Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
A very good analysis Koel...😳👍🏼

Sorry guys my view might sound negative... For me the story did no move at all... For me the prateeksha scene n gauri was just normal... They did not nailed it... In my view...  For me it was just filler episode...  The only thing there was the function done...I have not seen that kind of function done... So it was nice to watch... Love watching gauri dressed up that way... She looks good... 😳
 PACE PACE PACE 

Neway I enjoyed reading all the takes n views... Let's see how the story goes from here...😳🤗

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riyya6

Sorry guys my view might sound negative... For me the story did no move at all... For me the prateeksha scene n gauri was just normal... They did not nailed it... In my view...  For me it was just filler episode...  The only thing there was the function done...I have not seen that kind of function done... So it was nice to watch... Love watching gauri dressed up that way... She looks good... 😳
 PACE PACE PACE 

Neway I enjoyed reading all the takes n views... Let's see how the story goes from here...😳🤗

Agree Riyya, the story did not move but it was more about setting the stage for the Garv intervention... 
Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
want to say something to you don't fell bad.Somewhere i fell u stretched things too much.Its just a show how can u criticized every little things .most of the time i found u criticized really too much.may be u try to give
 ur view but i stop enjoying epi after reading your post.

indian show is unpredictable and u can't expect much from a show that i fell.so dear try to enjoy show instead of criticize evey bit of it.Its really painful who want to enjoy the show for the story,for the actors they love.u can give your view normally not need to stretched things that way thats i fell.

sorry if i said something wrong.thats i fell after reading your post every time so i share my view too.
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PACE PACE PACE 

I agree with your view regarding Prateeksha and Gauri scenes. Gauri could have been more easily expressive about her affections, after all she is phoren - returned. Why is shown as as all coy and demure is one thing I cannot comprehend. 
Edited by Mili27 - 11 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alia-khanom

want to say something to you don't fell bad.Somewhere i fell u stretched things too much.Its just a show how can u criticized every little things .most of the time i found u criticized really too much.may be u try to give
 ur view but i stop enjoying epi after reading your post.

indian show is unpredictable and u can't expect much from a show that i fell.so dear try to enjoy show instead of criticize evey bit of it.Its really painful who want to enjoy the show for the story,for the actors they love.u can give your view normally not need to stretched things that way thats i fell.

sorry if i said something wrong.thats i fell after reading your post every time so i share my view too.

Hello Alia,

Why should you feel sorry for expressing your views?

I am not entitled to speak for others but I am presenting my personal view that few else may also agree with.

For me a fictional show is like a book. There are actors who play characters and enact a fictional story. Just as a student of litt. is expected to analyse a novel that could be written a Noble Prize winner and point out flaws, the highpoints and the lows, we do the same with the show. There are no personal feelings involved. I may write something negative about the show, others may not agree with me but that won't make us foes. In fact, we become more matured and rounded as human beings if we can appreciate and respect other's point of views even if they are totally different from us.

Negativity lies within us and has nothing to do with what anyone thinks about any show.

Edited by Mili27 - 11 years ago
Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili27

Hello Alia,

I am not entitled to speak for others but I am presenting my personal view that few else may also agree with.

For me a fictional show is like a book. There are actors who play characters and enact a fictional story. Just as a student of litt. is expected to analyse a novel that could be written a Noble Prize winner and point out flaws, the highpoints and the lows, we do the same with the show. There are no personal feelings involved. I may write something negative about the show, others may not agree with me but that won't make us foes. In fact, we become more matured and rounded as human beings if we can appreciate and respect other's point of views even if they are totally different from us.

Negativity lies within us and has nothing to do with what anyone thinks about any show.

thanks for your reply.actually,whenever i read koel's post u know i stop enjoying the show.I always hate furthur criticism for a show .chahe show koi bhi ho.I fell like u can analyses ,criticize a Flim  but a show especially,Indian show U can't.Bcz everyday it keep changing.so just write ur normal view and enjoy this show.Thats it.

bcz i fll like hum kucch bhi jkahe most of the time vs handle it the way they want to.Thats it !😳
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@alia-its okay dear.even i also don't like too much criticism but its okay.U can read it for fun too.😃

Koel.keep writing .👍🏼
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Koel, Milli, Shanthi Riyya , Sonia

Hi I could not take part in the discussions, I loved your comments and predictions. Koel maybe you did hit the nail on the head. About Pratheeksha not being able to stop Rajendar from going out. That would have caused his death. So maybe the guilt and shock has confined her to one room.

I really wonder why people think a Girls house is in her in laws. In this way of thinking to do not even bother to find out the plight of the girl after marriage. Its looks like washing the girl of their hands. I really hope this mentality changes fast. It is across all religions and cultures.

Well now that the TAM ratings are going to be out Riyya the pace will increase as per your wish.

Anu
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Milli

Hello Alia,

This was beautifully said. We are all well educated grown ups and we should respect others views.

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

PACE PACE PACE 

hugs to my emoticon queen 🤗..don't be disheartened a daily soap generally slows the pace...kind of like setting the stage before they spring on their next twist... As the promo teaser goes Gauri is up for some shocks and we will in probability have aftermaths  which should be interesting... The pace will increase then...  Prateeksha Gauri scenes might have looked a little wanting because Gauri gave in  too easily to her Aai and the  turmoil in her didnot spill over in the next scenes...but as Anu pointed out Prateeksha's happiness on being able to catch  a glimpse of the pre marriage ritual ceremony was well shown.  I  enjoyed Prateeksha's portrayal during the mother daughter moment  which was understated and restrained like her character more than Gauri's.
Coming week hopefully will be interesting as some revelations are in store...They should lift up your spirits in the festive season..😊