/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
It looks like the show is ending going by KVB's tweet. Well, he doesn't exactly state that but I think that's what he means. πŸ˜†

Karanvir Bohra?@superkgun

The time has come...but the great part is, I'll be updating Karanvir tv quite regularly...

Another article

Life OK's Dil Se Di Saubhagyavati Bhava which started out on a great note has seen a dip in the TRP's and post Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha's exit the charm of the show seems to have worn off. Viraj Dobriyal's (Karanvir Bohra) evil antics is getting monotonous and retarted.

The relationship dynamics between the leads be it the Violence track between Viraj and Jhanvi or the romantic track between Raghav and Siya were reasons that acted as a contributory factor for the show to fare well.

With the channel have a range of shows lines up Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava is probably the first to be axed. The track post leap and the new pair (Karanvir Bohra and Mala Salaria) has not found acceptance from the viewers.

All that's left to see is how the show will wrap up.

Edited by: Vijitha Rajan
spamdomain

thanks shivani for sharing TT article

this proves so well that without Harshad Sriti aka Raghav Sia, this show is nothing!

its sad seeing a show which holded so much potential once had face this treatment only because cvs were addict with evil!

sharing Rival site articles is not allowed!

& we know who rules the show and who ruined it. the less we discuss about actors in perticular the better!

umm just forget it. Do not want to argue further with one man fans!πŸ˜†

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 11 years ago
Are you guys fo real ? πŸ€£
Originally posted by Aya.

Are you guys fo real ? πŸ€£
show ke bandh hone pe bhi arguments...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† some ppl..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well we only said the truth, but for some people its very hard to accept. Chalo now its even proveπŸ˜† Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 11 years ago
I haven't been able to reply earlier due to the Christmas season going on which made me quite busy, however, now that I got some spare time can I just say how hilarious is it that the TRPs and the show's current state (well, the current state is actually better than how it was during the dumb savior track), sorry, the past state is being blamed on Viraj. πŸ€£

If someone wants to talk about TRPs here then I can very well pull up that thread where all the TRPs of the show has been posted. The show had high TRPs before shitty Raghav came in. Who cares if it slipped a little? It never went below 1.4. After Raghav's entry the show couldn't even cross 1.4. πŸ€£ (Except for two occasions, but that was because there was a movement in story in terms of Viraj-Jhanvi.) It has been stated that Raghav's entry brought in huge numbers for the show... err... yes... if you consider a jump of 0.04 TRP a 'huge number' then you might as well celebrate this wonderful ''feat'. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even Jhanvi's escape the week before his entry brought in bigger numbers.

When Viraj saw Jhanvi at the Temple and then she saw him at the Singh house, the show witnessed an increase in TRPs for two weeks. I remember stating before that it witnessed a 0.10+ jump. 

If you want to talk about TRPs, then do it with the accurate facts by your side. The show never went below the 1.0 mark but after Raghav's entry we even saw that happen once. This crap that Viraj was the cause of this and Viraj was the cause of that makes me πŸ€£πŸ€£.

Look at the state of the show after Raghav's entry. The people who keep harping that it was "Jhanvi's story" it was "Jhanvi's story" and blame it on Viraj; obviously they wouldn't make the point that Jhanvi's supposed story quickly became Raghav's lame-ass story which he had nothing to do with. After that stupid transition, Jhanvi was a mere side character, a wallflower. Her story wasn't hers anymore, it was Raghav's. Don't give me the BS now that it was Jhanvi and Raghav's story. Raghav has nothing to do with DV. Crap. 

If it weren't for that idiotic character's entry, the show would have never been butchered so badly and perhaps it would have continued to be about DV. Introducing some lame and shitty character like that of a savior ruined the show to pieces.

And now if it's ending it has nothing to do with Viraj. If it's ending it's because it lost the concept ages ago which was after Raghav's entry. If it's ending then it's because of Life OK's new line up of shows; of course some shows had to end - SB is one of them. This show would definitely have been successful with another week or two, and with at least one up to date promo. Anyone who's actually watched the past few weeks could see how much the quality had risen in all aspects: writing, direction, editing, etc.

Hilarious how some people looked at that one line in the TOI article that said the show lost it's charm after HC and Sriti's exit (the show definitely wasn't the same after Sriti exited, but certainly not Harshad) but not the line after that said Karanvir and Sriti were the only reason for the show to do well on the TRP charts. 

🀣🀣🀣

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
well said Mystic, facts and numbers are SPOT ON! Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago