Writers of the Week4-Double Dhamal (Xmas)-21/12/12 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Since there are no questions from readers, I have a last challenge, still waiting for the previous one challenge fez lines from Valli.

GUESS THE FFs

-OS:  Riya was pregnant with Arjun's kid, she went in the office with the intention of resignation but had to go on field for a case, where she got hurt and ETF got to know about her pregnancy,

- Sapna was Riya's best friend, after Riya died she had to join ETF. Once she helped Arjun in the hospital by saying that he was her husband.

- Rathod loved a girl, who left him, after years he heard her convo being hide in her house, he got to know she did all to save him.

All the best guys, I am waiting for Manali's OS to be finished and read Valli's.
Originally posted by kashishk

Since there are no questions from readers, I have a last challenge, still waiting for the previous one challenge fez lines from Valli.

GUESS THE FFs

-OS:  Riya was pregnant with Arjun's kid, she went in the office with the intention of resignation but had to go on field for a case, where she got hurt and ETF got to know about her pregnancy,

- Sapna was Riya's best friend, after Riya died she had to join ETF. Once she helped Arjun in the hospital by saying that he was her husband.

- Rathod loved a girl, who left him, after years he heard her convo being hide in her house, he got to know she did all to save him.

All the best guys, I am waiting for Manali's OS to be finished and read Valli's.

Hey , i guess it .

1st one is Life goes on... writer nme is start frm 'k '

2nd one is frm megha 'lost love' ( i luv ths so much , bt sad she dn't update ths one 😭)
hey congrats both of you..!!!!🥳
enjoy the hot seat...!!!!!
i kno mai kuch zada hi late reply kar rahi hu!
but neway...congrats!!!

and yes looking fwd for the challenge...
btw @manali: nice os...read all d updates in 1 go...loved it!!! 👍🏼
Originally posted by M.V.Kohli007

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3360829 

My OS,  Ariya OS : Dn't Dare To Ignore Me.

hva a look.😊

Complete my OS..

Hva a look ..
congratulations🤗
love ur work😛 keep it up guys😊