.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
still i believe zara is indira
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

It was probably worth it to go thru all the hardships for Lord Ram to win back his Kingdom.  My question is, what kingdom is Indira going to win?  The lunatics in SN?  And how the wrter's have decided to potray Rishi and Indu doesen't make them appealing either.  I still think Zara is the real Indira- she has been given the perfect opportunity to get away from this madhouse and finally live her life.  Please Indira, run as fast as you can!   

if zara run away from SN then how the story will proceed? no hitler vs. hitler . do you wish end of the HD 
nutan7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zizii

i wish zara gets her memory back  that's the only way to get the truth as malik is not there  she has to struggle to find her past i know from start  the start that zara  is indira  so lahore lady must  be zara.

yes this can be good idea .MW gets her memory back. she knows that she is indira . but evidences r with LW so rishi and Indu will believe that LW is indira and MW do hitler giri to convince both of them . first rishi gets convince and then both of them convinec to INdu.
nutan7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Hi  Nutan' I like your POV  NO 10 is my  is my POV too. I wrote on many post that"  it's that Zara is Indira " and MK brainwashed LW . only MK knows !!! . DNA of LW and  Zara  with Kutumb will  take  care of every thing. But they will   Make things complecated  with  new twists and turns with filler episodes . I think Original Indira never had BT . LW developed it in the captivity !!

I  always believe  ZARA  is Indira and this is Indira's Jung !! And this is  her fight !!!!!  BUT convincing Indu will be very difficult !!!! beSharmas will not  problem!!!they are already convince by 15 lackh!!!I I  loved it when Munna called Kutumb Cheap!!
       EARNSHAW, you made me laugh!! You used Ramayan for symbolism !!!! But this  Ram is now married for third time!!!!!one of the marriage was force by Sita!!! So he  is not EK PANTI RAM  neither EK Vachni Ram !!! They did use  RAMLILA so may be you're right !!!just sounds funny !

Now we know that LW has BT, we should not call her " Mental" or   " Pagal" big difference !!!!
  She is Aphasic , that is inability to speak  but  she is able to perceive and understand on limited basic . !! She rembers Rishi! She has  fear of people !! She knows to feel happy !  So most probably she is aphasic from BT . Initially I also thought that she is mentally challenged but I change my view after diagnosis of   BT.we need to know what technics were used to brain wash her!!!!
  Good post . I like your point by point view points easy to read !!

@bold what 1 a nice idea . it will bring indira back without any blooper. Indira never had Bt. but Zara malik wife had. pl make a separate post .i wish high light it by making separate post. but its your idea . so its your rt. let us see what the other's think?