Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Yashpal: yeah! We meet again.. Trps boxes are there in only 10000 homes of India.. This shows hs many followers bt they aren't connected to trps boxes..
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, I have to say this.  I am thankful for a few things, i) the serial is ending, yeah man ii) the Director gave us Sriti Jha, who is going to be a huge star one day and iii) Harshad Chopra who has potential, but yet to wait and see, angry face is not exactly acting.

Wish they had casted KVB in a different role, not so comically villainy, funny noises, the long hair et al, always had difficulty in taking him seriously.  I can understand the ladies fell for him, he is good looking I will say that.

Anyway friends, sorry I troubled you'll every now and then, but I come here to have light hearted fun and the KVB fans were getting outraged every time I said something.  Sorry folks, good bye and happy New Year.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha...what a pleasant way to begin my 2013. Came here after a while and I am really happy to know that this circus is ending, finally 
It deserves to shut down as it has totally lost its charm. Glad, it's ending. 

This is what happens when they hurt loyal viewers ðŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this is the 7th show of life ok that has ended within one year... 😳.. carry on life ok.. 
candid_frisky thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: flutterby

this is the 7th show of life ok that has ended within one year... 😳.. carry on life ok.. 

ur wrong..u didn't notice properly!all the 6 shows of lifeok has gone off air within 1 one year except for Saubhagyavati bhava..SB did complete its one year nd 300episodes! SB is the only drama show on lifeok which completed its 1year successfully!!
candid_frisky thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: romiosugar1

haha...what a pleasant way to begin my 2013. Came here after a while and I am really happy to know that this circus is ending, finally 

It deserves to shut down as it has totally lost its charm. Glad, it's ending. 

This is what happens when they hurt loyal viewers ðŸ˜›

were u really a loyal viewer of Saubhagyavati bhava..??if Yes,then thank God d channel didn't listen to you all otherwise the show would have ended way before completing its 1yr..
candid_frisky thumbnail
🤢 @romiosugar1 Raghav-siya's horrible chemistry made d viewers break their tv screens with anger!!No one was interested in their boring fairytale dats y d PH bumped off their characters..
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@candid, First of all, dont talk like this. everyone has their own views and also has freedom to describe their views and you cannot stop them. second to me, SB is the worst show ever on history of television and thats why its going off air within a year and the ending of this show proves all that who worked for this show or who did not. I dont want to get into this matter! anyways.

@mods I hope you take an action against this person because no one has an right to stop anyone else from putting their views forward.

and PH did NOT bump their characters. its Harshad Sriti who left the show! and I am happy that they made this decision!

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: candid_frisky

😆 ur wrong..u didn't notice properly!all the 6 shows of lifeok has gone off air within 1 one year except for Saubhagyavati bhava..SB did complete its one year nd 300episodes! SB is the only drama show on lifeok which completed its 1year successfully!!

No its Mahadev which is only show on life ok which has completed a year and still is number 1 in life ok😃

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thoought the last week would be so grippng. but now it's not.Edited by sabrina.a - 11 years ago