Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
well one more thing i left that i hate appa saheb and i truely wants him to unthroned. i m still confused what cvs has plans for sid and gauri
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Koel, you are outstanding as usual. I loved the poem and the way you described the various dynamics in the Bhosle household.

In the pursuit of power people can be very ruthless it has been proved time and again . So Appa Shahib follows the same path on the say so of Guruma. Well I really don't believe in it personally so let us see if she truly is a Grahan in his political life.

As you described  I think he is ruthless enough to use Prateeksha who lost her husband as a tool to keep Gauri away from him. He went further to feed upon her fears and kept her confined to one room for so many years. But is this the real raaz I have no idea.

I loved the way Prateeksha was seeing the whole ceremony from top and was so delighted. It was really touching. I wish Gauri would have asked Appa Shahib to ask her mother to be present in the ceremony. But that was not to happen. I am actually waiting for the Garv and Gauri confrontation.

Then maybe the true Gauri will emerge and be a force to reckon with. Maybe then she will be an impediment to his great ambitions

Anu 

Anu  wonderful look yet again into the character of Gauri,Appa,Prateeksha. You bring out  a new perspective to the episode.😊 I found it very ironical. The prediction of Guruma appears to be heading to realization only because the interpretation of the solution was wrong...Gauri will eventually stand opposite to Appa because of what he has already inflicted upon Prateeksha and her..Instead of sending her away and confining the mother to a life of ignominy if Appa Saheb had embraced them things might have had a different outcome...It looks as if he has sealed his own fate instead of securing it.
I think the real raaz is something else...a thought occurred to me that everyone blamed Prateeksha for not stopping her husband from going out to embrace his fatality. What if she was incapable of doing it like Prithvi's wife Nandita? Her husband could have been  a hot blooded guy who didn't like the interference of womenfolk in his decision..
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili27

I am Sharmila.

Watching a couple of shows is injurious to one's metal health. Look at me, I have started to think in cliches.

Sid is the male lead. May be just the way Salman Khan was the lead of Hum Dil De ...
I do spot the similarities here. His coming was a whiff of fresh air.His being loved by the family members. The cultural differences providing the lighter moments.etc etc

Indian shows, unfortunately are woven around formulas. Sid and Gauri's marriage would be bereft of the obstacles, the thorn laden path, the love/hate relation, will they or should they consummate now moments which form the lifelines of most Indian shows.

I am willing to be pleasantly surprised if the makers choose to show Sid and Gauri leading a happily ever after life with each other and fighting their battles together. 

Hello Sharmila a fresh round of introduction  again..🤗 I am falling in love with the plot line you suggested...SidRi going from strength to strength as a couple who deal  with the problems like a normal real life couple would .With the much needed dash of practicality, understanding,patience and lots of love. But loud theatrics with formula oriented cliches  is too tempting... The creative PH is new and would like to create a successful niche that is my hope in the series...My wish from Santa this Christmas don't disappoint me.😛 Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Ah Koel, beautiful portrayal of the Bhonsle family...

Agree with you, it did look like AS was feeling guilty when he heard the song. Sid looked shocked to me... about what?? that lullaby's exist? that Prateeksha knows one? that Gauri wanted to hear it? or that Gauri was falling asleep to one? - your guess is as good as mine đŸ˜†

As others in this thread pointed out, it was shocking that Gauri was so casually participating in the ceremony - its weird that she did not want Prateeksha there.

So here is the real reason that Gauri was sent away - her being around AS meant his fortunes took a tumble. What a cold hearted and selfish man. Looks like the rest of the family believed the Prateeksha is unlucky line. 

Precap had Garv make his move. Interesting times ahead. 

thanks Shanthi.. I hope u are feeling better now.You figured out the mysterious lullaby expression of Siid!😲 you are the queen of  decoding Expression I have to admit..( experience at the 10.pm slot is indeed handy)😉 Ducks before shanthi unleashes her 'ankhoon ke baan re'... Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

well guys have put such fab points that i dont have much to say. but ya i liked the loori session n sid's dhoti session. now lets see what turn it will take in the future. but m enjoying it.

thank u tintin.. I am missing captain haddock... Sorry for the PJ😳 The mention of tintin makes me nostalgic.. He used to be one of my favorite comic book hero..😊 The dhoti and loori session were good..one brought the well deserved comic relief the other a lump in your throat... Sid Ri's upcoming relationship equation is keeping us guessing.. Which is good , maintains the curiosity factor... Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunshine99

thanks Shanthi.. I hope u are feeling better now.You figured out the mysterious lullaby expression of Siid!😲 you are the queen of  decoding Expression I have to admit..( experience at the 10.pm slot is indeed handy)😉 Ducks before shanthi unleashes her 'ankhoon ke ban re'...

😆😆 don't worry you are safe from me... 

thanks am feeling better.

sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

😆😆 don't worry you are safe from me... 

thanks am feeling better.

that's a good piece of news.. The cre..🤗 Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail

Anu  wonderful look yet again into the character of Gauri,Appa,Prateeksha. You bring out  a new perspective to the episode.😊 I found it very ironical the prediction of guruma appears to be heading to realization only because the interpretation of the solution was wrong...Gauri will eventually stand opposite to Appa because of what he has already inflicted upon Prateeksha and her..Instead of sending her away and confining the mother to a life of ignominy if Appa Saheb had embraced them things might have had a different outcome...It looks as if he has sealed his own fate instead of securing it.
I think the real raaz is something else...a thought occurred to me that everyone blamed Prateeksha for not stopping her husband from going out to embrace his fatality. What if she was incapable of doing it like Prithvi's wife Nandita? Her husband could have been  a hot blooded guy who didn't like the interference of womenfolk in his decision..

Interesting thought that Prateeksha was not able to stop Rajendra... hmm.

Its rather disappointing if the raaz is just about Gauri's presence bringing AS fortunes down... hope there is more to it.
sunshine99 thumbnail

Interesting thought that Prateeksha was not able to stop Rajendra... hmm.

Its rather disappointing if the raaz is just about Gauri's presence bringing AS fortunes down... hope there is more to it.

I agree with u.. AS ka fortune in trouble being the mystery is bland serving...would love a more spicier raaz...
Another thing that didn't sit right with me was the dialogue being mouthed by Prateeksha and Sumitra that a husband's house was a girl's real place in life..If the family has such orthodox thoughts how could they let Amrita and Sumitra stay on? A back  story might justify Sumitra's stay but why Ranjit and Amrita in Bhonsle Vadi?
Peace67 thumbnail

I agree with u.. AS ka fortune in trouble being the mystery is bland serving...would love a more spicier raaz...

Another thing that didn't sit right with me was the dialogue being mouthed by Prateeksha and Sumitra that a husband's house was a girl's real place in life..If the family has such orthodox thoughts how could they let Amrita and Sumitra stay on? A back  story might justify Sumitra's stay but why Ranjit and Amrita in Bhonsle Vadi?

Totally agree... unless AS considers the bedroom pati ka ghar đŸ¤˘