TNN | Dec 22, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?|Amrit Manthan
TV soaps to highlight Delhi gangrape case
Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
With the entire nation seething in anger after the sexual assault on a 23-year-old girl in Delhi, the TV fraternity, too, has taken steps to highlight the incident. 

Two soaps, Amrit Manthan and Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?, will have sequences spreading awareness about women's safety and security.

In Amrit Manthan, Amrit (Adaa Khan) will be shown discussing the Delhi rape case, the brutality behind it and the general lack of security for women. Adaa says, "I shot for a scene where some ladies are discussing the case and I say, 'Yeh Mardangi nahi darindgi hai, the criminals should be hanged publicly. The law should be so strict that no one dares to do such acts again'."

In Saubhagyavati Bhava, Mala Salariya (Ananya Ghosh) will be seen discussing the rape case with her mother Paromita (Mouli Dutta) .

Link
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/TV-soaps-to-highlight-Delhi-gangrape-case/articleshow/17706370.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh, thanks for letting us know Mrs Ghosh's full name, and who plays her.  

I wonder whether they'll drag Viraj into this conversation?  But in AM, couldn't they have shown Nimrit doing it, instead of Amrit?  I mean, having one bunch of criminals condemn another - sounds too much like pot, kettle, black.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago