Thendral Friday Update 21/12/12 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
TA is going to be Prabha's downfall.

Thanks for the updates
Harhem!!  The title is so perfect for the episode!!  Like it a lot.

Mohan was bang on today.  I thought he acted really well in this scene and I liked how he talked to Padma and MM about everything...especially to Padma that was funny...but poor Pavi...

Lol Tamil and Prabha are partners now!  Something tells me this idea is not the best and a few more problems lined up for TT and P/D.
Just read the title!
I guess I understood everything! lol!
Thanks Haritha!😆

When the business fails, TA will blame P and vice versa.
Kadavulai, nalathena poitu irunthu! Ein intha kolaveeri?
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Thanks haritha for the update..yr cmnts said a lot!

too good comments today...enna oru ottrumai..all are having the feeling of doom over the business!
but the better part is that now at least TA will know if prabha is transfering any cash to suchi and at least for the time being the 15 lacs is saved from her...visvai really u were bang on on that...TA's talk of 10 lacs and prabha ready with the cash--(good OT)...
thought at first that TA is encouraging prabha so that he can correct him in his own way! feel even if things start working, there may be a third party to create probs (suchi or bhu?)

mohan's lines were real good and this is a diff way of dealing where there is enough time for all to find out abt mohan n kal, mohan admitting and fighting in his own way! and so far only one padma in the way (gw may join later am sure!)

Thank you Haritha for the wonderful update and comments..🤗 Thank you Tannnuuu for the superb update on Thursday!🤗
thanks for the lovely update.