Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">Ok now seriouly phele beech mein ane ke liye anoop-mansi mein kuch ho tho ayegina. This belgadi typearrangemarriage track and to top it this new ladki wala twist is justindigestiblefor me.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">First Anoop took an era to fall for mansi, and now mansi who was so lattu over anoop is having doubts about herself and her marriage being forced on anoopšŸ¤¢.</font>

lol chitra right arrange marriage belgadi ki speed me hai jo abi kuch hua hi nai nd luv marriage jet speed me ha ki mummy papa banne wale hai. Kuch hua nai aiwayi ye pooja aa gai
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The cvs have lost it.. they r totally unaware of the meaning of this delicate concept arranged marriage!!
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was predictable as soon as it was brought up    Edited by sahil70 - 11 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
A couple who has a blissful marriage is one who has  put aside all differences and has become sexually involved. If this doesn't happen before Pooja comes back into Anoop's life then the CVs vocabulary skills leaves much to be desired. They don't know what is marital bliss and need to be re-educated.
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehehe agree Keshawn!!