Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by candid_frisky

@saby n @afreen i completely agree wid ya'll that VJ were life of SB..but that crap Raghav came n spoiled everything..that bloody Raghav is d root cause for ruining d whole story..bloody bullshit side hero Raghav! ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

your replies make nothing but laugh🤣

its sad seeing that people like you glorify evil to such extent which causes cases like raping and murdering!

@sara: How can you say that we glorify rape and murdering??? Its completely the Cvs fault who destroyed the story. The story didn't need Raghav at all. Their stupid twist and turns made this thing. This was always Jhanvi and Viraj's story. The story ruined for Raghav and for his story track.

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In feb march also trps never went below 1.4 no matter whatever the track was..during that time cvs had already decided to get Raghav character otherwise the trps wouldnt have even dropped to 1.4 coz the story would have been diffrent if his character was never planned to be brought.. And u r telling about BV dude aadhe se zyada show mein to BV hi dikhaya hai so is it called promoting BV? Same way showing DV in SB was never promoting.. And the most biggest and important fact is that both of us know we will not agree to eachother & the discussion is going no where n v r simply wasting our time so See Ya
harshiti_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Viewers wanted to see how Jhanvi stands on her own leg. but it never happened. all the time she needed someone's support.
moving away from intial theme resulted in drop in TRP. channel and CVs tried to revive the show with their regular love track. it will work for other fiction but for DV theme its out of proportion.

CV never showed how Jhanvi came out of her past. everything happened in a fraction of second. A show started with reality turned into unreal.

when the script and track goes out of way no actor can revive it.

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harshiti_dd

Viewers wanted to see how Jhanvi stands on her own leg. but it never happened. all the time she needed someone's support.

</div><div>moving away from intial theme resulted in drop in TRP. channel and CVs tried to revive the show with their regular love track. it will work for other fiction but for DV theme itsout of proportion.
CV never showed how Jhanvi came out of her past. everything happened in a fraction of second. A show started with realityturned into unreal.

I completely agree with u..
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sabrina.a

Originally posted by candid_frisky

@saby n @afreen i completely agree wid ya'll that VJ were life of SB..but that crap Raghav came n spoiled everything..that bloody Raghav is d root cause for ruining d whole story..bloody bullshit side hero Raghav! ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

your replies make nothing but laugh🤣

its sad seeing that people like you glorify evil to such extent which causes cases like raping and murdering!

@sara: How can you say that we glorify rape and murdering??? Its completely the Cvs fault who destroyed the story. The story didn't need Raghav at all. Their stupid twist and turns made this thing. This was always Jhanvi and Viraj's story. The story ruined for Raghav and for his story track.

First of all it was always jhanvi story. At one point of time, they never needed viraj. The best thing would have been his death which would have convey a good message to the society. So at one point of time, forget viraj need, viraj should not have been there. 

How can the blame go on raghav? when viraj was 24/7 on SB during june and july and when he was promoted 24/7 in promos? 

SB dipped and is ending because of viraj glorification. I know its hard but its the truth!

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: afreenaamna

In feb march also trps never went below 1.4 no matter whatever the track was..during that time cvs had already decided to get Raghav character otherwise the trps wouldnt have even dropped to 1.4 coz the story would have been diffrent if his character was never planned to be brought.. And u r telling about BV dude aadhe se zyada show mein to BV hi dikhaya hai so is it called promoting BV? Same way showing DV in SB was never promoting.. And the most biggest and important fact is that both of us know we will not agree to eachother & the discussion is going no where n v r simply wasting our time so See Ya

Ohh really? First during March, They were trying to show viraj redeeming, him becoming good but tht didnt work and the trps decreased. Actually at one point of time in march, we even left hope that raghav will come! So saying the story was planned that way will not work here as on march, the story was first going through viraj redeemption which didnt work so whatever cvs did was because of trps, not because of raghav! On Mid Feb- March, the trps were not in favor. No one was accepting viraj becoming good! So blaming raghav was totally out of case!

Do you watch BV? I dont think you do, Its not about showing BV. they showed anandi marriage to jagaya but then they showed the right thing like anandi not accepting jagaya back in her life, like anandi getting second chance in her life with shiv! And that show is in top 3 across indian television because it focuss on the anandi and her journey, not jagaya!

SB promote DV by glorifying evil, in simple words, They always showed evil winning, they never concentrated on jhanvi and her journey with raghav or others.

On first place, when this show started till now, they always concentrated more on viraj than jhanvi or raghav! At first people liked it because then from on wards they were waiting to see jhanvi journey but then cvs thought, ohh we should show viraj and they kept showing it. Then viewers stopped seeing the show, Then when the focuss moved on jhanvi escaping and raghav entry, the viewers start seeing the show again, but then when viraj reenter in jhanvi life, they left the show, again when raghav got to know truth and evil start loosing, the trps slowly but start increasing!

Now you must know what work and what did not.

If you still dont believe me then have a look at trps charts. esp at the week when jhanvi escape and raghav entered. that clearly shows that the twist was accepted.

cvs themselves ruined the show by glorifying evil and always making evil win! and thats why the show is ending!

Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshiti_dd

moving away from intial theme resulted in drop in TRP. channel and CVs tried to revive the show with their regular love track. it will work for other fiction but for DV theme its out of proportion.

CV never showed how Jhanvi came out of her past. everything happened in a fraction of second. A show started with reality turned into unreal.

ohh so you are trying to say that raghav was unreal?

well let me tell you, like I said in reality as well, people do get a second chance. Actually I personally know many of people who got second chance in their life after going through DV! So saying raghav is unreal is totally wrong as DV victims do get second chances in their life!

Dont know if you watch BV or not but that show is similar to SB and its topping the charts because that those cvs showed anandi getting second chance in her life! So it worked and very well! 

Now let me tell you another piece of reality, Jhanvi escape on her own. She didnt have raghav at that time. Now dont tell me that jhanvi didnt need Dr K help because viraj lives in a emty jungle type place where leave escaping, if jhanvi would have even screamed for help then no one would have comed! Jhanvi met raghav when she escape from viraj hell. So that was totally logical, as you meet others when you come out of an hell! thats what they show on SB.

And by the way jhanvi escaping and raghav entry showed an increase in trps that shows that people did accepted the twist!

SB trps dipped because the show never concentrated on victim and her life. it was always concentrated on abuser and only abuser and when they concentrated even a bit on raghav sia, the trps increase!

that shows well who to blame and who to NOT!

Ooolalala thumbnail

anyways I am out of here, Because the people who are arguing with me loves viraj a lot thats why they will not understand any right or wrong thing! So its better to leave!

I dont want to make this post, a raghav sia verses viraj post. 

All which I have said was not as raghav sia fan but as a normal girl, victim of DV! 

Raghavia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raghav left the show, I did it 2 & Sia just followed us ;)
NO RAGHAVIA= NO SHOW
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Disappointing! Due to lack of consistency they are finishing this show like this. I wish they had made it short but strong, with good consistency. The less we speak about the mistake of projecting good or glorifying in terms of God's names the better. They could've kept it Jahnvi ki kahani if there was no Sia sause! Lol. Nyways, as far as performance is concern & recent & 6 month original track is concern I am really satisfied. & I will always remember Sriti as Jahnvi & Karanvir as Viraaj. This show will always be remembered for them.