Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riyya6

what ad shanti

the one where Garv tells her that AS had her shot... seeing it for the first time on TV
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slmu

the one where Garv tells her that AS had her shot... seeing it for the first time on TV

ohh... πŸ˜³ Seems interesting times ahead πŸ˜³
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi koel

i am tanu
Like u i have lots of questions which are arising in my mind..

first abt sid..for whom only i am watching this show😳
Does he knows abt gaurie biological mother much before gaurie?
Becoz lot of things happened in gaurie's life after reaching to kolhapur...
she never dicussed such things with Sid..who is going to be her husband very soon..i find it very strange..or Sid never asked her abt it..πŸ˜•
 second i agree with u that in Yesterday episode gaurie should insisted her mother to attend the ceremony...

and abt future track..after knowing the truth i guess sid and gaurie will get married..did u remember appa saheb talking abt some samuhik vivah..only after that she can able to took her mother with her on UK..

if grav and gaurie will get married then there is no use of SID here??
i think future track will abt sid gaurie and prteeksha and there struggle...and appa saheb will use grav against them for his benefits..
i must say show is shaping up very well..very different from other shows..not like those crap saas bahu show..or that meaningless dupatta flying romance..
i very happy that mohit has chosen this for his comeback vehicle.

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

I m late but none the less the perfect writeups, my day gets brightened when I read u, love it but a great simplicity u cover the entire quagmire of bhonsles

jhals good to see you.πŸ˜ƒ... Thanks for the lovely words of encouragement...The bhonsle's intrigue me... Every side character has his or her own story... The ensemble cast gets attention with the leads instead of being just props to make up numbers... Kudos to the conceptualizer for it.😊 Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Koel, Milli, Shanthi Riyya , Sonia

Hi I could not take part in the discussions, I loved your comments and predictions. Koel maybe you did hit the nail on the head. About Pratheeksha not being able to stop Rajendar from going out. That would have caused his death. So maybe the guilt and shock has confined her to one room.

I really wonder why people think a Girls house is in her in laws. In this way of thinking to do not even bother to find out the plight of the girl after marriage. Its looks like washing the girl of their hands. I really hope this mentality changes fast. It is across all religions and cultures.

Well now that the TAM ratings are going to be out Riyya the pace will increase as per your wish.

Anu

Anu a wonderful point raised.πŸ‘It is is one of the evils of our societal set-up where it is drilled in women that her husband's house is the  real home and not the place she was born and grew up... Even if ill treated they are forced to continue staying and face the abuse because their own families do not want to bear their burden from the fear of social stigma and /or increase in financial liability due to additional family members. We have so many suicide, dowry related deaths where due to non support of the girl's own family she pays the price with her life...Though the situation is changing in favour of women but the pace is still very slow and it has not reached all the desired corners...The more women are encouraged to have an education and financial independence they will be able to fight their own battle even their families withdraw support...Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

Hi koel

i am tanu
Like u i have lots of questions which are arising in my mind..

first abt sid..for whom only i am watching this show😳
Does he knows abt gaurie biological mother much before gaurie?
Becoz lot of things happened in gaurie's life after reaching to kolhapur...
she never dicussed such things with Sid..who is going to be her husband very soon..i find it very strange..or Sid never asked her abt it..πŸ˜•
 second i agree with u that in Yesterday episode gaurie should insisted her mother to attend the ceremony...

and abt future track..after knowing the truth i guess sid and gaurie will get married..did u remember appa saheb talking abt some samuhik vivah..only after that she can able to took her mother with her on UK..

if grav and gaurie will get married then there is no use of SID here??
i think future track will abt sid gaurie and prteeksha and there struggle...and appa saheb will use grav against them for his benefits..
i must say show is shaping up very well..very different from other shows..not like those crap saas bahu show..or that meaningless dupatta flying romance..
i very happy that mohit has chosen this for his comeback vehicle.

Hello tanu..thanks for sharing your views..please join us more often  with your thoughts on the episode.  You are right the show is unique as it focuses on the entire ensemble cast where each person shapes up the story with their contribution which has weight.The plot is woven such that it gives us more questions with an answer...The curiosity,suspense and intrigue is nicely played with...I hope they continue doing so and give us an enjoyable viewing...

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanu,

Hi I am Anu, Please do join us in the discussions of this promising show we found after an India  wide hunt. It is different from the other ones hence we chose to make a mark here. 

I do like the question you raised, about Sid knowing the back story of Gauri's parents.

Well I don't think he knew the truth before because Gauri found out only after landing in Kolapur. I think she would have confided in him or Ashwini must have filled him up after the shooting incident.

I also agree with you that the chances of Gauri and Garv's pairing cannot be possible because then Sid will have no role left. But I doubt Appa Shahib will compromise with Garv and work against Gauri and Sid. Garv is hell bent on getting his revenge against Appa Shahib another Raaz yet to be revealed.

Anu
riyya6 thumbnail

Tanu,

Hi I am Anu, Please do join us in the discussions of this promising show we found after an India  wide hunt. It is different from the other ones hence we chose to make a mark here. 

I do like the question you raised, about Sid knowing the back story of Gauri's parents.

Well I don't think he knew the truth before because Gauri found out only after landing in Kolapur. I think she would have confided in him or Ashwini must have filled him up after the shooting incident.

I also agree with you that the chances of Gauri and Garv's pairing cannot be possible because then Sid will have no role left. But I doubt Appa Shahib will compromise with Garv and work against Gauri and Sid. Garv is hell bent on getting his revenge against Appa Shahib another Raaz yet to be revealed.

Anu

guys dun throw anything...πŸ˜†What If they show Sid dies...  But he's not... I mean mayb he will be playing double role...πŸ˜†... Like movies...πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail

Tanu,

Anu

India wide hunt...πŸ˜† Agree agree guys do share ur view here... It's nice to read diff views n most important the discussion going on... This show somehow makes me to come out from emo yaar... I guess reduxian will know what I mean...πŸ˜›Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

guys dun throw anything...πŸ˜†What If they show Sid dies...  But he's not... I mean mayb he will be playing double role...πŸ˜†... Like movies...πŸ˜†

riyya do u want a stampede here on a lovely lazy weekend?πŸ˜† No double roles pls ...I hate K style plots...😑