21/12/12 WU - Varsha frustrates Pinto Singh - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Your Welcome Surish 😃
Originally posted by J12L85

Thank you dear, bet my life physco Pinky is behind this. Loved how u called them pinkaloo...lol. Have a wonderful weekend all!

Your Welcome and yeh PinkAloo sounds weird and the couple itself look weird as well, Babloo looked better with Sargam and psycho doesn't look good with anyone My opinion 😳
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Thanks for the Wonderful update with ur awesome Bandars and comments . Loved it Fizu . And Loved the Episode as well . I am loving this suspense interesting track focussing Pintu ðŸ˜ƒ . But Seriously feeling bad for my sweetu .No one is believing him ðŸ˜­

Your welcome Moni and yeah loving this track but don't worry Moni, we believe Pinto don't we? We even see Varsha 😉 ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sohan12345

Zee TV serial has a ghost fever running! Pintu sees the ghost, MKK has the ghost track running, and also, Hitler Didi has the ghost in the name of Mrs Indu Sharma. could be they changed the writer!

Don't know about other shows but yeh AB went for the Ghost track just like other shows, but gotta admit it's kinda interesting and we get to see more Pinto and Prishna 😃
Originally posted by nivrenZS

Thanx fizu 

Your Welcome Zoya btw I love the new Profile Picture of Prishna you have ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

awww fiza🤣

Thanks Jackie You like my comments don't you? 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜ƒ