Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

diana72

diana72

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wu naresh...another screeching epi of ovi the screamer...god bless u n tanya for actually watchin this moronic stuff for us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyTanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update: 21 Dec 2012 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
purvi & ovi;s behavior need to stop...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyTanyaz

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
mujhe to ovi se dr lagta h

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Heh Naresh thanks  a lots my dear..you are a real bro..you know that..You WU is superb..Clap

the more I'm watching  PR...the most I'm hating Purvi..Seeing how Manv talking to her ..her baba..she always said baba..and she hide all what happen ..in her life.. .to her .Aai /baba;.what kind of beti she is..its for same parent..she ask Arjun..to marry Ovi right..what happen after..she forget them..Angry left Mumbai no more parent..I'm Annat now..Angry when I heard that in that precap..oufff..want to enter in my computer and slap her..Angry

She hide all her past to Onir..her husband..she begin a new life with someone..begin it with lie..hide..everything is wrong in her new life too...she spoil her past..and present...and she think what she is doing is good..Angry

I'm really with Arjun...but I'm with Onir too.Purvi will tell him..all the truth..I don't know if she will  tell him about Arjun ect..cause its Purvi ...sati Savitri..but when Onir will knwo the truth...about Arjun and even the babe..really..how she hide that news too to Onir..telling him its his babe..she is a liar..i can't bear that..impossible for me...How Onir will feel..when hearing all this..Shocked

6 months leap..she is 8 months Prego...its not Onir Babe..Onir don't know his Mathematic or what..LOLD'oh

What she plan ...leave peacefully in Kulcata..with Onir..nobody  know her past..don't contact her parents...give birth to a little one..whose father is Arjun...Poor guy don't even knwo he has a second child somewhere...D'ohHow pathetic..I really have no words..for this Bakwaas..AngryDead

Miss Purvi you fail in all way...I think even your pati you'll loose now...and you'll know at this moment when someone leave you how you feel..Angry how many heart she will break ..

I have no Symphathy for Purvi...She don't know the meaning of Rishta..Pavitra there's no pavitra in that relation..its Dead

Ekta kill that character...its beyond repair now..

Really I want to knwo now how Ekta will bring Arvi..together..think that big leap..will be for something..Ouch
Ok..Arman were good today..as parent...Manv superb..with Purvi..
nO more to say On this crap..prob..I can't stop watching it..its like drugs..LOL

ok Bye evryone..if time will come wkend;.cause shopping tomorrowD'ohcrowd everywhere god help me;.LOL..

Edited by Thanee - 21 December 2012 at 5:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyTanyazJaishankar-sayeed-

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you

ashfaque2012

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update!

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Till now we can't hear Purvi's story. WHY? When She left Mumbai why she going to Kolkata? Where she live? When Archana searching Purvi's mention address one woman told her Purvi left this place. Why? How many days she lives there? How Purvi found that Dr. Onir? How & why she marries Dr. Onir immediately when she missed very badly Arjun? When Purvi feel that she is pregnant? Precap shows that Purvi tells onir that ovi is my sister. Onir says but u said to me that u r orphanage na . purvi says that she had lied to himůMy question why Onir decided married to Purvi without any find information? Why firstly they married? Most Important question how months long Purvi are pregnant? Is really Onir is baby's father or Arjun? SBS said & all time people told that Purvi is 8 months pregnant. If that why Archana or Manav can't asking this question? Yes, Archana shocked that very first time saw Purvi after 6 months then also noticed that Purvi is pregnant. But Is she understand Purvi's pregnancy is older than ovi????

How many days r waiting to hear Purvi's story?

aditty

sanaroxx

IF-Dazzler

sanaroxx

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Hope you are well now Naresh! Thanks for the Update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top