Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good morning to all. I am surprised that DC did not touch 100 pages this weekend.  Perhaps it is due to the holidays. Anyhow, I wish everyone seasons greetings. May your hearts desire come to manifest.
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alamelu

True that Y never tried to findout about A;s past, but there is a reason for that.  First of all the one time,  when he did try to talk about it, she put him off of it. Next must have felt that she is similar to him where he was very private with his thoughts of arpita, so she must be too with her past. Next he was just interested in her just as a mom to his kids and nothing more.  So there was no reason for him to know of her past ever, till recently.  So only now he is trying to find out more.  (atleast this is my reasoning, not that he is right but...)

Please note that i am not bashing Yash's character here. I am just pointing my view here. I am not against Yash nor for Arti - i like both characters equally. infact, that is what makes me glue to this serial.

Agree with what you say - that Arti did not show interest in revealing her past. So agree that Yash felt that she is a private person and does not want to dwell over the past and want to make her present and future bright. infact, that is what Yash and rest of scindiya's admire her about.

But still i am not convinced with Yash, not trying to peak a little into her past.
Aarthi came into Yash's life and house. So, she was presented with life size potraits of Arpita and had a visual representation of how they were (video's too provided by Prateek). and she heard a lot about Arpita from the family members from the day the marriage rituals started. She was presented with sovanir's that belonged to Arpita, Arpita's sarees and jewellery still present in the room. So, even if it was or not her choice to learn about Yash's past she was presented with it. This presentation actually helped aarthi to know him better and fall in love with him eventually.

But, for Yash, he has fallen in love with her alright, but not knowing anything about her past except she was Dubey's once DIL now considered daughter, and that she is Ansh's mother; doesn't that seem that relation is built on surface level.

Even when it is first marriage (and not punar vivah), girl comes and adjusts in boy's house and life. And in case of punar vivah, adjustment is even more. Yash himself keep saying in many instances that punar vivah is very different from first marriage and that there is more maturity and understanding.

Yash without showing much interest about Arti's past - weren't the dialogues he was uttering about his belief in equality in relationship during KC night - just remains sweet words uttered on a beautiful night and nothing more.

He should have from his side made more attempts to know about Aarthi's first marriage and husband, just to understand her more and for strength in their present relationship. If aarthi is not showing interest, he should have asked Shobha or even his new freind prasanth who claims to know a lot about Dubeys. He will only hear lies from them is what we know, and is secondary.

But i am hopeful that Yash's character will grow out of the naivety it presents now and develops maturity in understanding and supporting Aarthi.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@meaningful:  i absolutely did not take your writing as bashing...I was just conveying my pov that is it...both arya are complicated people...till recently he was completely immersed in arpita and his past...only now he is getting out of it.  I guess his present mindset is to keep her happy and is slowly learning of her past...i am waiting for the day when he will completely know her past and I am sure he will be with her completely...and support her
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think  when it comes to past chapter of both neither Yash nor Aarti was interested initially to find out each other's past ... Aarti got to know about Yash's past because Yash almost forced it on her with those huge portraits of Arpita all around the room and Arpita's nonstop jaap which automatically made Aarti curious and this is how she found out how Arpita died and all those details .,. its not like Aarti right from start was curious to find out about Yash's past πŸ€”

On the other hand Aarti never really mentioned a single detail about her past husband because of obvious reasons .. so it never made Yash curious either .. I remember when Aarti said ILU to Yash , his reaction was u must hv forgot your first love so soon but I can never do the same ..this was the time when Yash was in self-destructive mode ... Aarti remained silent to this accusation of Yash .. so again Yash took it for granted that she forgot her first hubby completely ... then recently when Yash tried checking her album , she requested him not to do so since she dont want to share her past .. we saw Yash respecting her privacy here ...So in short Aarti never really opened up to Yash with her past and so Yash took it for granted that she wants to forget it all and so not interested to share it with him 😊

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@eva OMGG 'I  just saw the ZRA promo,this Friday at 9pm...they keep showing us AARYA ka ishq wala love performance only..wohoo..omg..🀒 β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ  
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I promised myself not to come to this thread unless I finished this :

So here it is. Hope it is fun!

Originally posted by: AngelDark

POST CREDIT SCENE IN AVI FORM!

ON Main Forum : Boa Narrates:The Mystery of the BSS..er BSB pg55

PS: I'm not sending any PM's this time. Just want to know how many readers I actually have before I come up with the next one.

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGG trp's are out...

Channel

Week

Zee TV

41-43

Afsar Bitiya

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rab Se Sona Ishq

Hitler Didi

Pavitra Rishta

Qabool Hai

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein

Punar Vivaah

Phir Subah Hogi

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Fear Files

Ramayan

Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Angel: That was a super super rant.πŸ‘ I agree to all. If Yash overdid the positive illusion, then Aarti let the negativity empower her so much that they started guiding her actions. Well...look at the positive side...the extreme reactions will only pave way for a new tomorrow...a fresh, clean beginning, without any hidden skeletons.😳

Thanks. One sentence in my take is inspired by you and dedicated to you.😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Angel thanks for some good laugh which I really needed after all the trp shockers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... so Bua is on a mission to find out if blue scarf santa = blue scarf batman= Pappu =Sattu's son πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.. thats simply hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣.. best part is Dubey and Sohbha wondering if they r in their own house and then both hving different reactions on seeing Cas there 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.. Poor Taiji all confused too between Pappu and Sattu when Bua is hitting on her from behind curtains 🀣🀣🀣🀣.. hilarious stuff and a good laughter dose πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
too good Angel! Lol!

I JUST REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS TRP!!