Thendral 21-12-12 promo!

Posted: 11 years ago
Kalyani Vazhkayi unjal adigirathu

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XU6bFc_IeE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
Thanks Hollie πŸ€—

Padma will think again aa for the sake of her son? her looks when K was thereπŸ˜•
Thanks Hollie for Promo πŸ˜ƒ

Nice promo πŸ˜Š Hope by next week M&K get married.
I feel Padma might accept Kalyani just for the sake of Mohan, lets see.
But maybe Babu family might make issues bigger πŸ˜•

Thulasi looks pretty 
                                     Thanks Holie for the promo update.

Finally after seeing the promo πŸ˜³πŸ€”  , I feel that Mohan and Kalyani will unite 😳πŸ₯± despite the problems undergone by them because of Padma πŸ˜’πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘ and Babu may also unite them as he had seen them together in the hospital πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅πŸ˜³ . Lets wait and see  .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago

looks like padma may have no choice now! (good feeling here!) one step forward at least...kal and mohan meeting and seen by fiance of few days!  maybe here both kal's fiance and mohan's to hv been are actually good and give way for them! something which TT cud not enjoy...

and like mohan said finally his wedding attended by his parents and kal's family maybe? still a question mark?
good promo though!
Thanks Hollie for posting the promo!

Good, Padma was not hyper on seeing Kalyani. I think she will accept their wedding but then might start the evil MIL act😑.

Hope that Babu does not give problems to M/K.

Thanks for the promo hollie!!..

Promo wrt M/K track in the lead and hope it ends in a good way...last min entry of Babu...lol..lets see how it takes over...

T's voice in promo is the original one as before...hopefully it continues the same way...
Kalyani Vazhkayi unjal adigirathu..  title for promo
@harhem: Use it ka!πŸ˜‰

Nice Promo! looking forward..ana one thing Gisel inthe FF ithule niyabagam varuthu...Mohan is in the hospital. Kalyani comes and cries..
Thanks for promo!

Omg yes Hollie!!  When I first saw the promo it reminded of of Gisel's FF also with M/K.

Aaww TT looking sweet together and Tulasi looks cute.

Babu is at the hospital too...how...why.  So Babu will find out about M/K and Padma will learn about Babu along with TT...wonder what will happen next.