Punar Vivah

21/12 Dragon Club:AarYa's Sach Ka Saamna.. - Page 59

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Yash and aarthi love is little bit different to others since its not a normal marriage...In Lovemarriage we will be happy that our loved ones have become our better-half...In Arranged marriage matured and perfect love after marriage...But Punar vivah(Remarriage) is entirely different..A man and woman who lost their lovable soul and in a situation of  having their respectable partners still in their heart...sacrifice their marriage life just because they need to cross the life journey and need to live for their children...

Either Aarthi and Yash was having inner turmoil to enter into holy bonding again...When we are getting married...how much happy we need to feel...But Yash and aarthi really made a big move for their life just for the sake of their children ansh,palak and payal...Society still look remarriage as a disgusting methodology to be performed eventhough we are in 21st century...Do Remarriage just for physcial relationship of a male and female???More than that companion , protection , supporting each other...More than that...A man/woman cannot live alone without a perfect a pure bonding...Yash-aarthi really proved their punar vivah as a success and set an example for others...

we can never make a relationship that too husband-wife bonding for a toss...We need to respect , share our views and stand for each other...Though yash-aarthi made a  commitment of not to have intimate relationship like normal life-partners...it is really a gr8 welcome from everyone to support and stand for each other for the sake of children...Its not only punarvivah for a man-and a woman and also repective kids of them need to getalong and cross the awkwardness...Ansh being  a lovable kid to aarthi found so challenging to move with scindia family...Palak and payal being wrong directed by some of their friends and buaji intially found so tough to accept aarthi as their mother and not step-mother...Aarthi had a changed heart when she realized prashanth is no more deserve her and her ansh love and yash is the man destiny has kept for her..😳😳

Yash-aarthi crossed their first half of being accepted by their respective children through tibet competition and so soon ansh was stick to yash and accepted him not only his lovable papa but also a gr8 friend...For the firstime step father and mother love for their step son and daughters bonding is melting to viewers...Yash-aarthi now started to being comfortable as a friend for themselves and also yash was so comfortable since aarthi was so indifferent and never came inbetween him and his ex-wife memories...Such a woman aarthi is...This is the main reason yash admired his aarthi..But life is such a beautiful journey...How long yash-aarthi can behave like stranger and formal talkes with themselves...There came the mumbai trip which was requested by children...Yash was not aware a big change going to occur in his and aarthi life in mumbai trip...Aarthi being a pleasing and lovable humabeing...decided to accept and ready to give all rights to yash as a husband as requested by gayathriji...Mumbai trip became the turning point in yash-aarthi life which not only showed everyone yash the real side of caring , romantic and  lovable friend as well as cute husband to aarthi...

Day by day aarthi's love for yash was giving a strong commitment towards love to aarthi while still yash in memories of arpita...Reason is yash past is sweet memories with arpita while aarthi memories with prashanth is a painful past...Finally the masti and laughter yash was back...But happiness wont last for long for aarthi which is her fate...More than a month aarthi was in pain and yash another side of angry man was shown...Aarthi being so sensitive will never tolerate yash silence and his angry towards her...She took immensive pain and struggled to take yash from his guityness..Finally yash-aarthi became intimate unknowingly and yahs being a commited person assumed himself and considered what happened between him and aarthi was a sin...Real love always tested in tough times and that too when yash has a principle of love happening only once..How can he think the lovable moments as a love symbol...

Finally yash angry reason was revealed...Shocking to the entire viewers there comes the bhang sequence which was so dreamy with a fabulous romantic Jism2 song...How can we forget it..😳😳😳...No one can say these two are not in love...Yash slowly developed physical attraction towards his aarthi and his love towards arpita was stopping him to accept aarthi as his wife..But we dunno when love will hit us like a breeze...Aarthi thus became pregnant with yash child and she being so pleasing person was unable to tell even to yash whom should be the first to know about it and result is she decided to distance herself from yash...We will realize love from our loved ones only when they get seperated from us...yash-aarthi faced another turning point in their life with aarthi distance from yash...Yash felt the pain and repented for his past deeds towards aarthi and finally accepted the baby of aarthi-himself and started to be lovable and responsible husband for his aarthi...😳😳

Yash sudden another face shaked the entire scindia family and not knowing the actual reason everyone gave aarthi a reality check...Anyone in her situation will get irritated and getrid of the relationship..But aarthi proved her love for yash has crossed those stages and no matter what i will set right the innerturmoil of my yashji👏👏...People looking outside really will hate yash...seeing his behaviour towards his wife..But a man with full of commitment towards relationship and giving respect to trust will salute yash character...There comes kickboxing sequence and slowly yash was turning soft and he was not aware of he is in love with aarthi and accepting her...When everything was setok again...Aarthi missing made yash to repent for his behaviour and his respect towards aarthi was doubled seeing respect she gives to yash and her patience...Yash finds aarthi but fate again plays in aartho-yash life...Aarthi's past enters into their life..Prashanth unfortunately meets aarthi-ansh and admit aarthi in hospital who is unconsious

Always for humanbeings...When happiness comes along with that sadness and worries too join with that...Aarthi was very proud and happy that she got a caring and lovable husband like yash where she lacked in prashanth...aarthi pregnancy complications came into picture...How long a wife can hide this truth to a husband that too a man like yash...Yash not only supported her decision and also took care of her like a mother...Aarthi is really lucky to have bonding with yash..Her each moment and talk was and were mattered to yash and her happiness become his happiness and her small tension became  a big worry for him...What  a commitment and lovable bonding...Yash not only a good son , brother-in-law , dad and husband...He also proved a wonderful humanbeing in supporting paridhi and standing behind his aarthi...The most awesome scene is yash approving his ansh as his legal hare...even though his ayu comes to world...👏👏

how long yash-aarthi will play hide and seek game between them...Yash day by day not only developed inner deep love towards his aarthi...but also realized he just cannot live without his aarthi for a sec...Aarthi's approach in tackling paridhi problem made aarthi to sit in yash heart firmly...Its all about trust and love we have for our betterhalf...Even though we make mistake its the understanding and trust yash going to struggle with his aarthi and support her in upcoming future...

Husband-wife are just not only for physically bonding each other..But also trust , understanding , deep love , coordination gives flavours to a successful married life..In Punar vivah seeing yash love mainly after pregnancy track is really a new experience to viewers like us...Yash sees aarthi in each and every moment as an angel , good humanbeing , lovable wife which was eventually transformed into a deep love and first sign was the karva chauth occasion of scindia family...On one side dubey family was and always giving her hyper pressure of BMT problems...on other side yash gave immensive pleasure of care and affection which aarthi was longing for so many years...

Now its the test for yash love for aarthi...Understanding and trust going to play a vital role in their life...Letc how yash going to handle

Edited by anituram - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo, I agree with you. Now major role is to be played by Yash. He has to be a strong husband who supports his wife,as rightly said by Zetter..Love me when I deserve it least.

People want to see a hero who is a loving caring but a possessive n passionate husband who will not let P be around Aarti anytime henceforth.

They have take a lot of time for the truth revelation but now track should move bit fast n strongly. Yash should succeed every time in failing the plans of Bua, n Dubeys
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: I completely agree with all your points. In the last couple of months, the characterizations of the three main protagonists have become little vague and non-viewer friendly:
 Where Prashant is concerned, CVs have still not made clear whether he going the redemption way, just being selfish, or is showing signs of being full-on villain. As such, audience opinions are swaying between these three parameters.
You have made Yash's stand in a viewer's mind very clear...the general viewer was sympathetic to a depressed and angry Yash, but the moment Aarti's past was touched, his character was somewhat weakened in the sense that he is suddenly shown to be very pally with a stranger when his wife is so against that person. Thus, a Yash who, when not in love, had almost beaten Aman to pulp for trying to get close to his wife was now tolerating a man his wife so obviously didn't like...especially when he is so in love with her now.
And then there is Aarti...who is getting all the brickbats for blatantly lying now ever since the BMT issue came up. The audience, who were sympathetic toward her because the main culprits for the divorce to be kept secret during marriage were the Dubeys and not her, could not digest the reason for keeping the BMT from Yash and also making her son become part of the lie. The audience found all these somewhat distasteful I guess, so they have temporarily switched over to other shows that you mentioned.
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Angel:   That was a superb edition!   Bua going round and round in circles...Pareshan-T, Prashant, Pappu, Blue scarf santa, blue scarf batman...👏 🤣   Also loved Sattu and Mrs. Sattu's reaction on entering their own house...🤣  🤣   Wonderful job!

About TRPs, I expected the last one to two weeks to be low because of the dragging track...it really took too long to come to the high point of Yash coming to know the truth.    And the week Paridhi's court case was shown was not very good...if they were dragging the truth revelation until TRP time, they could have taken more episodes over Paridhi's case and made it interesting!   

As Jyo said, showing Yash so naive would not have gone down well with the general audience...there are not many like us who love to see something different...

Now that the truth is out, the CVs had better not drag it anymore... and not let it come out in pieces, bit by bit...all were waiting for this and they should handle it well now keeping even the general kind of audience in mind!

I have never believed this TRP BS anyway...long back, I remember I made a thread on I-F about TRPs being serial killers...it was a GA for quite some time!
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Angel, that was absolutely hilarious. Reading your comic strip was like a balm on a wounded heart. Thank you. 😃

@All, logged in to see how everyone was doing. Shocked to find out about the TRPs but there is a silver lining... The truth is out now things will hopefully move faster with a fighting Yash who will stand up to the likes of Tai and Prashant. All of a sudden I want Prashnat to be a negative character instead of grey and Yah to fight the jeebeez out of him. 😆 I think one of PV's biggest issues is the pace although I personally love the pace. But this is the only show I watch so I can afford to love the pace. But if you are a viewer who watched multiple shows which is almost always the case for viewers across India I think they get attracted to shows that move much faster. Unfortunately ours is fast paced life and this is the age of instant gratification not the slow and savoring kind of gratification. 😆 But now that the truth is out the pace might pick up.

Coming to Yash, I am with those who are saying that Yash could have been a little more pro-active with regards to Aarti's past. I totally agree about Aarti not opening up. But that does not mean Yash should not have found out more about her. Until Mumbai I could understand Yash's indifference, but after Yash brought back Aarti from Lalitpur I found it hard to excuse Yash's absolute lack of interest. And when I say past I don't even mean Prashant. If Yash thought she would be upset talking about her first husband then fine... but what about her past prior to Prashant... her parents, her life as an orphan and so on. Even her birthday was known to him through Ansh. When he started seeing her as a friend after coming back from Lalitpur, I had hoped he would be a bit more curious about the events in her life that made her into the woman who he so admires now. 

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, everyone! 😃

I am back in India for a few days, ready to watch the action on my big screen! My timing couldn't have been better.

I saw the TRPs and I am pretty baffled. But then I realise that this whole phase with Aarti lying has been really hard on the audience. Even in the DC we have had to analyse to death to be able to understand and forgive what she is doing in this scenario. I can imagine that a lot of audience stopped connecting with her for this reason.

Also, I am still suspicious of the numbers as the official TRP website has not released them yet. I am most suspicious of the drop from 3.1 to 2.3, but if that is the case, I guess seeing Aarti with Prashant made a plot pf people uncomfortable.
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Samanalyse

Hey, everyone! 😃

I am back in India for a few days, ready to watch the action on my big screen! My timing couldn't have been better.

I saw the TRPs and I am pretty baffled. But then I realise that this whole phase with Aarti lying has been really hard on the audience. Even in the DC we have had to analyse to death to be able to understand and forgive what she is doing in this scenario. I can imagine that a lot of audience stopped connecting with her for this reason.

Also, I am still suspicious of the numbers as the official TRP website has not released them yet. I am most suspicious of the drop from 3.1 to 2.3, but if that is the case, I guess seeing Aarti with Prashant made a plot pf people uncomfortable.

Bold :
Exactly, I too Stopped watching the Show on TV For the Same Reason Overdose of Prashanth Which is Not needed...
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Shobs  As you quoted  ( As Jyo said, showing Yash so naive would not have gone down well with the general audience...there are not many like us who love to see something different...)

@Bold  very well said shobs they don't want to see something different and they fail to understand the character of the leads as well.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: InduG64

@Jyo: I completely agree with all your points. In the last couple of months, the charcterizations of the three main protagonists have become little vague and non-viewer friendly:
 Where Prashant is concerned, CVs have still not made clear whether he going the redemption way, just being selfish, or is showing signs of being full-on villain. As such, audience opinions are swaying between these three parameters.
You have made Yash's stand in a viewer's mind very clear...the general viewer was sympathetic to a depressed and angry Yash, but the moment Aarti's past was touched, his character was somewhat weakened in the sense that he is suddenly shown to be very pally with a stranger when his wife is so against that person. Thus, a Yash who, when not in love, had almost beaten Aman to pulp for trying to get close to his wife was now tolerating a man his wife so obviously didn't like...especially when he is so in love with her now.
And then there is Aarti...who is getting all the brickbats for blatantly lying now ever since the BMT issue came up. The audience, who were sympathetic toward her because the main culprits for the divorce to be kept secret during marriage were the Dubeys and not her, could not digest the reason for keeping the BMT from Yash and also making her son become part of the lie. The audience found all these somewhat distasteful I guess, so they have temporarily switched over to other shows that you mentioned.

I agree with you 100% Indu!   We are not sure if P is a pure villain or not...but that I find very interesting. 😛  But Yash being so naive and Aarti's continuous lying, even I have not been very happy with this......but then I have I-F and the DC to keep me hooked to the show even when I do not like some things shown!  😃 But an average general viewer who is looking for entertainment only would not find these things interesting!   😊

They also could have taken a little more time over Paridhi's case if the truth revelation had to be postponed until the TRPs came out...that one episode of court scene was handled badly. 😒

As I have said in my previous post, hopefully now that the truth is out, the CVs will speed up things...and the TRPs will rise again!  😊

I wonder about that crew member Khushi who said TRPs are pretty good...😕
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Samana: Welcome home!!!!!🤗