Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Ferry:- Thappad se darr nahi lagtaa par pyar se lagtaa hain.😒.

SheEbz said NO to "Neela Neela Aasman"..🥺.. So now i am roaming in "Haraa Haraa Aasman"..❤️.
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
arrreee yaar... mein yahaan shout karke pooch rahi hun.. koi to manne batha ki .. ye amlu se mohit ka kya ristha?
sory may b i need tocatch epi's.. 
but right at dis moment i cant...
 so can somebody enlighten me of this MoMli track?
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Amma- oOi Maa! I never disclosed my martial art talent here then how you came to know about it?

I'm assuming this was directed towards Deebz.

@JAMi - don't you have some studying to do?! 😡

@Sujjitha - Emli and Mohit ka ... 'Dil ka rishta' hai! 🤣
.Ami. thumbnail
@Ghajini Amma:- No. Your assumption is wrong. It was directed towards you only. Sorry I forgot to mention the name. Aapka impact ho rahaa hain i mean 'Bhul ne ki Bimaari ka'.😆...

N I've 'Vitamin M ka rishta' with Mohit.

Don't scold my super-clone. You should thankful to us that we're coming online to reply you in between our studies. See I just finished my studies n about to go to sleep now.Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ami - oh teri! That comment was for me? 😲 In that case ... let me just say .. I have my sources 😉 😆

And I could never scold your super-clone 
.Ami. thumbnail
@SaMir aunty:- yep, that comment was for you only..

SheEbz never reply back so I'd stopped to comment anything on their posts.😔.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Nice post and a filler episode.

1. Missed Sandhya's presence terribly. Hoping and praying she returns soon.. Without her maza nahi aa raha. 😭...,...hmmm...😭...

2. No matter how many people Bhabo may take for bride seeing, ultimately only her decision will stand. When others have no say why take them along ? I know it is not possible in traditional families. It was just a thought....thats y she is superiority......

3. Yes it does seem Mohit will need Suraj's help to convince Bhabo. I won't be surprised if he betrays that girl and agrees to Bhabo's choice. A boy who has no love for his elder brother who has done so much for him, what loyalty can you expect from him  for  a girlfriend. He did seem impressed with the economic status of the girl they went to see. He is the kind of character who would not hesitate to ditch anyone so long as his self interest is served.....agree with u ma ji...another choice is...he may not agree with bhabo bcz its his life as he is selfish person so he will do against bhabo also...

4.I really want Mohit's girlfriend to be a non Marwari. An intercaste marriage can send across a good social message.....i wish for...its should be good social message....

5. How many more months for Meena's baby to be delivered. The precap was alarming. Hope Meena's baby comes soon so that Bhabo can shower her grand motherly affection on that child and leave Sandhya alone. However Meena hardly looks pregnant. ?😉......i noticed meena in some episode., in that meena showed some wt like preggy woman...with hands on fatty stomach..😆..i dnt think bhabo will free sandhya......

miss u... ma ji...😔..
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
deebz ji.....ur future predictions is quite interesting ji...😎.😆...yup...samir will beat as he is bodyguard for Emli...😆..

samir...Mohit's speech to Bhabho at the end - isn't he such a nice son?!
...no...👎🏼...he is creep.....samir read deebz ji's comment she almost confirmed abt the future tracks...😉...yup...dabhians r good at guessing...😳...

no.u r bodyguard for Emli......

bunny...for that u should come back soon..if not.then u will see another pair...😉..😆.

ami......i am so excited abt it......

-Liebe- thumbnail
doc...and Ash sis......

Mohit +Emli = MoMli...😉

Emily is GF of mohit..😎...and when MoMli formed is very tough question.😲..u should read previous analysis thread to knw better.in short...Emli is ami.....one day mohit chatted with some one at night😲...from that v just combined both as lovers...😉..😆

doc...

it is going to b mohit who is gonna disclose  the matter to bhabo...😒
or lse he'll make pleads to hide his truth in xchange with his remaining silent for college issue......wow...nice prediction doc...👍🏼...ya.it may occur...chances r there.....

ash sis...
..me too..
😭...

-Liebe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

Nice post sindu...thank u niruba..😳... I just have one thing to say, if this bhabo wants an uneducated bahu who can do all housework, why not she just get Mohit married to Chaturi?......i think even though bhabo said she is treating chaturi like one of the family...but its not possible to accept chaturi as such for bhabo(no offend,its from bhabo's pov)...and chaturi consider him as brother,i think...

we know deepika is unwell but why sooraj/anas is sidelined? ...i think,he will speak when he get to knw abt mohit's lie and mohit may ask help of suraj......so in that case...

I too missed surya badly, but despite that the last two episodes were actually not too bad although without the leads, good work by the CVs...thats our cvz...👍🏼...still its not bored...it keeps glue to our eyes to watch...😎.....