Written Update: 21 Dec 2012 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Thanee

Heh Naresh thanks  a lots my dear..you are a real bro..you know that..You WU is superb..👏

the more I'm watching  PR...the most I'm hating Purvi..Seeing how Manv talking to her ..her baba..she always said baba..and she hide all what happen ..in her life.. .to her .Aai /baba;.what kind of beti she is..its for same parent..she ask Arjun..to marry Ovi right..what happen after..she forget them..😡 left Mumbai no more parent..I'm Annat now..😡 when I heard that in that precap..oufff..want to enter in my computer and slap her..😡

She hide all her past to Onir..her husband..she begin a new life with someone..begin it with lie..hide..everything is wrong in her new life too...she spoil her past..and present...and she think what she is doing is good..😡

I'm really with Arjun...but I'm with Onir too.Purvi will tell him..all the truth..I don't know if she will  tell him about Arjun ect..cause its Purvi ...sati Savitri..but when Onir will knwo the truth...about Arjun and even the babe..really..how she hide that news too to Onir..telling him its his babe..she is a liar..i can't bear that..impossible for me...How Onir will feel..when hearing all this..😲

6 months leap..she is 8 months Prego...its not Onir Babe..Onir don't know his Mathematic or what..😆

What she plan ...leave peacefully in Kulcata..with Onir..nobody  know her past..don't contact her parents...give birth to a little one..whose father is Arjun...Poor guy don't even knwo he has a second child somewhere...How pathetic..I really have no words..for this Bakwaas..😡🤢

Miss Purvi you fail in all way...I think even your pati you'll loose now...and you'll know at this moment when someone leave you how you feel..😡 how many heart she will break ..

I have no Symphathy for Purvi...She don't know the meaning of Rishta..Pavitra there's no pavitra in that relation..its 🤢

Ekta kill that character...its beyond repair now..

Really I want to knwo now how Ekta will bring Arvi..together..think that big leap..will be for something..
Ok..Arman were good today..as parent...Manv superb..with Purvi..
nO more to say On this crap..prob..I can't stop watching it..its like drugs..😆

ok Bye evryone..if time will come wkend;.cause shopping tomorrowcrowd everywhere god help me;.😆..

thanee, well said!👏 i love this comment! purvi has done so many wrongly things. she never sees arjun's pains. she just simply ignores him all the time.😡 CV enjoys spoiling all characters. i love to see old PR and arvi scenes only. i'm not looking the future episodes.🤢

if purvi doesn't tell onir about arjun, then punni accidentally discovers this and will tell onir everything.😊
Posted: 11 years ago
I Really Want PR To End Quicky.