Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu - WU - 21st Dec-Doorie Sahi Jaye NA!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Illyria

I do always love your tarka on the updates!!!

Oyyyeee...JulesHeart...I never knew you read them...But me all Garden Garden knowing that you doEmbarrassed

I always used to read ur  IPK episode... even the grimm ones were bearable cause you added spice to it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu - WU - 21st Dec-Doorie Sahi Jaye NA!! (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ansh..kiran

ansh..kiran

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thanks for WU...plz any one write the detail phone convo between anandi and shiv...as the update is short...i dont know hindi ...plz help me...Cry

-Srushti-

vamita

Goldie

vamita

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear...Lovely update...Nice episode, except Sanchi's tantrum drama...
She is just too much and going over board...Never mind, there is a saying, that dogs keep barking...It is their habit...And they need to be tamed...Same goes with Sanchi...! She needs a proper lesson in how to behave in front of guests...And how to respect her brothers wife...!

Anandi looked lovely after she looked at herself in mirror after putting sindoor...Open hairs suit her more than tied up...Shiv might love it as well and say so someday and she might start thinking of keeping it untied then...Wink

Loved Shiv's eagerness...Atleast it gave a general idea to Anandi about Shiv's impatience and his eagerness to share a room with her...She won't feel the jitters as much as she might be feeling, seeing him suddenly in a room...This will give her time to think about their upcoming first night, where she will be alone with him for the first time...It will surely relieve some pressure off her...

Shiv's mother is cool and loved the way she scolded Shiv, trying to supress her laugh...Anandi needs some light moments like this, so she could understand what is in Shiv's heart and how eager he is to have her by his side and how much this seperation bothers him...! She might secretly cheerish her time with him as well when they are at last alone...!

Edited by vamita - 21 December 2012 at 8:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsolaanamika84brick_reddeepa911-Srushti-umamSiya_Missesharitzy09aparnaumasurabhi01

padma_17

IF-Dazzler

padma_17

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update...
sanchi is the unwanted thorn in tat house...

-Srushti-

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!
I loved your spicy additions to the narration!

-Srushti-

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hi Srushti, thanks for the update

Very happy to find some members returning back to forum today. Yay!

Episode was alright, slightly stretchy now as these rasams are not ending. Like Shiv I am also losing patience. But CVs know how to keep us hooked.

I kind of don't understand Sanchi's character sketch? How can someone who is so educated, go on yelling at her brother in a family full of guests. That's basic manners. 

On one hand she is ashamed of introducing Anandi to her friends, as she thinks friends may laugh at her, but on the other hand she is not ashamed, of how all guests will think of her, when she behaves arrogantly with her own family members?

If she does not like Anandi, fair enough, but how can she be so prejudice about something that does not even directly affect her?

In a way Sanchi is similar to Gauri, but G had her own reasons, Sanchi does not have any... 

Prats looked pretty with her hair open. N Shiv looks handsome too 

Edited by Missesha - 21 December 2012 at 10:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911brick_red-Srushti-Siya_ritzy09dixie123aparnaumasurabhi01

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Someone had an OS/FF describing Anandi's emotions while applying Sindoor and reflecting on her scene with Sumitra.

Congratulations to the writer (sorry, I don't remember who wrote it). CVs picked up your scene and  the emotions described in that.

OS/FF writers, you guys give tough competition to CVS Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSin-Srushti-umamSiya_ritzy09aparnauma

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
like button not working..loved ur comments and the update...great work on it...sachi shud really go jump off a cliff or sumthn considering tht she is ONLY annoying thing in the shekhar family at present...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSin-Srushti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top