MuslimGirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi all, this is something that shows the courage of a woman. I hope you all like and appreciate it.😊 plz go on reading it once and let me know your comments.

Hina.

TAKE THE PLUNGE

Sarah Thomas was a working journalist. She was ambitious, well motivated, honest to her work and quite well experienced.

By writing numerous news reports and articles, she had won many hearts of her readers. Seemingly, she had everything one needs to live and survive nut still there was something MISSING.

She wanted to do something daring, dangerous, bold and exciting. As she was not physically fit for something like that because she had bad ankle and backache problems. Plus she was a bad driver and was feared of vehicles having poor eye sight.

Her colleagues and friends used to laugh at her unexpected desire to do something amusing to the world. Sarah searched a lot but did not find something that could help her to do what she wanted to. Finally she concluded that the only one thing she could embark upon was to          

JUMP FROM AIRCRAFT THROUGH PARACHUTE. 

Her friends, at first tried to stop her from taking such a step but she was firm and undismayed. She enrolled in a training centre where many other people like her were ready to take the risk so that everyone could shine up their names in history amongst their friends and people at large.

Her trainers were the persons with understanding and concern. They tried their best to comfort her by saying ''Jumping is as easy and simple as swimming''. However, Sarah had her own apprehensions. She was feared if wind blew nasty, she might have to face the trouble. She might fell upon the electronic wires and die at once, she might stuck in trees and be hanged, she might fall on a roof and be hurt. These all apprehensions were trying to break up her courage But she finally overcome her fears and decided to take the risk.

She wore tight black boots, Jumping clothes and was looking clumsy. Then she entered CESSNA 180 and was asked to jump from east of Boston. She finally took the step. She was diving in the sky high. A few moments later, all her fears were gone. She could see the trees, valleys, lakes, top of the buildings and feel the kind wind towards her. The parachute acted as a balloon coming from top to down. She felt calm and happy.

Finally she landed near a white arrow on the sandbank. She made a perfect landing. She was able to do what she wanted since ever. She was herself amazed on that. Every one of her friends and relatives were pleasantly surprised and not only they, but all people around the corner appraised, applauded and congratulated her. She was now freely able to whisper inside her :      ''I did it, I took the plunge''.