Thendral

Thendral Friday Update 21/12/12

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Haritha.

Your title is hilarious.

I really really do not like T and P joining hands in business. En nakula dharbaya vechi kolutha. My wierd thought nejamave palichiduch.

Ippo P status pakka mattara. Satharana Bank employee oda signing partnership. P oru velai pakka matan. Jolly ya A/C la okkara than layaku. What is that approving smile at T's face when P says he cannot let his status down. Seriously these people should know difference between bandha and self-esteem. T why? why? why?

Aaha Adutha prechanaiku asthivaram pottachu... I am sure more and more azhuhachi in store... Evalavu new track vanthalum 2 Girls fighting over one boy vitta mathiri theriyyala. Though Suchi's intention is not to get Prabha and only Money, there is high probability that D could have doubts on that line.

Poor M, Kudichalum keka vendiyatha correct kettan, "nee enna periya mysore maharani ya". LOL. Padma answer pannu ma... After seeing promo M and K marriage looks like a possibility. suha1995 sonna mathiri antha kumaranuke vellicham.

verisimilitude thumbnail
Sorry for the late update..
My network ditched me.. lost the draft had to repost it..😭
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Haritha for the lovely update and comments! Superb Title😉

Mohan was superb in his dialogs towards Padma. He clearly pointed out Padma's selfishness and the greed for money. Acting by Mohan was superb👏. Hats off! Expressions were so good. MM as usual sitting like a dabba😕.

Aiyooo... TA pulling Prabha too in this risky business. Egoistic talk from both TA & Prabha🤢. Lol Viswai... your prediction came true😆.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Haritha Akka🤗...Aww dont worry it happens🤗

Mohan was super...Padma thinks she is a millionaire😡

Why TA...inviting a problem itself before starting your business😲...I really hate this TA/P business deal...no way this will work out...If TA is north pole...P is a south pole😕...its going to end up in misunderstandings only...unnecessary problems🤢...Prabha likes show off life grr...and i hate his stupid attitude😡...TA should've asked J to be his partner and not P...let P buy a mansion to Suchi darling from all the profit/money from company and make TA a beggar too along with him...🤢...next step aa what will happen na problem aka Prabha will invite another problem aka Suchi😲...Hope P doesn't bring Suchi to TA and say she is a hard worker and they can hire her as a personal assistant😛...naasama porathu nu decide panniyaachu so enna aanalum ok😛🤣
...I bet P will bring in Suchi too and annoy us more😡
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Haritha akka for the super ane update!⭐️🤗 No probs ka, late a irunthalum latest a thaan iruku😎 (appidi thane etho solluvange?😆)

Tnx Tans, Pearl akka and Jeya akka for the updates of this week!⭐️🤗

I found Mohan super today, his dialogue where super, with full form. And the main point avar oru unmaiyane kudikaran mariye iruku!😉
Where is this going? Etho risk edukurathu rask u sapudura maari sollurange🤔 I hope it doesn't go wrong😳
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Haritha.

Padma is unstirred even after seeing M getting back to his old ways. Jeez. What a heartless woman ! M was super today. 😉 P is getting just hopeless day by day. 😡 TA edhukku dragging P also into his damn business. TA thaniya panna kuda urupada remote possibility there. But with P in no chance. Rendu perum sernthu urupta madhiri dhaan.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Haritha kaa for the lovely Update! 👏🤗 Hahaha great title, so apt 👍🏼

Thuls and Deepa vaazhga naasama pochu 😆 Intha rendu loosungalum business panna enna gaathi aagurathu? Business ku yaaroda peyar veppanga? GW or Bhuv? Plss GW name podunga, appo than we will know her name after 3 years 🤣 Avanga business enga pogapothooo, kadavule help usss 

Mohan was too good today. His actinggg awesomeee ⭐️ Padma got super nosecut. Haha his kelvi "Nee mattum enna Mysore Maharani ah?" 🤣🤣 Hope he gets reunited with Kals 😛

Waitingg for Lav function 

@Tanu: How are you? 😳
Have a nice weekend friends 🤗
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THanks haritha for the wonderful update...
OMG...viswai and TAnu ROFL...i cud not laugh louder and trying to control before my family...🤣...hhahaa dabai vechu kolutha...
ROFL Tanu - nasama porthu nu decided enna sencha enna...hahaha...OMG...what a line...ROFL...🤣🤣🤣🤣...Wonderfulll o Wonderfulll...

Ammadi, Thulasi...Nethiku nee thaane kavala patta...Suthi irukaravanga problem oda irukarapo happy a iruka kashtama iruku nu...Ippo un arumai husband suthi irukaravan problem a thanoda problem a kondu varan...
what a kodumai ? Deepa azhutha T thudachufied tears...T azhutha Deepa thudachufied tears...and now both senthu katti pudichu azhunga...Thudaikara aalu yaaru nu theriyala...🤣...Evlo
yosichalum yaaru nu puriyala...Anegama VR a thaan irukanum...😛..
Best was Ta called Prabha outside to brainwash him and correct him...aaana anga thaan Twist for viewers...Prabha brainwashed TA and made him as his partner...ROFL...Ithula TA appreciation and encouragemetn for Prabha vera...Katti vechu uthaikanum rendu perayum...

Mohan was really awesome n acting and as well as in dialogues...good job...Best ever question like viswai said...nee enna maharani a? Intha kelvi a en yaarum GW a pathu kekala...😛...GW a pathu we can ask - Nee enna Saravana Bhavan owner a? Ippadi eppo paaru saptute irukiye nu venumna...yabba this MM...what a kandu pidipu...Mohan enga sapida poranam? hmm...Padma unna lam thiruthave mudiyathu...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL 21/12/2012 Doom's day - ulagam azhiyutho ilayo, TA/Prabha senthu T/D life a azhika plan ready pannitanga...Partners nu name la...
CTs enna oru master plan to give a super shock to viewers in the name of Twist...😆

TA thaniya senchale bayam thaan...VR said as TA is with Prabha business idea if good am...
I am telling after watching episode...Prabha TA kooda sentha TA urupadama pogaporan...TA thirutharenu sollitu, Prabha sonnatha ketu aama u r right nu solli solli Prabha ku one step mela poga poran...