Good going!!!Aditya!

Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked it that Aditya did give a chance to Sugni to prove her innocence after that Champa fiasco.And it was heartening to see him asking forgiveness from Sugni.
Aditya! you really have been a human enough, a man enough to do that and I applaud you for that.👏
However it would be better if you leave this crazy household forever along with your family ( your wife and mother ). People may call you ungrateful, thankless, selfish etc. for what ever you did and what you would do by leaving your maternal family given the " favor " they did unto you by bringing you up but you had had enough. You should be more selfish and think about yourself rather than worrying about this family.You have already lost many things just for the sake of your mama - mami.You came to this village on Vikram's insistence. Now you should leave this village and go back to Mumbai/Delhi wherever you belong to.
There is no need to pay off debt of 10 lacs to Vikram. He should have actually compensated for the damages he did to your godown.

Edited by Sweet_Krishna - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Adi before leaving the household forever,he should give something special gift to TVS for meeting all his educational expenses...My choice is to give him a special gift,that is,Sugni.🤣🤣
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joyel

Adi before leaving the household forever,he should give something special gift to TVS for meeting all his educational expenses...My choice is to give him a special gift,that is,Sugni.🤣🤣

No No... Sugni is cheap and She is Now Gulabiya No 2 Don't give him sugni
Vikram needs a girl who will love him unconditionally

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joyel

TVS all excited goes to uthao her ghunghat and realizes it is Riva in Sugni's sari. As he tries to run, he realizes the door is locked from outside. Riva starts laughing and says "Vikku Chikku darling, welcome to Riva hell"  😆
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

TVS all excited goes to uthao her ghunghat and realizes it is Riva in Sugni's sari. As he tries to run, he realizes the door is locked from outside. Riva starts laughing and says "Vikku Chikku darling, welcome to Riva hell"  😆

@Suresh, ek baar Vikram apni wife Reeva ko maukaa to de apne paas aane ka.. Poor Reeva, instead of targeting Sugni and finding ways to take revenge from her she should seriously try to win Vikram's heart. Aur Vikram bhi itna patthar na bane ki apni wife ko ek maukaa bhi nahi dena chahta.
I feel if Vikram relents then Reeva will leave no stone unturned in being a good wife... but she needs to confess to him that she planned his murder( this was the most unrealistic and absurd track I have ever seen in any show. A woman trying to murder her husband in order to prevent him marrying the other woman ).
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditya shouldn't be put on pedestal just because he asked Sugni for forgiveness. For heaven sake Adi doesn't deserve no gratitude, love, forgiveness, and loyalty. First of all he should drop down on both knees and begged for forgiveness from Vickram and his mother. No decent human would deceive, connived,backstabbed and cheat your love ones. Adi don't value family and relationship, so if he leave the haveli, it will be no great loss to anyone "Good ridden to bad rubbish" Adi has proven himself to be a weak and spineless human being. He's deceitful, selfish and covetous. Adi wouldn't leave the Haveli, if it caught on fire. He enjoy the luxurious lifestyle, the Haveli has to offer. Adi had nothing to begin with, so how can he lose anything. Sugni and Adi need to take their mahaan self and depart from the Haveli. Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandy66

Aditya shouldn't be put on pedal stool, just because he asked Sugni for forgiveness. For heaven sake Adi doesn't deserve no gratitude, love, forgiveness, and loyalty. First of all he should drop down on both knees and begged for forgiveness from Vickram and his mother. No decent human would deceive, connived,backstabbed and cheat your love ones. Adi don't value family and relationship, so if he leave the haveli, it will be no great loss to anyone "Good ridden to bad rubbish" Adi has proven himself to be a weak and spineless human being. He's deceitful, selfish and covetous. Adi wouldn't leave the Haveli, if it caught on fire. He enjoy the luxurious lifestyle, the Haveli has to offer. Adi had nothing to begin with, so how can he lose anything. Sugni and Adi need to take their mahaan self and depart from the Haveli.

Aditya has never been elevated to God's status unlike Vikram being worshipped as God by his fans.
I said " human enough" for him. Aditya fans like him very much but if we do not like some of his actions we do criticise him for this. We know he is an ordinary, normal human being unlike Vikram who is "the greatest lover" existing on the earth.😉
Edited by Sweet_Krishna - 11 years ago
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
for the first time in this country a man gave agni pariksha..
sorry was a bit comical 
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella-Edward

for the first time in this country a man gave agni pariksha..

sorry was a bit comical 

to prove wat?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

To prove to sugni

Sugni see... Not just vikram can hurt himself for U ... I too can do it I love U sugni I love u... I can do it 4 u... So what if My uncle did it b4 ... I can do it too... U love sacrifices so here I am sacrificing My lags..If my Uncle does it they call him mad man obsessive man But Me... No I am in Love and I can not Lose My TOY sugni toy That belonged To My Uncle But I love to take away his things... Come sugni tomorrow Ill make sure Ill take his haweli and money from him Just to fulfill your Dream... Come Sugni ... The Subah is waiting ... We are going to be RICH come Sugni My TOY come Sugni !!!