Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi what next?

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
1.I recall that somewhere on net  i have read that after leap Indira has to play 'jung' to get her husband and daughter back . that time I thought this is from  Sweta but seem to be from Lahor wali  (LW) 
2. so mumbai wali (MW) is Indira. who has to play this jung. being a considering lady and ready to do anything for her relatives and love;she will understand Rishi's situation. and will allow him to take care of LW   
3. having fighting nature MW will not leave SN . she will face the problem and Rishi cannot asked her to go as she is his wife and he has guilt 
4. She will run the SN . Means Hitler didi will run the SN
5. The pagal cannot do hitlergiri . and to justify the title cvs has to show hitler giri. who will do it?of course MW aka Asali Indira sharma
6.CVs has given  three evidences which prove LW is Indira just to convince Rishi. as LW is Indira and to give chance to MW  to get her hubby and daughter back. If Rishi would not  agree . then he would ask to do DNA test of MW and Indu and LW and Indu which will easily prove MW is Indira . and there would not be any drama.now he will not demant DNA test. 
7.On montage Rishi is shown at MW's side mean first  he will get convinced that MW is Indira. then Jung between Zashi VS Indura ( Indu+Indira= Indura)
8.God has given his opinion that Zara is Indu's mother but she has chosen the wrong clue.
9. It will be Interesting to watch to how cvs show the 3 evidences  r wrong and prove MW is Indira.and her hitlergiri to get her family back.  
10 I shall stick to our old story. that Malik had tried to  kill his wife, Zara who was aware of his truth.and exchanged her body with Indira. gave treatment to Indra and made to forget her past by neurologist  and established her as Zara.when zara was on fire she was tried to escape was caught by malik and taken to Pak long with him and put in jail.and made brainwash of her that she is Indira , rishi's wife ,by showing his photo. thus she knows  only rishi and not other sn members.he did it to make use of her as spy in future. to wipe of entire history(past) of Indira. he changed property paper's of Indra. original papers with Indira's thump impression r replaced by the one with Zara's thump impression.he took the every precaution while  exchanging to identities.he might have exchanged  thump impression of  zara in police record  with Indira's impression also. ( it is hard to believe smartness of malik after watching him since September but ready to do so to make rishi's love true)    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nupur.sumitrati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes its very imp to prove Rishi's love is true for his Indira..
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes there are so many evidences to prove mw is Indira and totally agree with you and your lovely post...
Badala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nutan7

It will be Interesting to watch to how cvs show the 3 evidences  r wrong and prove MW is Indira.and her hitlergiri to get her family back.  
 ( it is hard to believe smartness of malik after watching him since September but ready to do so to make rishi's love true)    

@red: If they give a proper logic it indeed will be an interesting track but keeping in mind the track record of CVs of HD, I don't want to expect an interesting track coming up.😕

@ blue: so true🤣
nutan7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumitbigfan

Yes there are so many evidences to prove mw is Indira and totally agree with you and your lovely post...

let us hope cvs will not disappoint us
nutan7 thumbnail
I am worried about the way they show  hug of lw and rishi in mental hospital. from rati's acting it was clear that she has recognized rishi and happy to see him . so touching seen lowers my confidence of LW is Zara 
Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rightly said Nutan7;and yes,all the signs that has been shown since the introduction of the character,Zara,indicates that she is real Indira.And Indira's life can't be so easy,it has to be a 'struggle';now the struggle for Indira will be to get back her identity,and get back her love and her daughter.Besides,if you remember that,Indira was given the book of Ramayan,as a gift,which also is symbolical.It implies that life wouldn't be easy for Indira;like Lord Ram,who has to go through so much hardship to win back his kingdom and his position,Indira will also have to fight and struggle for getting what's rightfully hers.But, we'll have to first,bare a lot as there are more melodrama coming up.
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Earnshaw

Rightly said Nutan7;and yes,all the signs that has been shown since the introduction of the character,Zara,indicates that she is real Indira.And Indira's life can't be so easy,it has to be a 'struggle';now the struggle for Indira will be to get back her identity,and get back her love and her daughter.Besides,if you remember that,Indira was given the book of Ramayan,as a gift,which also is symbolical.It implies that life wouldn't be easy for Indira;like Lord Ram,who has to go through so much hardship to win back his kingdom and his position,Indira will also have to fight and struggle for getting what's rightfully hers.But, we'll have to first,bare a lot as there are more melodrama coming up.

It was probably worth it to go thru all the hardships for Lord Ram to win back his Kingdom.  My question is, what kingdom is Indira going to win?  The lunatics in SN?  And how the wrter's have decided to potray Rishi and Indu doesen't make them appealing either.  I still think Zara is the real Indira- she has been given the perfect opportunity to get away from this madhouse and finally live her life.  Please Indira, run as fast as you can!   
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi  Nutan' I like your POV  NO 10 is my  is my POV too. I wrote on many post that"  it's that Zara is Indira " and MK brainwashed LW . only MK knows !!! . DNA of LW and  Zara  with Kutumb will  take  care of every thing. But they will   Make things complecated  with  new twists and turns with filler episodes . I think Original Indira never had BT . LW developed it in the captivity !!
I  always believe  ZARA  is Indira and this is Indira's Jung !! And this is  her fight !!!!!  BUT convincing Indu will be very difficult !!!! beSharmas will not  problem!!!they are already convince by 15 lackh!!!I I  loved it when Munna called Kutumb Cheap!!
       EARNSHAW, you made me laugh!! You used Ramayan for symbolism !!!! But this  Ram is now married for third time!!!!!one of the marriage was force by Sita!!! So he  is not EK PANTI RAM  neither EK Vachni Ram !!! They did use  RAMLILA so may be you're right !!!just sounds funny !

Now we know that LW has BT, we should not call her " Mental" or   " Pagal" big difference !!!!
  She is Aphasic , that is inability to speak  but  she is able to perceive and understand on limited basic . !! She rembers Rishi! She has  fear of people !! She knows to feel happy !  So most probably she is aphasic from BT . Initially I also thought that she is mentally challenged but I change my view after diagnosis of   BT.we need to know what technics were used to brain wash her!!!!
  Good post . I like your point by point view points easy to read !!

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Zara is Indira and I strongly believe that