Impressions Dec21: A family Affair-updtd - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anurao.66

Riyya,

Again I missed a very interesting conversation due to the stupid power cuts😡. After all you stalking I think you have seen and heard many shows to get such fantastic ideas.

DO you want Sid in a double role? Why will Appa Shahib want to kill Sid. His only enemy was Gauri. Please I dont want doubles and coming back to life tracks.🤣 

By the way I am happy you are more active in this thread and just not stalking.

Anu

sid das definety strong role after all Mohit sehgal signed it after two years and he said his interview too"just wait ".so i think he is new in this world of appa saheb but not  weak.let see what happened.😳

Riyya,

Again I missed a very interesting conversation due to the stupid power cuts😡. After all you stalking I think you have seen and heard many shows to get such fantastic ideas.

DO you want Sid in a double role? Why will Appa Shahib want to kill Sid. His only enemy was Gauri. Please I dont want doubles and coming back to life tracks.🤣 

By the way I am happy you are more active in this thread and just not stalking.

Anu
Hello Anu Riyya  wants a double Sid on screen so that she gets to see only him for the entire 20 mins of the episode screening...😆 Hence she wants  Appa to kill him and that 2 Sids come on screen one fake and the other real... And everyone is busy with solving the mystery... Nothing on screen except of Sid,for Sid and because of Sid...🤣

Originally posted by riyya6

guys dun throw anything...😆What If they show Sid dies...  But he's not... I mean mayb he will be playing double role...😆... Like movies...😆

😆 thank god sirf double role hi bola...not re carnation😳

Tanu,

Hi I am Anu, Please do join us in the discussions of this promising show we found after an India  wide hunt. It is different from the other ones hence we chose to make a mark here. 

I do like the question you raised, about Sid knowing the back story of Gauri's parents.

Well I don't think he knew the truth before because Gauri found out only after landing in Kolapur. I think she would have confided in him or Ashwini must have filled him up after the shooting incident.

I also agree with you that the chances of Gauri and Garv's pairing cannot be possible because then Sid will have no role left. But I doubt Appa Shahib will compromise with Garv and work against Gauri and Sid. Garv is hell bent on getting his revenge against Appa Shahib another Raaz yet to be revealed.

Anu
Hi anu
my point is that atleast they should have shown such scene..becoz it is not the matter of joke..it is fault of Cv's..they have ignored such important thing.
 Sidri may be married soon after knowing the ..appa saheb truth ..and then appa saheb.may use grav against sid..becoz if sid wants to take prateeksha with him after his marriage with gaurie
he has to raise his voice in front of appa sahed..that may be indigestible to appa saheb😕
Originally posted by snowwhite28

😆 thank god sirf double role hi bola...not re carnation😳

yepp... The serial has just started and the characters are beautifully settling in. I don't want a leap  leading to reincarnation that would be too cliche...

Hi anu
my point is that atleast they should have shown such scene..becoz it is not the matter of joke..it is fault of Cv's..they have ignored such important thing.
 Sidri may be married soon after knowing the ..appa saheb truth ..and then appa saheb.may use grav against sid..becoz if sid wants to take prateeksha with him after his marriage with gaurie
he has to raise his voice in front of appa sahed..that may be indigestible to appa saheb😕
Hi Tanu, I hope u r having a lovely weekend. I agree they should have shown a conversation about Prateeksha betwn SidRi or Ashwini,Pratap and the Kapours with Sid being present...It was a high point in the relationship of the families and the couple...

They might not be married because both Sid and Gauri would love their families in Uk to be present for the occasion...further it would  prove an obstacle for their stay in Kolhapur... As the Bhonsle family including Prateeksha have an orthodox view that a girl belongs with her in-laws post marriage .Though regarding Amrita & Sumitra it was overlooked or their might be a back story for their re-entry into Bhonsle. Vadi...

Something interesting must have been planned by the writers for it...
Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi Tanu, I hope u r having a lovely weekend. I agree they should have shown a conversation about Prateeksha betwn SidRi or Ashwini,Pratap and the Kapours with Sid being present...It was a high point in the relationship of the families and the couple...

They might not be married because both Sid and Gauri would love their families in Uk to be present for the occasion...further it would  prove an obstacle for their stay in Kolhapur... As the Bhonsle family including Prateeksha have an orthodox view that a girl belongs with her in-laws post marriage .Though regarding Amrita & Sumitra it was overlooked or their might be a back story for their re-entry into Bhonsle. Vadi...

Something interesting must have been planned by the writers for it...
y a agree but my point is after knowing the truth..would gaurie will allow her mom to stay  in bhosle wadi?? she will become more worried na..??aise to appa saheb prateekshe ko gaurie se milne nahi dete hain..sid bhi kuch nahi kar sakta hai before marriage..in such situation there is only one option left is Sidri marriage..without sid gaurie bhi kuch nahi kar sakti..
well this is my pov..and i am just guessing it lets see wat happens😕

y a agree but my point is after knowing the truth..would gaurie will allow her mom to stay  in bhosle wadi?? she will become more worried na..??aise to appa saheb prateekshe ko gaurie se milne nahi dete hain..sid bhi kuch nahi kar sakta hai before marriage..in such situation there is only one option left is Sidri marriage..without sid gaurie bhi kuch nahi kar sakti..
well this is my pov..and i am just guessing it lets see wat happens😕
why should Gauri believe Garv? She knows Garv harbors ill feelings towards AppaSahib .Unless Garv is able to give her hard evidence it will be tough for him to prove his point.Further Gauri cannot blame Appa in front of the family without proof...Sid has a good intention of taking Prateeksha away from Kolhapur but his belief that the seal of marriage will give him an extra edge with Prateeksha is not entirely correct. Sid will not be able to do anything unless Prateeksha decides to accede ,marriage or no marriage...She will not follow her heart until she is absolutely sure that it will protect Gauri instead of causing further harm...Agar intni jaldi Prateeksha Jane ke liye man jayegi or chali jayegi toh7:30 baje khamoshiyaan dekhne ko nahi milegi...😳 Lots of  twists and turns before Prateeksha comes out of her confinement to be with her daughter...
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

sid das definety strong role after all Mohit sehgal signed it after two years and he said his interview too"just wait ".so i think he is new in this world of appa saheb but not  weak.let see what happened.😳
Sid is  one of the leads so he will have a significant presence in the plot. He is not weak I mentioned this in the closer look post on 8th December... U can have a look..😳 Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Good Morning Everyone,

I do hope the strong Sid makes an appearance soon. It would be very interesting. I think he will become stronger and more protective because of coming to know Appa Shahib was behind the shooting. Well interesting times ahead in the festive season.

I will not be available soon online due to the power cuts.

Anu