TNN | Dec 30, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Sriti Jha|Harshad Chopra|Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava
'Saubhagyavati Bhava' to go off air January 18
Sriti Jha and Karanvir Bohra in a still from the show
After exit of the lead couple Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha and addition of a fresh track, Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava is now set to end on January 18 next year. 

The show couldn't regain its lost glory and the TRPs kept plummeting even after the new storyline with new lead couple — Vinay Rohrra and Mala Salariya — was introduced. 

Informs a source, "The show starring Angad Hasija and Riddhi Dogra is tipped to replaceSaubhagyavati.... It was once among the top-rated shows on the channel but has started dipping on the TRP scale of late. The channel has decided to do away with the show."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Saubhagyavati-Bhava-to-go-off-air-January-18/articleshow/17807927.cms
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good luck to the PH. They deserved better, but oh well.  I will definitely check out their future projects.  The only reason I don't check out their other one is because there are no subs. 😆

MS has proven herself, and I hope this leads to future shows for her.
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feeling sad. I am going to miss Viraj 😭
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

TNN | Dec 30, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Sriti Jha|Harshad Chopra|Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava
Sriti Jha and Karanvir Bohra in a still from the show
After exit of the lead couple Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha and addition of a fresh track, Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava is now set to end on January 18 next year. 

The show couldn't regain its lost glory and the TRPs kept plummeting even after the new storyline with new lead couple ' Vinay Rohrra and Mala Salariya ' was introduced. 

Informs a source, "The show starring Angad Hasija and Riddhi Dogra is tipped to replaceSaubhagyavati.... It was once among the top-rated shows on the channel but has started dipping on the TRP scale of late. The channel has decided to do away with the show."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Saubhagyavati-Bhava-to-go-off-air-January-18/articleshow/17807927.cms

This is disappointing, if true, although probably inevitable.  But I agree w/ Likarsh - Mala (and even Vinay) did well here, and I wish them well in future.  Hope that Karanvir, Harshad & Sriti too do better in their future shows.
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The show couldn't regain its lost glory and the TRPs kept plummeting even after the new storyline with new lead couple — Vinay Rohrra and Mala Salariya — was introduced. 

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey all,

I stopped watching this faltu program some months ago, my last message was KVB shud do jatra in Bengal, this is the season for jatras and the other prediction was this program will end becos crap by any name called is still crap.

Well, the second prediction has come true, it will end on 18th January, TOI of 30th Dec.

Well done.

He he he
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i m disappointed show has more to go..
Message to KB
Wishing u best of luck for ur futer...
N come bk soon..plez dont make us wait long..
U are a power pack actor..to t-wood need U karanvir.
I m going to miss my the greatest Dobriya...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No need. He's already done theatre.  But if he ever gets the chance, he totally should.  Because stage performers those with theatre backgrounds are much more highly respected as actors.  Those who can do live performances are a notch above others.  Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: likarsh

No need. He's already done theatre.  But if he ever gets the chance, he totally should.  Because stage performers those with theatre backgrounds are much more highly respected as actors.  Those who can do live performances are a notch above others. 

So true.

Yashpal, I agree with Lik. You're making it sound like it's an insult to people who perform in Jatras.  Theater is the most difficult of the three entertainment mediums - television, films, theater. Which is why, like Lik said, theater artists are highly respected as well. And people with a theater background is a great feat because unlike films and TV, in theater you have to perform in front of a live audience. Performances aren't recorded and a single line or scene isn't filmed ten or more times. 

If KVB ever gets the opportunity to perform in a Jatra then he should do it. It will make him even more respected than he already is. Not many actors are capable of doing theater even if they may be good in films or TV.

And as for the show ending, yes, most likely it's ending (I mean there hasn't been a confirmed source yet). The show could have definitely had a longer duration if it was given up-to-date promos considering that the current track is much better than what we witnessed starting April, but there isn't much we can do about that. If it's ending I wish the actors all the best on their future projects.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
going to miss the bestest ever AntiHero of television! Viraaj the Greatest Dobriyal! ❤️