Written Update: 21 Dec 2012 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
what is this crap they are showing. they have degraded almost all the loveable characters on this show. Ovi is getting more and more ridiculous every single day. Every time she talks I want to pull my hair out an slap that 🤬. Not only is this storyline of offensive to me, it is also boring. If they are running out of ideas in this show then end it on a high note instead of showing crap. Honestly, all sense in this show is gone and they are moving away from the title of this show.
Today's show was better compared to other days ...

I am feeling so bad for Arjun . Poor chap was thinking about his mother today and I mam glad that he complained to Manav about Ovi and also said that heis now really missing his mother ...Shame on DK.. What kind of a father he is  , useless fellow ..
Arjun looked a little disturbed also seeing Purvi and Onir togwther but this guy has so much musibat on his  plate ...I think right now he just wants to save his  baby ...

Ovi...as always she was unbearable .I can't stand that she is being so bad to her baby ...
I don't like Ovi at all...😡

Really liked Manav and Archana together ..They looked very good with each other ...for me Manav and Archana are and will always be the hero and heroine of this show ...
Archana did the right thing that she called Manav .He was shocked to hear about Purvi .

I have always said this that the number one man  in Purvi's life will always be Manav and only Manav ...Arjun , Onir ...all of them stand way behind  because Purvi has longed to have a dad all her life ..Just look at her face when Manav hugs her . Manav's approval means everything to her ...

Both Manav and Archana are looking so proud of Purvi and her choice of husband ...

Feeling bad for Onir as well...Poor fellow will get the first big jhatka of his life on Monday when he will find out that his  Mishti lied to him ...
How could you do this Purvi ...Such a big lie  😲   ??? Unbelievable , telling your husband that you do not have a family ...
What was Purvi thinking , that she will never have anything to do with Archana ever ...how could she even think like this ? How could she just do away with the woman who loved her so much for so man yyears ...That was a very wrong thing to do Purvi ...

Star Of The Day ...

Manav ...I liked him a lot today and am  glad that he left all his work and came to see both his daughters ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am feeling so bad for Arjun . Poor chap was thinking about his mother today and I mam glad that he complained to Manav about Ovi and also said that heis now really missing his mother ...Shame on DK.. What kind of a father he is , useless fellow ..
Arjun looked a little disturbed also seeing Purvi and Onir togwther but this guy has so much musibat on his plate ...I think right now he just wants to save his baby ...
Ovi...as always she was unbearable .I can't stand that she is being so bad to her baby ...
Really liked Manav and Archana together ..They looked very good with each other ...for me Manav and Archana are and will always be the hero and heroine of this show ...
Archana did the right thing that she called Manav .He was shocked to hear about Purvi .
I have always said this that the number one man in Purvi's life will always be Manav and only Manav ...Arjun , Onir ...all of them stand way behind because Purvi has longed to have a dad all her life ..Just look at her face when Manav hugs her . Manav's approval means everything to her ...
Both Manav and Archana are looking so proud of Purvi and her choice of husband ...
Feeling bad for Onir as well...Poor fellow will get the first big jhatka of his life on Monday when he will find out that his Mishti lied to him ...
How could you do this Purvi ...Such a big lie 😲 ??? Unbelievable , telling your husband that you do not have a family ...
What was Purvi thinking , that she will never have anything to do with Archana ever ...how could she even think like this ? How could she just do away with the woman who loved her so much for so man yyears ...That was a very wrong thing to do Purvi ...
Star Of The Day ...
Manav ...I liked him a lot today and am glad that he left all his work and came to see both his daughters ...

Purvi is big jhooti nowadays
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago

I am feeling so bad for Arjun . Poor chap was thinking about his mother today and I mam glad that he complained to Manav about Ovi and also said that heis now really missing his mother ...Shame on DK.. What kind of a father he is  , useless fellow ..
Arjun looked a little disturbed also seeing Purvi and Onir togwther but this guy has so much musibat on his  plate ...I think right now he just wants to save his  baby ...

I have always said this that the number one man  in Purvi's life will always be Manav and only Manav ...Arjun , Onir ...all of them stand way behind  because Purvi has longed to have a dad all her life ..Just look at her face when Manav hugs her . Manav's approval means everything to her ...

Feeling bad for Onir as well...Poor fellow will get the first big jhatka of his life on Monday when he will find out that his  Mishti lied to him ...
How could you do this Purvi ...Such a big lie  😲   ??? Unbelievable , telling your husband that you do not have a family ...

Star Of The Day ...

Manav ...I liked him a lot today and am  glad that he left all his work and came to see both his daughters ...

Tanya..i agree with your post but wanted to add a few things about how i was feeling watching it. 

First of all though i was so glad Archu called Manav...yesterday i was thinking, all this is going on and Manav doesn't know any of it...when will he be brought in to the picture. so..thank God today they brought him in and Archu & he now can support each other in this mess.

However, i was struck by 2-3 things. 
1) When Manav was with Ovi, it was just so spelled out that she is not a woman but a little mentally and emotionally sick child.  Very much not someone who is old enough emotionally to be either a wife or a mother.  And the appeasement of that condition by Manav did not sit well with me (nor by Archu all the time who also looked a little perturbed i thought).  Coddling this behavior has been why Ovi has turned out the way she is...of course now, it's too dangerous to confront it...and everyone's hands are tied.  At least Dr. Onir ...til now,...has had the courage to confront it...but looks like the D's will prevail upon him to change his mind.. or maybe now when he knows the truth he will wash his hand of the whole mess.  

2) It was so emotional to me when Purvi and Manav came to meet each other.  The love and tenderness in Manav's eyes was so strong and sweet...but i found myself thinking..why Manav why didn't you show Purvi this much love and good advice at the anniversary party where Purvi got creamed and humiliated and shut out?  Why haven't you been there for her all along...since your reconciliation with Archu i mean.   As sweet as the reunion was it was bittersweet in many ways.

3) In some ways i can understand Purvi...though i agree it was very wrong.  But after longing all her life for this family, they didn't treat her right at all.  She felt totally rejected, unnecessary and unsupported...not to mention misunderstood.  If she had told Onir at the beginning, he would have tried to get her to contact them, to go back etc.  She had to choose between the pain of loneliness for them and for Arjun, and the pain of rejection from the family she had longed for all her life.  Really not so hard to understand her motive when you think about it.   Now she wlll have more pain to choose from.. I was very unhappy with what she did to Arjun, but i think i understand her character a little better now. 

Edited by naava - 11 years ago
Thank you for the update and a blessed and safe weekend to all:)
Onir has to be really stupid to marry someone without knowing anything about her.. But i guess charity starts at home :P
i dont like screaming ovi and as much i can blame her fro breaking ArVi.. Purvi was the one who broke ArVi.. Ovi was happy and acted fine when Arjun gave her some importance.. she knew arjun loves purvi but she tried to make it work but her insecurities didnt let her create the life she wanted with arjun.. any girl would be mad to know or even see her husband's ex.. Ovi just needs to understand that arjun isnt using her for the baby only and that he cares for her as well..
no comments on that bakwaas episode.👎🏼

i'm very sorry with arjun who looked depressed all the time after seeing onir and purvi. purvi👎🏼

ovi continues to badmouth everyone including her parents.😡

after reading precap update, i'm shocked to hear this. purvi is such a simply liar and lied to onir dutta for six months? what about whose baby of hers? i wonder why onir didn't find out this truth about her pregnancy.

i'm so happy to see armaan finally. armaan always take care of their children purvi and ovi.

arjun looked sad for six months when he still misses purvi. poor arjun! i'm really angry with purvi. why didn't she see his pains? she simply ignores him all the time!😡👎🏼
Originally posted by naava

[

Tanya..i agree with your post but wanted to add a few things about how i was feeling watching it. 

First of all though i was so glad Archu called Manav...yesterday i was thinking, all this is going on and Manav doesn't know any of it...when will he be brought in to the picture. so..thank God today they brought him in and Archu & he now can support each other in this mess.

1) When Manav was with Ovi, it was just so spelled out that she is not a woman but a little mentally and emotionally sick child.  Very much not someone who is old enough emotionally to be either a wife or a mother.  And the appeasement of that condition by Manav did not sit well with me (nor by Archu all the time who also looked a little perturbed i thought).  Coddling this behavior has been why Ovi has turned out the way she is...of course now, it's too dangerous to confront it...and everyone's hands are tied.  At least Dr. Onir ...til now,...has had the courage to confront it...but looks like the D's will prevail upon him to change his mind.. or maybe now when he knows the truth he will wash his hand of the whole mess.  

It did not sit well with me as well.
I hod Manav responsible for the way Ovi has turned out ..He has admittend this himself ..No matter what her emotional issues , Ovi is putting  her baby in danger and manav should have told her off today ..Every time he speaks to her , this girl yells at him ..It is horrible to see something like this ...How can a girl yell like this on her father ...It is horrible , terribly rude ...
The girl is spoilt rotten ...😡

2) It was so emotional to me when Purvi and Manav came to meet each other.  The love and tenderness in Manav's eyes was so strong and sweet...but i found myself thinking..why Manav why didn't you show Purvi this much love and good advice at the anniversary party where Purvi got creamed and humiliated and shut out?  Why haven't you been there for her all along...since your reconciliation with Archu i mean.   As sweet as the reunion was it was bittersweet in many ways.

He has always been there  for her ..Ovi stopped him from giving 3 Corore ranson bu the did go ...Ovi stopped him from going to her wedding bu the stil lwas ready to do Purvi's kanya daan..Let's not just remember one moment and  blame Mana vfpr that ..Maybe if Arjun had not come then Manav or definitely Archana had told Ovi off...Manav has taken Purvi's side many times in front of Ovi ...Manav has beena great daddy to Purvi but one hing for sure ...he is scared of Ovi because Ovi throws tantrums ...
It's like , always between a conflict of savita and Archana , he would expect Archana to understand , same way he expects Purvi to understand as he knows how sensible Purvi  is  ..He would feel the same way for Teju and Sachin also ...Naava , he dos loves Purvi a lot ...genuinely he loves her ...

3) In some ways i can understand Purvi...though i agree it was very wrong.  But after longing all her life for this family, they didn't treat her right at all.  She felt totally rejected, unnecessary and unsupported...not to mention misunderstood.  If she had told Onir at the beginning, he would have tried to get her to contact them, to go back etc.  She had to choose between the pain of loneliness for them and for Arjun, and the pain of rejection from the family she had longed for all her life.  Really not so hard to understand her motive when you think about it.   Now she wlll have more pain to choose from.. I was very unhappy with what she did to Arjun, but i think i understand her character a little better now. 

I guess I also understand now ...she wanted to have this little world of her own ...but I felt bad for Archana ...Now somethimes I get a feeling that whatever Purvi does for Archana is more liek repaying a debt than her love for her mother ..I hope I am wrong but wh ydo Purvi thinks of herself as Orphan all the time ...Orphan is someone who has no one ...here Purvi has a woman who loves her even more than her own children ...
How much more love can a mother give to a child ???
Even then Purvi could think of a life without Archana ...that is why for a short while I felt bad for Archana ...
Purvi cannot leave her mother ...Archana needs her ( for emotional support ) more than she needs Archana ...

[/QUOTE]

It did not sit well with me as well.
I hod Manav responsible for the way Ovi has turned out ..He has admittend this himself ..No matter what her emotional issues , Ovi is putting  her baby in danger and manav should have told her off today ..Every time he speaks to her , this girl yells at him ..It is horrible to see something like this ...How can a girl yell like this on her father ...It is horrible , terribly rude ...
The girl is spoilt rotten ...😡

The biggest point is putting her baby in danger...but frankly because she has a disturbed child's mind, i am not sure how they can get through to her.  I don't think she feels even remotely attached  or connected to the child within her. Pretty scary.  

He has always been there  for her ..Ovi stopped him from giving 3 Corore ranson bu the did go ...Ovi stopped him from going to her wedding bu the stil lwas ready to do Purvi's kanya daan..Let's not just remember one moment and  blame Mana vfpr that ..Maybe if Arjun had not come then Manav or definitely Archana had told Ovi off...Manav has taken Purvi's side many times in front of Ovi ...Manav has beena great daddy to Purvi but one hing for sure ...he is scared of Ovi because Ovi throws tantrums ...
It's like , always between a conflict of savita and Archana , he would expect Archana to understand , same way he expects Purvi to understand as he knows how sensible Purvi  is  ..He would feel the same way for Teju and Sachin also ...Naava , he dos loves Purvi a lot ...genuinely he loves her ...
You are right Tanya.  I guess i shouldn't take one or two incidents.  It was just that no one stood up for her in the fiasco of the anniversary party, and that seems to be haunting her. When she left it was as if she was erased from the family. All because of Ovi. Even Archu said to Ovi that Purvi is no longer a part of their lives.  That was really difficult to hear her say even though we all knew of course that wasn't at all true but again catering to the tantrums of Ovi.   Ovi really does control the family. Crisis oriented needy people generally do that. 

I guess I also understand now ...she wanted to have this little world of her own ...but I felt bad for Archana ...Now somethimes I get a feeling that whatever Purvi does for Archana is more liek repaying a debt than her love for her mother ..I hope I am wrong but wh ydo Purvi thinks of herself as Orphan all the time ...Orphan is someone who has no one ...here Purvi has a woman who loves her even more than her own children ...
How much more love can a mother give to a child ???
Even then Purvi could think of a life without Archana ...that is why for a short while I felt bad for Archana ...
Purvi cannot leave her mother ...Archana needs her ( for emotional support ) more than she needs Archana ...

I felt very bad for Archana.  When Purvi was talking to Manav, you could see the sadness on Archana's face...Archana does need Purvi a lot and she was extremely hurt that Purvi did all those things without telling her.  Any mother would be devastated. I know i would be.    I don't know why Purvi has this orphan complex either..  but i think she truly loves Archana from the depths of her heart. i think their roles were kind of reversed sometimes.  Purvi comforting Archana, and maybe because Archana was so longing for Manav and the children she lost, Purvi never felt she could do enough or be enough, to be the happiness her mother needed, and why she always tries to fix everything.  

Edited by naava - 11 years ago