Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: amitm2012

Nabeel's voice is the closest to Kishore Kumar that I have heard in a long while...in fact, when he sang Kishore songs, he was amazing...I hope he goes to bollywood and makes a mark for himself...

Well done!!...and congrats from an Indian...

wo ho! amit

tks for being so generous, man.

really agree he was fantastic singing kishore kumar songs, and the yodelling?

to die for!!

-Saniya- thumbnail
Nabeel won!! Well deserved!! Congratz Pakistanis! I agree Atif really fought for his team... my hottie! Nabeel was the only versatile singer and that's what made him win!! So happy that he is going to sing in No Entry 2 for Salman Khan! God bless u Nabeel, Godd bless u Atif, and God Bless Pakistan!
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yay! NABEEL was the best singer among them...
he truly deserved it if someone accepts or not ;)
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its honest oponion of mine.Just watched the final.In pakistani team face off,,nabeell wass tooo goood.He singss from heartss.he has a very expressive voice.love his performance.but mulazimm performace lack feel.

In indian team face off,,i feel yashrajj was really good, quite better than diljaan.diljaan performane lack feel but yashrajj song touch my heart and he looks confident too.But judges select diljaan as finalist.May b coz of his background scores
In Final face off,..first performance of nabeel was v good.diljaan was good too.but he looks nervous imo
2nd performance of diljaan was simply bad.saada haq is such a freaking joshila songg.There was no jazzba in it.on the other handd,Nabeel was totally into the song.Loved his stage presence and confidence.And at this point i hv seen nervousness on asha face.
3 song of Diljaan was nycc,,but nabeel was better than him.
4 song of diljjan is slight bettter than nabeel.
So over all,,I feel nabeel was faar better than diljaan in final.He deserve to win😃..
And yess,,after a long time,i hv seen lavish grand finale of any reality show.Technical and editting wise,it was great.How i forgt atiff and himesh performnce..Its really enjoyable.
Edited by zanish_k - 11 years ago