•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Here is an OS based on yesterday's precap and the new promo.

~~

Prithvi was eating his lunch made by Prabha and then Hariya comes and gives Prithvi a letter. Prithvi reads the letter and eyes widen.

It says,

"Kill Meera"

~Data Thakur

That ver moment he stops eating and says, "Prabha ma I'll eat later I have an important work." Saying this he leaves without listening to her.

"But' data' Don't think much Prithvi' data said to kill her so I will do what he says."

@ Night

Everyone in the haveli was in deep sleep when Prithvi sneaks in the haveli and goes to Meera's room. There he sees her sleeping. He went near her and he saw her face. She looked so beautiful in the dark. Then suddenly Meera opened her eyes and she was about to scream when Prithvi covers her mouth with his hand and holds her other hand.

Meera struggles to get out of his tight grip.

"Don't struggle much because within the next few moments I'll set you free forever." Prithvi said with a killing look. Meera was hell scared.

Prithvi lifted her up and went out of the haveli with his hands still on her mouth.

He took her to an unknown place and dropped her on the ground making her scream in pain.

EDIT

"Ahhh!!" Meera screamed in pain while Prithvi just looked at her while he saw her caressing her wounded hand. "Are you mad or something?!" Meera yelled at him.

"Scream as much as you want but no one is here you hear your screams." Prithvi. "What do you want?!" Meera came to the point. "Your DEATH" Prithvi said it with a straight face. This scared Meera a lot. But she said, "Haha! Very funny! I think your Data Thakur told to take care of me." "Exactly I follow his orders and he said to KILL YOU!" Prithvi spat back.

Meera was dumbstruck by learning the truth. As Prithvi started to walk forwards she tried to move backwards. Meera stood up and tried to run away but Prithvi grabbed her hand and pulled her. He twisted her hand and pulled her more closer. "Leave me!! Prithvi i said leave me or else..." She couldn't finish when Prithvi said, "Or else what will you do?"

" I can't believe my own father asked you to kill me. Ok, then KILL ME." Meera said. There was no sign of fear on her face. Prithvi was a bit shocked to see her fearless face.

~~~
Guys I will update later may be after few hours till then leave ur comments and like this post.

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 years ago

nice but no yaar u cant stop like this...plz update soon...😲

oey jaldi se update karo...koi aisa end kar dengi kya ?

fastly update karo...varna tomato milegi 🤣
this is nice continue soon, pleasee
please please please please please please update soon... im glue to the os