Balika Vadhu - WU - 21st Dec-Doorie Sahi Jaye NA!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks a lot for the update...
sanchi is the unwanted thorn in tat house...

Thanks for the update!!
I loved your spicy additions to the narration!
Hi Srushti, thanks for the update

Very happy to find some members returning back to forum today. Yay!

Episode was alright, slightly stretchy now as these rasams are not ending. Like Shiv I am also losing patience. But CVs know how to keep us hooked.

I kind of don't understand Sanchi's character sketch? How can someone who is so educated, go on yelling at her brother in a family full of guests. That's basic manners. 

On one hand she is ashamed of introducing Anandi to her friends, as she thinks friends may laugh at her, but on the other hand she is not ashamed, of how all guests will think of her, when she behaves arrogantly with her own family members?

If she does not like Anandi, fair enough, but how can she be so prejudice about something that does not even directly affect her?

In a way Sanchi is similar to Gauri, but G had her own reasons, Sanchi does not have any... 

Prats looked pretty with her hair open. N Shiv looks handsome too 

Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
Someone had an OS/FF describing Anandi's emotions while applying Sindoor and reflecting on her scene with Sumitra.

Congratulations to the writer (sorry, I don't remember who wrote it). CVs picked up your scene and  the emotions described in that.

OS/FF writers, you guys give tough competition to CVS 😊
like button not working..loved ur comments and the update...great work on it...sachi shud really go jump off a cliff or sumthn considering tht she is ONLY annoying thing in the shekhar family at present...
Thanks for the update. Loved your comments.

Sanchi and her drama.. Uff.. It is too much to bear. More of her drama is yet to come I guess in the coming weeks. I liked the way Daddu tried to explaing to her but it is not sufficient for her.  Maybe her so called friends will like Anandi and then that it will be slap on her face.

Loved the FB that Anandi had while putting on the sindoor. It had to happen. This time she is so happy. 😊

Oh.. my Utavla Bechara Shiv.😆. so eager to share a room with his wife.. Haaye.. 😳☺️

Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
i love ur update...!!
very apt heading...for utabla CS🤣

bechare shivbaba...??
he got the diamond..how he is bechara...!!
now some ppl will run after me to kill..better for me to go🤣
Originally posted by dixie123

T
Oh.. my Utavla Bechara Shiv.😆. so eager to share a room with his wife.. Haaye.. 😳☺️

chaloo cheez😛😆
Originally posted by khusi_*

i love ur update...!!
very apt heading...for utabla CS🤣

bechare shivbaba...??
he got the diamond..how he is bechara...!!
now some ppl will run after me to kill..better for me to go🤣

Haa Haa.. Bhaag yahan se. 🤣

He is bechara because 'Zabardasti ki doori' he is not able to bear 😳
What is the problem with Saanchi? I think,she is overdoing the part. Being upset is one thing,being insolent is another.