Rajinya: Raj's romance options

Poll

What do you think will happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Today, one thing that continued from yesterday was the track where Raj tries to propose to Ananya.

Having failed to do it @ the date, Raj is uneasy after dropping Ananya back home.  By now, Mrs Ghosh is extremely interested that Ananya get married to Raj, and discusses the deal w/ her.  She of course dismisses it, and drags her to his house, where she gets Raj to endorse her theory that they were just friends.

Assuming that Raj is interested in getting either her or someone, what do you think he'll do?  Just accept this situation, or try something else?  After seeing today's episode, I'm getting an idea of why Nidhi was introduced into the show.  If Ananya cold shoulders Raj, then he can start dating Nidhi (who he may know, since she's Ananya's cousin and Ananya & he were childhood friends).  So since Ananya is supposedly not romantically interested in him, he could try and see whether she gets jealous by going after Nidhi.

The other thing that struck me is that after seeing Ananya work w/ Sanjay, he's scared of losing her - not to Viraj, but to Sanjay.  Of course, nothing that Sanjay has done to date has really panned out, but if Ananya has enough confidence in him, and particularly if he helps Ananya win some big victories (IMO unlikely), that could end up in her getting interested in Sanjay, and becoming an item.  If Raj has that insecurity about Ananya, is it a bad idea for him to go after Nidhi?

The other possibility - if Viraj genuinely reforms, as has been indicated, is there any chance that he'll win over Ananya and marry her, leaving Raj to Nidhi?

You be the judge.  Multiple options available above

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what will happen, but I will just repeat what I've said earlier.  Raj needed this blow and he needs to lose this unhealthy dynamic with Ananaya.  He's a very good friend and cares a lot for her, and she for him.  But he is a bit clingy with her, and also much tied to her.  Way more so than she to him.

I will just copy and paste what I had written in an earlier WU topic.

It's kind of complicated, because on one side what Raj is saying is true, regarding how Ananya is becoming more and more deeply and dangerously involved with Viraj.  

But on the other side, Raj has still not grown past that childhood relationship.  I can see how they grew up as kids--with Ananya as the Boss, and Raj as the boy who always did everything and followed her.  They grew up, and it's a very great friendship.  But some aspects of that friendship need to be grown out of.  

Even if he didn't have romantic feelings for her, but still this same type of dynamic, these feelings would've come up anyway whenever she got a boyfriend, or gotten her marriage fixed. 

But of course he has romantic feelings, and it's not really unbelievable that he would. It's a natural progression.  However, it is not healthy for Raj and Ananya to be a romantic couple.  If it were to happen, it would need to be after they've given each other some space, and Raj grows out of this clinginess to Ananya.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I somewhat agree w/ the above.  I don't think that it's good for Ananya to be the boss in this relationship - somehow, it won't lead to a healthy one.  I think the solution is for Raj to take a break, and if he needs women, to consider another one.
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Viraj reforms, marrying Ananya or not its ok..but i dont like Raj Ananya as couple he looks kinda small in front of her.