Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: slmu

πŸ˜† bechari 

what the πŸ€£
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunshine99

shanthi riyya is deprived of her daily dose of Sid  admiration on the weekend hence she looking for ways to get a double dose to make up for it..πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

πŸ˜† dun throw anything... There is a possibility...appa saheb...if he could plan to shoot on gauri why not kill Sid... 

I take back my words Riyya is not looking for a stampede to shake up the weekend but an avalanche!!! So what gears should I keep in handy for the emergency?
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riyya6

Guys anyone got link to the promo... Wer garv tell gauri about the shoot ... There is a promo right😳

No one on the forum has posted it???? Weird... we used to get at least 10 before the mods got their act together elsewhere πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

I take back my words Riyya is not looking for a stampede to shake up the weekend but an avalanche!!! So what gears should I keep in handy for the emergency?

I suggest you get into the basement and stay holed up till the weekend is over πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
Am off for now girls... am taking my daughter to see the Hobbit today.. so have to get things done... πŸ€—
sunshine99 thumbnail

I suggest you get into the basement and stay holed up till the weekend is over πŸ˜†

my dear friends are offerings  me the basement so that I have no chance of rescue rather get buried ...πŸ˜† Kya zamana aa Gaya hai...straight send off to  the firing rangeπŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
Couldn't help replying on this post ... πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3356790
sunshine99 thumbnail

Am off for now girls... am taking my daughter to see the Hobbit today.. so have to get things done... πŸ€—

bye shanthi enjoy the movie... Let me attack my dinner too... Cya later..
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Riyya,

Again I missed a very interesting conversation due to the stupid power cuts😑. After all you stalking I think you have seen and heard many shows to get such fantastic ideas.

DO you want Sid in a double role? Why will Appa Shahib want to kill Sid. His only enemy was Gauri. Please I dont want doubles and coming back to life tracks.🀣 

By the way I am happy you are more active in this thread and just not stalking.

Anu