Balika Vadhu - WU - 21st Dec-Doorie Sahi Jaye NA!! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
lovely update...had fun reading it...ur vishesh tipani in between was very good๐Ÿ˜†
good work๐Ÿ‘
I wonder why the CVs HAVE to spoil it for Anandi - ALWAYS! Jaggu Gauri ma and every other person can have peaceful and happy time! Only Anandi's happiness is never full coz of some or the other irritating character making smart a** comments! Huh!
Thanks for the update. Very well written. Loved the comments...!
@ all ...Hee hee Thank you thank you...For liking my bak bak and ranting...I was so afraid that I might offend someone...because there are people who like only plain updates...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†,,,but the forum is so warm...am all happy shappy๐Ÿฅณ a big thank you hug to all๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by minniee

So finally maine srush ko dhondh nikala...u gandi bachi ...u didnt even replied to my msg which was posted a month agoo...?????๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Chalo personal jhagde yahan par nahi latee hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Issme koi shak hai ...loved your update srush...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Even Im glad Mein Zinda hoonn...21-12-2012...๐Ÿคข

AHAAA!!!!!!! Minniee Mayomi...You need not find me...I am toh right there in your heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...I know I know...Ghatiya dialogue...๐Ÿ˜› but ab kya karu...and i did reply to your msg na...on your scrap book...๐Ÿ˜•...Whatever happened ..did 21.12 kill your scrap book๐Ÿ˜›...Mayans are very clever na๐Ÿ˜†
Where are you these days??? on which forum...???

P.S. Waise why are you quoting Nikhila...what has teh poor girl done to you๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Srushti I don't post much but have always loved your updates on Gulaal, ipk, nbt forums. They are so much fun!

- love from a fellow gulaal fan and forum member who has been inactive for quite sometime.

Oh I know you re...I remember you when Gulaal was on...MISS That serial like anything..the perfect package it was...Why cant there be anything like it anymore
how are you ...Good I hope...Loved to hear from you...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Illyria

I always used to read ur  IPK episode... even the grimm ones were bearable cause you added spice to it :)

Oww...Thank you thank you...I actually am reliving my wednesday udpates by this...how was Wednesday the day chosen for horrendous epis๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...

I am so glad you remember..AND this one is a warm forum...very sweet...Thank you for having me as a back up here...๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Khusi๐Ÿ˜›...Collector saab ka public forum pe apmaan๐Ÿ˜ฒ dont you know...66A leke aa jayengi Jaitsar ki police๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Guys, i hope u r voting for Shiv, BV, and etc... for the golden petal awards. We have to get them through!!!!! this time. 

Back on the show, i really feel sorry for Shiv coz he really loves Anandi. Pls Cv's, this show has a msg to give to women who are in the same situation as Anandi or in sencond marraige. Where you give them hope that, they can still be able to love again & also leed a normal & lovely life. You shld also give credit to mens like Shiv who accept & love without limit.