Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
im not against anyone bt i dont get it..what's the fuss about trp's being low ? πŸ€”it changes every week so what's the big deal? can't they just keep and calm and watch the show ?? seriously i don't care on how trp's will turn out..because We know what PV deserves..where the trp's makers and some viewers don't..I love PV..and gurmeet and kratika have always been giving  thier best in each episode..that's more then enough..now with prashant ka saach and aarti's divorce truth will be out..I'm sure we will see an increase In trp's.. bt as jyo said we can't expect a huge number like 3 or 4 because of the time slot...ok just forget about this and enjoy the show !! 😳As viewers we know what our show deserves the best and we should continue supporting the entire cast and crew of PV..I would still thank them for giving us wonderful worth watching episodes..hats off to them for that ! πŸ‘πŸ‘
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know if some here were celebrating, but still want to say,

On these great season of Christmas
May the glow of prosperity, peace and happiness
illuminate everyone's life
Wishing you all a

Merry Christmas
and
Prosperous New Year

SMILE
😊😊😊😊

~MJ~
Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Tilu      ITA  yes the crew and the cast of PV deserves a huge support at this critical situation well this has been a wonderful show from the start  each and every one in this show they have given their best performance.I don't  understand how they judge the TRP's but i was really upset by its ratings its hard to believe!!!

Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lulujjj

@Tilu      ITA  yes the crew and the cast of PV deserves a huge support at this critical situation well this has been a wonderful show from the start  each and every one in this show they have given their best performance.I don't  understand how they judge the TRP's but i was really upset by its ratings its hard to believe!!!

bt we gotta accept it na πŸ˜³
I'm sure mittals have something in mind..that'll help raise trp's rating πŸ˜ƒ
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Angel  Ur comic just got me🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 with the blue scarf mystery man...pappus and sattus🀣🀣🀣

TRPs are totally disappointing we deserved much more than this. I agree that this time slot does not go for such huge numbers but still this definitely were not the ones we should be getting... There were so many interesting things which happened but still😭😭...
But anyways this show has been the best so far and will continue to be the best... I am sure the CVs will be having something to boost them up...
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Tilu     Yes the Mittals wont give that easy .
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Angel: I  had a blast with this latest Bua special. Between Sattu, Pappu, and the blue scarf Bua his going around in dizzy circles.πŸ˜† This is hilarious. Great stuff!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I caught the river/brook touch, Angel...and I am much honored.😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lulujjj

@Tilu     Yes the Mittals wont give that easy .

And fans like us won't give up so easily.😳

Time to be more united in voicing what we love to see in the show😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
See there r few reasons for low trps ..

1) Too much competition at 10.30pm slot ..so viewers r divided between PV BALH Parichay and Veera .. all hv strong storylines and even if we give best of episodes , we wont b able to go more than 2.6-2.7 I guess because of audience division between all 4 shows ..

2) The whole track of Aarti hiding the truth and going ahead with BMT sessions while Yash being kept in dark is dragged for over 2 months now reason why many viewers sort of lost patience and r waiting for truth to come out in front of Yash and then re-start watching ... this is where I feel we might start going up from last week onwards since truth of Aarti is finally out in front of Yash 😊.. Last week trps will come out this wednesday only and if we go above 2 at least , it will b clear that viewers were waiting to start re-watching once truth is out 😊

3)
CVs should start making Yash's character a bit more strong from here onwards .. Yash has been kept in dark for such a long time and was taken for a ride by almost everyone including Prashant who started giving him love tips too .. all this dint go down well with viewers because they want to see a strong and confident hero in action and not someone who has no idea about whats happening around him and makes friendship with his own enemy

4)
Aarti's nonstop support to Dubeys and Prashant over this BMT issue has pissed off viewers too when viewers were expecting Aarti to take Yash into confidence before giving a yes for BMT ... Now CVs need to show Aarti totally against Dubeys and Prashant and also accepting her mistake in front of Yash and then let Yash take control over rest of the proceedings 😊

So yeah these 4 points r main reason of trps suddenly going to all time low .. but we do hv many high points remaining in the show from Yash's ILU to the Prashant truth to Aarti's pregnency ... So CVs can always cash in and improve the ratings 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
psaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I could not find the TRP of Pv. What's it?