Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Zetter;You made me tempted...that too when i am in this situation..Just now went to nearby icecream shop and had three scoops of butterscotch๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zet: Thanks> Hope u feel better soon and have a great day ahead ๐Ÿค—
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anituram

@Zetter;You made me tempted...that too when i am in this situation..Just now went to nearby icecream shop and had three scoops of butterscotch๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

butterscotch ice cream with HOTT jalebi's?? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I miss my con prince yash ji ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm freaking out though..worried about kal ka episode 
no segments...or new promos either..its  a torture.
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tilashini

butterscotch ice cream with HOTT jalebi's?? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

urghhh I came here to get away from hugrinees and here u all are talking abt butterscotch ice cream hmph๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
amrithatec thumbnail
@Tilu:Unfortunately my husband was not avail..Since he is in US now...If he was there then i would have had with Hot jelabi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
amrithatec thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

I miss my con prince yash ji ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm freaking out though..worried about kal ka episode 
no segments...or new promos either..its  a torture.

Tilu dont worry...dear...Our yash wont tension us so much...๐Ÿ˜ณ
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Tila: I was just thinking that Monday is taking too long to get here as well.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Anituram: Aww sorry about that ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'll take that you had a scoop for me also ha 

@Saf: You're welcome and thank you very much ๐Ÿค—

Bye Lovelies...catch you all when I can again ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm eagerly awaiting for this week's episodes but most importantly I'm looking forward to Yash's reaction.
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Small article on FB...

Punar Vivah is the story which started with Vivah for kids.
Dubey's hide of truth from Scindia's was the 1st mistake done from Dubey's side. They even hid it from Aarti till the date of marriage. And when Aarti came to know about it; she tried to tell Yash; because,according to her relations should not be based on lies but Mr.Dubey reminded her of his favors and stoped her.It was the 2nd mistake which Dubey's did.
Then after some months, Aarti came to know about Yash's hatrate towards lie.She again went to Dubey's and told she will tell the truth to Scindhias. But again Dubey's stopped her. It was 4th mistake of Dubey's and 1st mistake of Aarti. Why she needs to ask someone else when she thinks its needed to tell her husband something?
After that Dubey's made Aarti ready for BMT and Aarti didnt tell Yash about it. It was 2nd mistake of Aarti. But,it also have 2 points of view. At that time she was in fear of loosing Yash due to truth revealation and she tried to hide by lying and lying again. But at the other side,she was keeping Yash in dark which is indeed wrong too and Aarti knows it well.

Story will go and have to go forward. Trust is important in relationships. Now it will depend on Yash how their relationship will grow..! Viewers need to have some patience !

[TRPs are pretty good people. ]

Will yash break his own promise..?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yash promised arti,with the moon as his witness that life may be full of troubles,but he would never leave her alone and that they will always be there for each other and he would forever try to bring a smile on her face despite all troubles and worries.

Nd yash thought tht he cant stay without her.And that her happiness and her caring is very importnt for him.He decides that he wouldnt let any kind of misunderstandng come between them ever and that his happiness now lies in her happiness.

Ofcourse.. yash asked for a crystal clear transparency in their relation.. by Sreevai Cherukuri.
Edited by anituram - 11 years ago