Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: afreenaamna

People are not blaming Harshad Sriti people r Blaming Raghav & Siya.. It was Jhanvi story coz of DV & DV=Viraj..so u can see who are important here thats Viraj & Jhanvi.. Jab Jhanvi Jhanvi nahi rahe DV DV nahi raha toh SB SB kaise rahega.. The truth is that 1st 3 month of SB was best rest waste.

ohh really? DSDSB had high trps in only dec jan then after that starting mid feb, the trps start dipping, they were always around 1. Then after that on May, Trps start increasing when raghav sia were in focuss, Then on june july, trps start dipping because of viraj memory loss track. Then On August, when trps start increasing slowly. they were increasing or staying same august till sept. Then when the leap happen, the show totally dip as no one will buy that baby viraj! then they killed raghav sia and then now the show is going off air.

Now you can see, who to blame. CVS never done justice to raghav sia or to the story and thats the reason SB is going off air.

CVS should by now realize that only viraj the dobriyal CANNOT sell the show!

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

ohh really? DSDSB had high trps in only dec jan then after that starting mid feb, the trps start dipping, they were always around 1. Then after that on May, Trps start increasing when raghav sia were in focuss, Then on june july, trps start dipping because of viraj memory loss track. Then On August, when trps start increasing slowly. they were increasing or staying same august till sept. Then when the leap happen, the show totally dip as no one will buy that baby viraj! then they killed raghav sia and then now the show is going off air.

Now you can see, who to blame. CVS never done justice to raghav sia or to the story and thats the reason SB is going off air.

CVS should by now realize that only viraj the dobriyal CANNOT sell the show!

in May trps increased when Viraj re enter their life.. Except 1st week the trps never went below 1.4 when VJ were together.. The point is Raghav character was given more than needed attention coz of HC. The show can be without any Raghav the savior but not without Viraj or Jhanvi character.
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@SaraluvRaghaVI Why can't you accept the truth that HC-sriti mushy mushy romance couldn't sell the show. Why you guys alwasy keep arguing on that. If they could have made the show much popular they couldn't have killed her. Everyone knows for whom the show runs, it's VIRAJ.
Ooolalala thumbnail

in May trps increased when Viraj re enter their life.. Except 1st week the trps never went below 1.4 when VJ were together.. The point is Raghav character was given more than needed attention coz of HC. The show can be without any Raghav the savior but not without Viraj or Jhanvi character.

So by attention you mean, raghav using as filler or you meant two weeks of viraj and one week of raghav?

there are many episodes where I can point out raghav sia getting 5 min of space and viraj getting 20 mins of space! 

On first place, viraj should not have entered in sia life so early. first they should have gave up time to build up how sia comes out of her fear. 

I am sorry to say but the show can or actually should have run without viraj. he was abuser, his dead was always required! actually viraj dead would have given a good message but the show could not run without raghav or sia. since that gave an pathetic message that never help other people or else you will get killed or once you became victim, you can never get out of it!

CVS brought harshad but never gave his due. since they were too obbessed with showing evil! 

For trps, the trps were increasing through out may. as soon as viraj memory loss track came, the show dipped badly!

well the truth is here, Harshad Sriti aka Raghav Sia left and now this show is ending.

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabrina.a

@SaraluvRaghaVI Why can't you accept the truth that HC-sriti mushy mushy romance couldn't sell the show. Why you guys alwasy keep arguing on that. If they could have made the show much popular they couldn't have killed her. Everyone knows for whom the show runs, it's VIRAJ.

ohh yeah offcourse the show runs with viraj thats why the show is ending right?😆

If your so called viraj was life of this show then this show would have never been ending. I know its hard to accept the truth but a person better should!

And what do you mean by mushy mushy romance? raghav sia never did romance except post leap. Even post leap, baby viraj promos were promoted. Not raghav sia romance. mainly raghav sia got no romantic scenes except three or four!

Ooolalala thumbnail

Truth is this show has always promoted DV because the channel is too obbessed with Evil. 

And thats the reason of this show ending! if they have concentrated on victim and her journey rather than abuser then this show would been never ending!

Harshad Sriti even the orginal PH of this show left!

they thought viraj is life of the show now they will pay off for it!

I cant wait till trps, that will prove well that who runs this show and who does NOT!

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1st week after the leap only 10% screenspace was given to Viraj that also in Friday episode & trps were 0.9 & u r saying show would have run without Viraj. End of Abuser is end of show.. And as u saying show is promoting DV then come on trps were most when dv was shown most coz it was attractive it was catchy but what they did they brought the great mahan hero Raghav..dude purana maal new package mein bhi bechogey to woh purana he rahe ga..he destroyed Jhanvi's battle..joh importance is fight mein Jhanvi ko milne chahiye thi woh Raghav ko mili.. And most importantly Viraj Jhanvi is the show Harshad ke nahe but Sriti ke jane se farak padta hai.. There is no dv victim without dv abuser & there is no dv abuser without dv victim so VJ is SB!Edited by afreenaamna - 11 years ago
candid_frisky thumbnail
@saby n @afreen i completely agree wid ya'll that VJ were life of SB..but that crap Raghav came n spoiled everything..that bloody Raghav is d root cause for ruining d whole story..bloody bullshit side hero Raghav! 😡
Ooolalala thumbnail

1st week after the leap only 10% screenspace was given to Viraj that also in Friday episode & trps were 0.9 & u r saying show would have run without Viraj. End of Abuser is end of show.. And as u saying show is promoting DV then come on trps were most when dv was shown most coz it was attractive it was catchy but what they did they brought the great mahan hero Raghav..dude purana maal new package mein bhi bechogey to woh purana he rahe ga..he destroyed Jhanvi's battle..joh importance is fight mein Jhanvi ko milne chahiye thi woh Raghav ko mili.. And most importantly Viraj Jhanvi is the show Harshad ke nahe but Sriti ke jane se farak padta hai.. There is no dv victim without dv abuser & there is no dv abuser without dv victim so VJ is SB!

seems you really need to get your facts right!

what should I say, In feb march, the DV was shown too. but the show trps were dipping constantly. 

People enjoy viraj acts in starting but then it got boring. seeing same viraj doing same pathetic acts made the show boring. it was all repetative! trps show that really well.

people start seeing the show again when jhanvi escape and raghav entered. In april may trps incease but when viraj enter sia life again, the trps start dipping. Then again on august trps start increasing when raghav find out the truth but then dip again post leap!

As of post leap screen space, The show post leap was promoting viraj baby promos. who the hell gonna watch that show which is showing victim taking care of abuser? NO ONE! Thats the biggest prove that baby viraj didnt work because by seeing the promos, people didnt watch the show!

And what you said, purana maal new package. Well we are not allow to compare shows but still I have to!

Shows like Balika Vaadu and Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai always promoted postivity thats why they are topping the charts even after four years of their run! 

On the other hand there has been many shows which promote a lot of neg and they went off air in 5 or 6 months.

ohh dear, neg, evil time has gone. now people like to see postivity shows! now no one likes killing, beating stuff!

And your last line really made me laugh. So you mean to say that the people who face DV in real life has no life without their abuser? seriously! 

I am sorry to say and broke your bubble but do you know Domestic violence happens in reality and what people go through in real life? I think you dont or else you would never have said this thing!

The show always promoted DV thats why its going off air. No one wants to see a show which promotes a pathetic message! For one month or so, people liked it because they want to see how jhanvi react to it and what kind of character hers is! but that never got shown until april to may which shows trps increasing and then when abuser entered her life again, it dipped again badly!

One more thing, think 10 times before you reply to me back! As maybe some people who go through domestic violence might have seeing your replies! I am a DV victim and your replys are hurting me a lot!

As of HC leave, I think this article shows well about it!

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: candid_frisky

@saby n @afreen i completely agree wid ya'll that VJ were life of SB..but that crap Raghav came n spoiled everything..that bloody Raghav is d root cause for ruining d whole story..bloody bullshit side hero Raghav! 😡

your replies make nothing but laugh🤣

its sad seeing that people like you glorify evil to such extent which causes cases like raping and murdering!