Good going!!!Aditya! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Sugni can't be given as a token because she's a living person.
I also appreciated how Cv's are making Aditya,proving his love for Sugni.
Nice topic.
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

@Suresh, ek baar Vikram apni wife Reeva ko maukaa to de apne paas aane ka.. Poor Reeva, instead of targeting Sugni and finding ways to take revenge from her she should seriously try to win Vikram's heart. Aur Vikram bhi itna patthar na bane ki apni wife ko ek maukaa bhi nahi dena chahta.
I feel if Vikram relents then Reeva will leave no stone unturned in being a good wife... but she needs to confess to him that she planned his murder( this was the most unrealistic and absurd track I have ever seen in any show. A woman trying to murder her husband in order to prevent him marrying the other woman ).

Good post, par lagta nahin ke Vikki will appreciate Riva kyon ki us par se Sugni ka bhoot nikaalna mushkil hai. I am beginning to think that even Riva might be too good for him. I find it hard to believe that he put up with Riva for 9 years before getting fed up. I agree Riva should not have planned to kill him but I'd love to see Riva divorce him on going after an another woman and getting a big fat alimony from him
Originally posted by venesa

to prove wat?

i think this piece of info is yet to be discovered
😊If Adi is "human enough"he should do the honorable thing
and apologize to Vickram, for snatching his" love", whether
Vickram choose to forgive or not it left up to him
Vickram's fans never elevated or treated him as "god", but 
just ordinary human being, whose has been deceived and 
cheated by his nephew/son. Vickram's fans admired his 
amazing quality. He told " a lie" and he's being punished
for that, while other lie though their teeth and are being consider 
"Mahaan"
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

[
Aditya has never been elevated to God's status unlike Vikram being worshipped as God by his fans.
I said " human enough" for him. Aditya fans like him very much but if we do not like some of his actions we do criticise him for this. We know he is an ordinary, normal human being unlike Vikram who is "the greatest lover" existing on the earth.😉

Were you not on the forum when Aditya slapped Amrita and was praised by HIS fans for that?
Really your post is really funny🤣
TVS fans do call him out on whatever wrong he does even though it is understood why he did it. And yes Vikram is the greatest lover on the reel earth. Thank you for acknowledging that.
Aint it funny  the CV's have us fighting over two very FICTIONAL people!!!!\ 🤣

@ Sweet Krishna...I  may fail at ti but I do try to be objective according to the situations, and  I  have  blasted Vickram when I find him doing crap.  The problem is  so far Adi has  done nothing praise worthy ..IMO...I know for some Adi fans he is the best and can do no wrong.  To each his own I guess. And most of what he is doing now , was already   done by Vickram , who indeed  is proving to be a much greater lover than Adi! 🤣

Originally posted by Sandy66

😊If Adi is "human enough"he should do the honorable thing
and apologize to Vickram, for snatching his" love", whether
Vickram choose to forgive or not it left up to him
Vickram's fans never elevated or treated him as "god", but 
just ordinary human being, whose has been deceived and 
cheated by his nephew/son. Vickram's fans admired his 
amazing quality. He told " a lie" and he's being punished
for that, while other lie though their teeth and are being consider 
"Mahaan"

"Vickram's fans never elevated or treated him as "god", " 

hahaha good joke ðŸ˜†

can i ask something

did sugni sleep with vikram ? i hate their jodi hope she didn't do this cheap thing
Originally posted by SONOMAKTER1

can i ask something

did sugni sleep with vikram ? i hate their jodi hope she didn't do this cheap thing

No...

But she was ready to do it...

she should Thank vikram 4 Loving her that much that he LET HER GO
aditya and sugni should leave tvs haveli and serial also pls cvs bring some other lead for tvs this adi and sugni really boring to watch them no chemistry dull face