Impressions Dec21: A family Affair-updtd - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

India wide hunt...πŸ˜† Agree agree guys do share ur view here... It's nice to read diff views n most important the discussion going on... This show somehow makes me to come out from emo yaar... I guess reduxian will know what I mean...πŸ˜›
a toast to that dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by sunshine99

riyya do u want a stampede here on a lovely lazy weekend?πŸ˜† No double roles pls ...I hate K style plots...😑
πŸ˜† what's k style πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† what's k style πŸ˜†
 A style where people come back from the dead to living  with a snap of a finger... Faces change with plastic surgery including voice,physique and personality of the character...this in short is k style which was introduced to Indian viewers by the first soap queen kekta...
Riyya, where the heck did you come up with that???? And there is no earthly reason for him to die right???

A style where people come back from the dead to living  with a snap of a finger... Faces change with plastic surgery including voice,physique and personality of the character...this in short is k style which was introduced to Indian viewers by the first soap queen kekta...
ohhh...πŸ˜†

Gosh plastic surgery πŸ˜† Better dun...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by slmu

Riyya, where the heck did you come up with that???? And there is no earthly reason for him to die right???
πŸ˜† dun throw anything... There is a possibility...appa saheb...if he could plan to shoot on gauri why not kill Sid... 
Originally posted by slmu

shanthi riyya is deprived of her daily dose of Sid  admiration on the weekend hence she is looking for ways to get a double dose to make up for it..πŸ˜› Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Guys anyone got link to the promo... Wer garv tell gauri about the shoot ... There is a promo right😳

πŸ˜† dun throw anything... There is a possibility...appa saheb...if he could plan to shoot on gauri why not kill Sid... 

Riyya, Sid is one sure fire way he can get Gauri far away from Kolhapur... he will want to make sure that he is very safe πŸ˜ƒ

shanthi riyya is deprived of her daily dose of Sid  admiration on the weekend hence she looking for ways to get a double dose to make up for it..πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† bechari