Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Saubhagyavati Bhava to go off air?

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Dec 21, 2012, 01.53 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sriti Jha|Karanvir Bohra|Harshad Chopda|Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyvati Bhava
Saubhagyavati Bhava to go off air?
Saubhagyavati Bhava
Life OK's Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyvati Bhava has set a trend in Indian Television by being the first male dominant popular show. However, it seems the show has lost its charm with Harshad Chopda and Sriti Jha's exit. And according to what we have heard is that the unique chemistry between Karanvir Bohra and Sriti Jha was the only reason for the show to do well on the TRP charts. 

Sources inform that soon by early next year, Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyvati Bhava will be the first show to bare the burnt . Reason? So that it could make way for channel's fresh line up. Interestingly, many production houses such as Cinevistaas, Hats Off, Endemol, Flying Turtles are gearing up to launch their project on the channel. 

We too hear that post leap; audiences have lost their interest in the show and had failed to accept the new lead pair. It is also said that the storyline is going haywire leading to the show to go off air. 

All our efforts to contact Vikas Seth and Karanvir Bohra were futile. 

Keep reading this space to know more updates!!

Link

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nahii the show cant go off air..
jerrenkarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank god show is going to off air.
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder what the tweet of KV was all about??? How are they going to end? If they will show Viraj positive, then it will definitely time. January is much too near. It's last of december and the redemption track has not started yet.  
may63 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Instead of making people aware of domestic violence this show promoted violence so happy that finally channel will stop making mockery out of woman...

The biggest Christmas surprise
Edited by may63 - 11 years ago
afreenaamna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: may63

Instead of making people aware of domestic violence this show promoted violence so happy that finally channel will stop making mockery out of woman...

<font size="6" color="#ff0000">The biggest Christmas surprise </font>

Read this part dear And according to what we have heard is that the unique chemistry between Karanvir Bohra and Sriti Jha was the only reason for the show to do well on the TRP charts. The trps were most that time.. Its only when oh we r so happily married track made people boared and move on from SB.. Wish that Jhanvi become Siya was never happened..
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is a tad disappointing, if true, but I won't hold it against viewers for deserting this serial in droves.  It did a horrendous job by first billing itself as a show against DV, and then turning around and making the antagonist a larger than life figure, leaving the public (who bought into their BS claims about their message) wondering what message the show was trying to give women in Jhanvi's situation.  Essentially, they f🤬ed up by extending the serial beyond Viraj's arrest, since they didn't have jack s🤬t to show after it.

Even the new PH, once it took over, let viewers down by subjecting them to a parade of Viraj abducting Jhanvi's corpse and playing w/ it, and then desecrating it.

To an extent, the new PH does deserve credit for making Ananya at least as intelligent as Viraj, but by retaining the 'Viraj the omnipotent genius' model, they continued to, wittingly or unwittingly, glorify him.

I therefore have mixed reactions to this report, if it is true.  On one hand, I don't bemoan its passing due to sunken TRPs.  On the other hand, it's a pity, since the new cast - Mala, Vinay and the others were doing a bang-up job.  Had this been a brand new serial, w/ a brand new name, it would probably have attracted some ratings.  However, unfortunately, they'd have been sunk by all the excrement dished out by this serial before their entry.

Let's see how true it is!
fabyamaas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For me I left the show because they killed off Raghav and Siya chemistry.. My all time faveourite couple :-(

also the storyline was from bad to worse. Really lost the moral of the story!
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Uhhh... okay. If this news is true I guess I was expecting it. ðŸ˜† I mean, I would like for the show to continue on a bit more especially since this current track is really entertaining but Life OK did say they are bringing plenty of new shows in 2013.

Whatever the case, I'm going to keep following KVB's work. ðŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

And according to what we have heard is that the unique chemistry between Karanvir Bohra and Sriti Jha was the only reason for the show to do well on the TRP charts. 

Thank you!! Not only the chemistry, but I felt KVB and Sriti's track in the beginning is what made the show popular in the first place and was the # 1 show on Life OK at one point of time. From the writing, to the content, to the chemistry, to the execution - everything was different. 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago