21/12 Dragon Club:AarYa's Sach Ka Saamna.. - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
@Ani: The audience is never at fault: they either like something or they don't and I have a lot of respect for that. But on the subject of dragging, I agree it has been happening but that doesn't explain the drop in the first week itself from 3.1 to 2.3. There was no dragging then and the story was going at a strong pace with Yash's epiphany and Prashant's entry. But the only difference was just that, Prashant. I can only imagine that the audience did not take well to a good-samaritan Prashant who was not easy to hate.

I totally buy the dragging thing after that. But I am sure we have something great in store for us now that it is going to be out!

@Zee: I don't think PV is in any danger of being cut because it still has plenty of story left to tell. If the TRPs have dropped now, they have every chance of picking up later. But I do agree that the CVs need to think about what this means, and how they view the upcoming tracks.

@aimf: That is an excellent point! The audience themselves might not like the feelings that this track engenders as they watch it. It was perhaps unwise to drag it this long, but I still can't think of any other way I would have preferred it. It has been hard, but I think the foundation they have laid will serve them well in the coming weeks.

T RUST IS LIKE A MIRROR 
ONCE IT'S BROKEN,
IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

Yash Suraj Scindia, a young man who had spend years of living in a zombie kind of state after the departure of his first wife, Arpita from the world of the living. 

The former finally started to live again  and he decided to trust someone with his heart...The person who made him laugh wholeheartedly after so many years, his second wife Aarti Yash Scindia. 

After many fights, separations, funs, laughters and repetence Aarti & Yash are in love with each other. The latter has been a man on a mission to express the feelings that's in his heart to his beloved. 

The former has been keeping a part of herself hiding from Yash  Aarti can't truly enjoy any tender moments between her & Yash at this stage of their relationship cause of the guilt she feels about keeping so many secrets from him. A man who trusts her completely. 

The presences of her ex-husband and his Kaki back in her life is just making things more stressful for her...They are threatening her present and her future, both of them want her back into the Dubeys' clan not because they care for her but cause of P's selfishness & Kaki's old society beliefs that a woman is suppose to stay and wait for a man who goes astray.   

What Kaki doesn't understand is that times have changed and that she can't force Aarti to love Prashant. Even if she shared a pass with P that doesn't mean that she will get back together w/ him just because she doesn't approved of her Punar Vivaah with Yash.

Yash took steps to declare his love for Aarti with the help of his siblings but they didn't worked out so he decided to do his own thing.

Yash plans a surprise for Aarti but due to a misunderstanding, the latter thinks that Prashant was the one behind it...
So being the impulsive woman that she is she blasted him...Not realizing that the person she was talking to was no other than the man she loves and who was finally going to pour his heart out to her as well...YASH!!!

Yash got the shock of his life when Aarti said that she loved Prashant once but now she is in love with the former...The hurt in his eyes was heartbreaking. 

There's an emotional roller coaster ride that's awaiting Aarti & Yash before they are able to truly move on. And when all is said and done, they will make it out the other side stronger and closer together. 

SOMETIMES YOU'VE GOT 
TO GET HURT BEFORE 
YOU CAN MOVE ON. 
AND THAT MAKES YOU STRONGER

---------------------------------------------------

RES πŸ˜‰

P.S Was able finish my pre-take for the Day, thank goodness the power cut didn't stay long this time πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks in advance to those that were to post my take for ...Much Love πŸ€—

Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
@Samana: I didn't said that Punar Vivah is in danger of being cut down, I am only saying that it's surely not realistic as many claim it to be... CVs should keep the interest intact in the show, coz If the TRPs kept on falling down, then Zee TV might end the show, since they have to keep the race of TRPs intact... The channel hardly care of fans, they care only of TRPs and it showed in many examples before in different channels, so Zee TV is not exceptional...

Thursday Episode ( 20/12/2012)

It starts off with Taiji  wishing  the Dubey couples on their 30th Marriage Anniversary , P hugs his Taiji seeing this Bua gets suspicious and asks shoba is this your Jethani  how come P Mr.D's friend son related to her? taiji says that she is not her mom in real but she loves P more than his mother, and she vows that she will get back his right, and tells you people might be wondering what is this old lady speaking about that  she is talking about the truth that they don't  know, just then Mr.D bows down to take her blessings and he signals her not to talk about it.Then she scolds shoba for not taking her blessings that she is equal to her MIL, when shoba bends down she taunts her what blessings can she give after losing her only son.Bua stops taiji and tells her that they are here to celebrate the Marriage anniversary.

Shoba and taiji in the room Taiji tells what have you done? why did she remarry her DIL shoba says that she doesn't know what happened last seven years he left her for nida when she was preg with ansh Taiji says ansh is P's son and says that her pappu has become dad shoba says he gave birth he yash is the one who fulfilled his  responsibility as a dad. Taiji says that aarti should have waited till her hubby returns back  and should not have married yash
what kind of thinking is this? P has given a life to an orphan by marrying her, made her feel the  motherhood isn't is this enough? shoba says she needs his love too. Shoba says that she is happy that aarti is married to yash who gave her new life to her and her son, taiji says that she doesn't believes in remarriage and she will definitely fight back for her pappu rights. Go and fight with nida she would kick you.🀣

yash comes to shoba room  thanks her  that because of shoba aarti
is in his life and he says that he is going to confess his feelings towards her and asks for aarti's childhood photos shoba says she would give it, while searching the photos in the cupboard some photos fall on the ground  yash was ready to help her but she stops him and she picks the photo and gives to him he seeks her blessings and leaves, taiji says that she would tell the scindias about aarti past , Mr.D comes and tells that everything would happen what ever it is he would do anything to get her back shoba says how could he say it , he tells shoba to be quiet and promises her that he would do as he said aarti standing outside the room is so shocked on hearing it.

Friday Episode   (21/12/2012)

shoba is angry at her husband why did he say to taiji that he would make aarti  his DIL again there was no other way to calm taiji , she would have revealed the truth to yash family.

The family of  scindia  take leave from D's residence, yash says to aarti that he has an important meeting he has to attend he would pick her up later ,  taiji says to aarti to stay aarti is so tensed yash leaves.

Taiji seeing aarti leave she asks where is she going? aarti replies that she is going to her yashji , taiji stops her and says that P is her husband she loved him truly and she should be with him  till the end.

Taiji even if P was at fault she should have waited for him some more years if she truly loved him . aarti ignores her actions and tells that yashji is her husband now taiji tries to stop her but she leaves. P tells his taiji not to stop her and let her go.Shoba in her room arranging
things she checks the album she finds that she has mistakenly given P and aarti wedding pic along with  other photos of aarti which she gave it to yash, P enters his mom room to complain about his taiji shoba  tells P to get his wedding photo back  from yash, it is his turn to pay back aarti for the favor she has done and tells him to save her marriage, and her life  from coming to an end.

Yash inside hotel a man comes  up to him and gives him the framed  photos , aarti to reaches the hotel she asks the driver why did he bring him here ? he said this is the place where shoba mam told you to drop, she gets out off the car and enters the hallway " Teri meri " song is played to her left side there is a written note with an arrow mark pointing her to walk ahead, She walks to her surprise she finds a group of  violinists playing  and they point her to go in that direction as she walks she finds her pathway with balloons all are white one red balloon in red points her to walk ahead, she is very clear that its definitely yash.

Yash arranging her photos while doing so P carefully takes his wedding picture from  there , when P was about to leave yash receives a call and he orders to send aarti upstairs , P is confused there is no way to leave, aarti approaches the elevator before stepping in she sees the CCTV camera P hiding behind the pillar with his wedding photo in his hand she misinterprets that  he is the mastermind behind these plans she is too frustrated.

When she reaches she sees her photos  all around , she sees a man standing in the dark in front of her and ansh photo, she is so pissed off  and asks why is he doing all this. she goes on to say thinking its P yes she loved him once but now she is tied with yash, yash who is standing with his back to her is shocked. Well i am happy that truth is out .

Insha Allah waiting for to nights episode.

Truth fullness is composed  of justice and courage. By  IBN  - HAZM
Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
@Zee: I have to disagree on that point. I think PV is much more realistic when it comes to characterisation than most of the shows out there. But that is what I meant: I don't think there is any danger of the show losing more ground because Zee knows how popular it is, otherwise why would it have won all those awards? In fact, they did a smart thing here by waiting for the TRPs before they had Aarti's truth come out. Now with TRPs coming every week, they can play with the track to come, which is the really interesting part of how Yash and Aarti deal with the lie.

I am also still a bit skeptical of these numbers. Waiting for the official TRP website to update and then I will believe for sure...
@Samana , I agree Your Post abt TRPs, Ya Now They Have a Chance to Play With Stroy Everyweek So that They can Grab Attention of Most of the Viewers Who Are Left at Present...
What you mean by Official TRP Website ? What is the Site ? Could you tell me ?

@Pooja: As far as I know, this is the official website for TRPs: www.televisiontrp.in/

Also, Tellybuzz hasn't reported yet, which they usually do as soon as the website updates. I am still waiting on this because though Scrutiny is usually right, there have been mistakes in the past. 😊
PV  TRP is out ?? is that the official one that ppl are discussing ?? πŸ˜•

Anyways.. now that TRP are back.. CVs will gear up and give us a strong upcoming AarYa track😊 
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Pooja: As far as I know, this is the official website for TRPs: www.televisiontrp.in/

Also, Tellybuzz hasn't reported yet, which they usually do as soon as the website updates. I am still waiting on this because though Scrutiny is usually right, there have been mistakes in the past. 😊

I've checked that site 3 times today. I too want to know when that site updates and that's why I don't have anything to say about TRP.

I'm just happy that the truth is out after all and lets not cry about the past let's wish the best for the future from the CV'sπŸ˜ƒ

EDIT: Past is just a lesson now!πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Thanx for Sharing, Ya I am too Surprised after Seeing the Site, They havent Updated Yet Why ? Means these are not True TRPs !!!! Ok Let it Be...
Ya IF also not updated...So We Have to Wait for Update at Official Site...
Whatever May be , Now I am Again Staring to Watch it on TV...Lets hope for the Best in upcoming Weeks..