Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strega thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been a silent reader for a very long time. And now, I feel compelled to post. Tanyaz and naava - I completely agree with the two of you.. Purvi's behaviour, though she did Arjun wrong, is understandable. I can see where she is coming from.

One other thing I do feel and I do not now if anyone else has posted about this -  Purvi  never showed the respect for Arjun that she displays for Onir. She accepts and respects him for what he is. And she never did that with Arjun. 

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: strega

I have been a silent reader for a very long time. And now, I feel compelled to post. Tanyaz and naava - I completely agree with the two of you.. Purvi's behaviour, though she did Arjun wrong, is understandable. I can see where she is coming from.

One other thing I do feel and I do not now if anyone else has posted about this -  Purvi  never showed the respect for Arjun that she displays for Onir. She accepts and respects him for what he is. And she never did that with Arjun. 

Strega, how nice to see a post from you if you've been a silent reader. Welcome !!

I think  you are right. There is a difference in Purvi's relationship with Dr. Onir, but there is maybe a plausible reason for that.  Firstly I think that he is quite a bit older than she is. He's an established supposedly well known Doctor and she's just a young girl.  We don't have a lot of interaction to react to as the relationship is so new to us, but it seems that from Purvi's point of view he was someone who helped her out in a time of need. Remember she just said the other day, for the first time she thought of him as "husband" instead of doctor.  So that says a lot. She probably was not in love with him but grateful to him.  Although now we see her trying her best to get him to do things her way..😆  .  He's a stronger man than Arjun is and he may not do whatever she asks..or he may. We don't know yet.  He loves her a lot.  Maybe so much that he will give her up when he finds out she really still loves Arjun.  

I always felt that Purvi never felt she was allowed to have a love like Arjun...almost that it was too good to be true.  And that she kind of sabotaged it herself because she felt "like an orphan who didn't have the right to happiness."  

Now that she is with Dr. Onir and he has helped heal some things in her, she may have to come to terms with her own desires.  Maybe not an easy thing to do.  

strega thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

Strega, how nice to see a post from you if you've been a silent reader. Welcome !!

I think  you are right. There is a difference in Purvi's relationship with Dr. Onir, but there is maybe a plausible reason for that.  Firstly I think that he is quite a bit older than she is. He's an established supposedly well known Doctor and she's just a young girl.  We don't have a lot of interaction to react to as the relationship is so new to us, but it seems that from Purvi's point of view he was someone who helped her out in a time of need. Remember she just said the other day, for the first time she thought of him as "husband" instead of doctor.  So that says a lot. She probably was not in love with him but grateful to him.  Although now we see her trying her best to get him to do things her way..😆  .  He's a stronger man than Arjun is and he may not do whatever she asks..or he may. We don't know yet.  He loves her a lot.  Maybe so much that he will give her up when he finds out she really still loves Arjun.  

I always felt that Purvi never felt she was allowed to have a love like Arjun...almost that it was too good to be true.  And that she kind of sabotaged it herself because she felt "like an orphan who didn't have the right to happiness."  

Now that she is with Dr. Onir and he has helped heal some things in her, she may have to come to terms with her own desires.  Maybe not an easy thing to do.  

Naava - I agree with you. I always felt that Purvi was dragged along in the relationship despite having misgivings re Ovi. At every stage, she was the reluctant one and Arjun the more ardent lover. 

Of course, I do think that, we the viewers, are taking the characters too seriously. We should go with the flow, and take the dialogues at face value. Much better for our sanity :) 
naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: strega

Naava - I agree with you. I always felt that Purvi was dragged along in the relationship despite having misgivings re Ovi. At every stage, she was the reluctant one and Arjun the more ardent lover. 

Of course, I do think that, we the viewers, are taking the characters too seriously. We should go with the flow, and take the dialogues at face value. Much better for our sanity :) 

@bold.. so true !!!  😆  😆   
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
extremely disappointing episode
diana72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wu naresh...another screeching epi of ovi the screamer...god bless u n tanya for actually watchin this moronic stuff for us.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update.
purvi & ovi;s behavior need to stop...
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mujhe to ovi se dr lagta h
Thanee thumbnail
Heh Naresh thanks  a lots my dear..you are a real bro..you know that..You WU is superb..👏

the more I'm watching  PR...the most I'm hating Purvi..Seeing how Manv talking to her ..her baba..she always said baba..and she hide all what happen ..in her life.. .to her .Aai /baba;.what kind of beti she is..its for same parent..she ask Arjun..to marry Ovi right..what happen after..she forget them..😡 left Mumbai no more parent..I'm Annat now..😡 when I heard that in that precap..oufff..want to enter in my computer and slap her..😡

She hide all her past to Onir..her husband..she begin a new life with someone..begin it with lie..hide..everything is wrong in her new life too...she spoil her past..and present...and she think what she is doing is good..😡

I'm really with Arjun...but I'm with Onir too.Purvi will tell him..all the truth..I don't know if she will  tell him about Arjun ect..cause its Purvi ...sati Savitri..but when Onir will knwo the truth...about Arjun and even the babe..really..how she hide that news too to Onir..telling him its his babe..she is a liar..i can't bear that..impossible for me...How Onir will feel..when hearing all this..😲

6 months leap..she is 8 months Prego...its not Onir Babe..Onir don't know his Mathematic or what..😆

What she plan ...leave peacefully in Kulcata..with Onir..nobody  know her past..don't contact her parents...give birth to a little one..whose father is Arjun...Poor guy don't even knwo he has a second child somewhere...How pathetic..I really have no words..for this Bakwaas..😡🤢

Miss Purvi you fail in all way...I think even your pati you'll loose now...and you'll know at this moment when someone leave you how you feel..😡 how many heart she will break ..

I have no Symphathy for Purvi...She don't know the meaning of Rishta..Pavitra there's no pavitra in that relation..its 🤢

Ekta kill that character...its beyond repair now..

Really I want to knwo now how Ekta will bring Arvi..together..think that big leap..will be for something..
Ok..Arman were good today..as parent...Manv superb..with Purvi..
nO more to say On this crap..prob..I can't stop watching it..its like drugs..😆

ok Bye evryone..if time will come wkend;.cause shopping tomorrowcrowd everywhere god help me;.😆..

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Till now we can't hear Purvi's story. WHY? When She left Mumbai why she going to Kolkata? Where she live? When Archana searching Purvi's mention address one woman told her Purvi left this place. Why? How many days she lives there? How Purvi found that Dr. Onir? How & why she marries Dr. Onir immediately when she missed very badly Arjun? When Purvi feel that she is pregnant? Precap shows that Purvi tells onir that ovi is my sister. Onir says but u said to me that u r orphanage na . purvi says that she had lied to him…My question why Onir decided married to Purvi without any find information? Why firstly they married? Most Important question how months long Purvi are pregnant? Is really Onir is baby's father or Arjun? SBS said & all time people told that Purvi is 8 months pregnant. If that why Archana or Manav can't asking this question? Yes, Archana shocked that very first time saw Purvi after 6 months then also noticed that Purvi is pregnant. But Is she understand Purvi's pregnancy is older than ovi????

How many days r waiting to hear Purvi's story?