21/12 Dragon Club:AarYa's Sach Ka Saamna.. - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago

@aimf:   You have a point!   Yes, it started with majboori and then degenerated to clear dishonesty.

It is not only because Aarti is the female lead...it is also because she is shown as a real good person otherwise, so the general audience finds it difficult to connect that a "good woman" who loves her husband, would lie to him...

I think her consenting to BMT without telling Yash tipped the scale for the TRP debacle...but my feeling is that if the track had not dragged after that, but had gone as even we were expecting...Ansh falling sick and Yash coming to know by chance, then it would have been okay!   The medical aspects were also big bloopers...if it is a mature, intelligent audience that watches at 10:30, then even these things would count to some extent! 
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think  when it comes to past chapter of both neither Yash nor Aarti was interested initially to find out each other's past ... Aarti got to know about Yash's past because Yash almost forced it on her with those huge portraits of Arpita all around the room and Arpita's nonstop jaap which automatically made Aarti curious and this is how she found out how Arpita died and all those details .,. its not like Aarti right from start was curious to find out about Yash's past πŸ€”

On the other hand Aarti never really mentioned a single detail about her past husband because of obvious reasons .. so it never made Yash curious either .. I remember when Aarti said ILU to Yash , his reaction was u must hv forgot your first love so soon but I can never do the same ..this was the time when Yash was in self-destructive mode ... Aarti remained silent to this accusation of Yash .. so again Yash took it for granted that she forgot her first hubby completely ... then recently when Yash tried checking her album , she requested him not to do so since she dont want to share her past .. we saw Yash respecting her privacy here ...So in short Aarti never really opened up to Yash with her past and so Yash took it for granted that she wants to forget it all and so not interested to share it with him 😊

Jyoti even before Aarti laid her eyes on a single Arpita photo and Yash had begun his Arpita jaap Yash's parents had begun forcing Arpita down Aarti's throat so where did she stand a chance of mentioning her past as she truly intended?

At the wedding it was all about Arpita's parents doing her kanya daan. Then changing her name to the extent that even the wedding billboard never mentioned her name but that of Arpita (Yash Arpita), next at the haldi ceremony Arpita's mother had first rights over Shobha, she had to wear Arpita's kangans, and before graha pravesh she is asked to imprint her hand over those of Arpita!!!

Arpita was forced down on her non-stop by all except Yash at that time!!!!  And then of course when she got to the bedroom - even without uttering a word Yash only spoke about Arpita!!!  And when he did talk he mentioned about love happening only once and that the marriage was only for the sake of their children.

So Aarti was non-verbally coerced into silence about her past by Yash's family and Yash on her wedding day and do not forget Shobha and Dupey's manipulations!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Guys, logically thinking, not everything is logical in Punar VIvah to relate it to real life, I can give many examples...

Shoba's character is highly annoying and unrealistic, the lectures we get I feel like hitting my head on wall whenever she talks, I tell u she is the main reason for the TRPs fell, I am tierd of her annoying lectures...

In real life, I don't think, anyone would hide such truth as Aarti do...

I am not of talking about hero save a heroine, etc here... But we can't say that Punar Vivah is realistic, coz no serial is realistic...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
Hello everyone!πŸ˜ƒ

Remember me?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I just wanted to say something,about Aarthi and Prashant relationship,why it didn't work out.They are two people who want to deny their own issues and help other people.Aarthi didn't tell Yash about Prashant because of her majboori while Prashant refuse to own up to his mistakes and accept their cost.Prashant's dealing with Aarthi's stubbornness is way too different from Yash.While Yash handles everything in a calm way wile Prashant stresses her further.Prashant and Aarthi bring out the worst in each other while Aarthi an Yash always motivate each other.

Something about this track and the Mumbai one.I have done this quite a lot of times but this is just like a prediction of what can be Yash's reaction.Remember those bubbles,which we all said will burst by something or the other.Mumbai was Aarthi's bubble,she thought supporting Yash trough his grief is going to be a cake walk,she would listen to few emotional outbursts and drag him out of his moods and support him in whatever he faces.She had no idea,how deep his grief was.Things went out of plan when her feeling got stronger and stronger that she didn't even notice when and how the the situation got out of hands.

This is/was Yash's bubble that being Aarthi's husband is a cake walk,he just have to support her through the pregnancy and give whatever love and respect to her that she deserves.This is why he ignored everything that made him doubt her and his bubble is going to burst,Yash's feeling about betraying Arpita and his obsession of her went out of control,Aarthi's past is ot of her control too and true that she must have told Yash about the truth,but then Yash too have toned down his anger,but he couldn't.This is going to meave him scarred in some way but he'll not be able to blame Aarthi.History is repeating itself,didn't Arpita too thought that she can handle things by herself and didn't trust Yash to bring the cake.Aarthi is going to realize that she is very important to Yash and she has to take her life very seriously,she can't just have her own way and not eat anything till half day when Yash becomes over protective about her and scared of her every move.

Anyways,I got time for just half an hour and this all I could say in that.About the Trps,well,no offense to anyone but people still want those gooey eyed and coochy-coo romance where no matter what happens the female protagonist cannot do anything wrong,she can only be misunderstood because of some vamp's trick.But here,Aarthi does make mistakes and I am sure,we'll have a redemption track for her too!

@Pearl: Hi Sweetie! It's good to see you here, fantastic post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I hope the low TRPs get the CVs seriously thinking of how to package the story to retain mass interest.  I am not asking them to change the storyline but to make it more appealing.

For example - Yash's volcanic eruption:  they could have given us a peep to his reasoning style instead the turntable needle got stuck on uss raat.  And like a bad gramophone Yash kept repeating uss raat over and over again!!  And who can forget the overdose of Aarti's gleeing and G3 non-stop demand for vachans and zest for throwing Aarti out of the house.

Coming to Aarti's past situation - Yash could be shown to be more proactive and protective lover instead of a fumbling teenager.  A protective lover could have started Aarti to experience guilt pangs and blurt out half truths while P and the rest of the storyline unfolded, instead they chose Yash indulging in teenage dreams and opening his heart to a stranger (Yash-P dostana)!

Kid scenario - when they do include kids they use them as 'props' or on few occassions integrate them in a track.  The kids are not inbuilt into the family scenario in an appealing manner.

Pari track - The courtroom scene was a riot - the less said the better!

I could go on but the point is the same storyline with a few deft changes could be made more appealing to the average viewer!!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
I think the biggest problem is dragging and also lots of loop holes needs to be closed...

Also Yash never made an effort to get to know about Aarti and everything from his side is all about him.  

the list can go on...
Just dropped into the DC and noticed the discussion about the TRPs.  What was happening when the trps were stopped?? Looks like it dropped from 2.3 to 1.7 or so right.  The reasons could be what Jyo, Samana and everyone else have mentioned.

PV anyway is a different kind of story and does need a mature audience to actually understand the nuances which the CVs are trying to convey.  But the main reason could be the complacency of arti dragging to tell the truth inspite of knowing yash's hatred towards lies for way TOOLONG, where it now crosses over from majboori to pure lying, which is not acceptable under any circumstances by the general audience. But knowing the Mittals, I am sure they must have somethign up their sleeve to get out of this plateued state of arti and have startedon it already on friday.  Lets wait and watch this week to see if they bring out the strong side of Yash the HERO.

Love the show no matter what.
My one question though, do the trp's make the producers think differently of the show and make them cut short the story??? or change things in their storyline????
the biggest problem I am having is that Yash never tries to find any thing about Aarti and he never talks to her about any thing that may have hurt her...
@ Angel: That was a fabulous comicπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ. Couldn't stop laughing

@ Pearl: Good to see you back. πŸ€—