Good going!!!Aditya! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

Laila, being an Aditya fan has nothing to with Nandish... Vikram fans need to get out of that mindset.Ofcourse there are some fans who like Aditya because of Nandish but not all of us. By the way Varun fans too claim loving Vikram just because they love Varun. So how do Nandish fans differ from such Varun fans? Why this hypocrisy?
I have nothing to do with Nandish. If somebody does well I appreciate it. For me a character in the show comes first rather that the actor who is playing that role. I hope many Aditya fans too would be of the same opinion. They like Aditya, that is it...
By the way, you have already posted something like "Flops - Nandesh and Aditya" earlier which was a direct attack on Nandish. None of the Aditya fans have demeaned Varun any time.We are against Vikram and this is it...

Regarding Aditya slapping Amrita, I was not regularly reading forum posts apart from updates that time.So I accept, I do not know how Adi fans behaved. But one should not look it from "man vs woman" angle. She went hysterical and Adi slapped her to bring her to sense. I watched that episode. It was nothing like he hated Amrita or he intentionally wanted to abuse a woman. Ofcourse he should have expressed remorse for whatever happened in the heat of the moment.

Rubbish! I watched that episode. She was enraged and spoke a lot of sense as woman who was betrayed by someone whom she considered a friend and had stood up for. She was actually very civil about it until she could not take it anymore. There was Sugni happily ensnaring her fiance and didn't give a damn about it. And what did Aditya do? Instead of acknowledging what a jerk he was both stabbing Amrita in the back and then snatching the love of his uncles' life from him, he sits like chump change and does nothing. Is this what you like about Aditya's character? Heaven help us all if these are the virtues admired in India.  No wonder we see such heinous crimes committed when men have no respect for their uncle's partners or their fiances and then slap them when they call them out of on their behavior. 

The fact he SLAPPED her was WRONG. There is NO defense of his behavior. You do not slap women - she did nothing wrong to him and spoke the truth. 

And for the record, TVS grabbing Sugni's arm and hurting her is not OK either...however slapping is something I cannot abide as it is degrading and humiliating and belittling a woman. Most of all this behavior is uncalled for and as a WOMAN you should not be tolerant of it either. There is NO excuse for such actions. 

Aditya had no respect for Sugni either but I guess you guys liked that as well.

And while there a some of you who just like Aditya, there appears to be MORE fans who like Nandesh as these people showed up AFTER he was given the role of Aditya. And yes, I do find the person who plays him a disappointing actor. In my view he does not sound masculine, he has a monotonous form of dialogue delievery, little ability to express emotion and his character is so poorly written that any "romantic scene" between the two is a bore to watch. 

You may have you Aditya but you cannot convince us that he has any redeeming values and qualities.  
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by merrydock

you ware blinders when is comes to vikram. you call Adi decietful, conniving a cheat and backstaber. and also selfish and covetious. what did he covert.  you will say sugni. but sugni belongs to sugni and not to vikram, vikram claimming he loves sugni is false becauese he is a married man and he belongs to his wife Reva.  that is what marriage  by law a man belongs ot his wife, and she to him.  loving a woman other then his wife is adultrous, vikram by wanting to have a relationship with sugni was commiting adultry. and i hope you understant that Adutlry is a sin, in the eyes of god and man.  so tecnically if Adi fell in love with sugni he had every right to,  she is not another persons wife or property,  and if you recall Adi wanted to leave the havali on the day he marries sugni, but sugni begged him to stay back for the sake of his family.
if sugni wanted wealth and luxurious lifestyle, she would assert herself and demand the she be give the rights of the thakur parivar bahu,  the right to cook in the kitchen with them, to pray in the temple. but she has not demanded any thing form that family. she cooks outside on a chula. is that you idea of living a luxurious lifestyle, or are you blind.

sugni did everything to protect Kuhu for marrying Digv, but nobody believed her, she was humillated in public, her own friend turned against her, so did Aditya becaues of the misunderstanding cause by vikram. she was trown out of the house. when all she want to do was save Kuhu from marring an animal like Digv. and you call sugni mannipulative. and selfish.

its people like you that put women down. and well SHAME ON YOU. 

First you need to learn how to behave with fellow members. Don't you ever dare to attack on any fellow member.
and REMEMBER "Your words reflect your thought and your thought reflect your character"

so think before writing and insulting any member.
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
And My request to Topic Maker
Being a topic maker it is your responsibility to NOT encourage any member to use abusive or insulting words for any fellow member. You should have asked politely to refrain from making personal attacks on other members rather than "LIKED" the posts.