Amrit Manthan

Update 21st Dec..Rudraksh entry..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts with a hawan is being performed in the palace..Slowly Rudraksh face is shown and later donates  a large platter of money to the poor..Someone came to meet him for an issue ..the guy complaining since he left chandigarh for Amritgargh nothing going right for him..Rudraksh tells him to sit down and he does so but on the floor..Gosh he seems like God to those people..the guy brought a file for him to sign so as to get proof he has Rudraksh support..Rudraksh tells him to wait as its not the auspicious time now and he will do so with his own pen..the pen which Madamji will give me..the guy asks him where is Madamji just then the sound of payal is heard and Rudraksh smiles..Amrit is shown in lehenga..choli and dupatta..seems this will be her outfit now..Amrit gives an arrogant look to Yug who was standing behind Rudraksh ..She walks to Rudraksh and gives him the pen saying its the right time..while taking the pen he touches her palm smiling and sign the papers..the guy gives him a briefcase full of money but Rudraksh tells him to give it to the poor..

Rudraksh kisses Amrit hand and she thanks him for buying the palace for her..he tells Amrit my beautiful princess i can bring the world down your feet..Rudraksh puts Amrit hand on his heart but Amrit tells him its not the right time Darling..so many people wants to meet you..the fruit of patience is sweet and Rudraksh goes from there..Amrit full of attitude says the fruit of patience is sweet..we can see Amrit is fully the arrogant princess now...

Yug standing outside the room where Rudraksh is and he stops someone to meet him.he tells him he wants to stay alone come later..Amrit comes there and gives a look at Yug and enters the room..Rudraksh staring at Amrit photoframe...Amrit puts her head on Rudraksh shoulder and asks him why he has put her pic here..Rudraksh replies you were a princess and now you are the queen of my heart..then he relates to Amrit  how Yug came with the proposal to buy the palace.i came here and saw your pic and from that day i had a wish to meet you..surprise..Yug is Rudraksh step brother.. Rudraksh continues my step bro has told me you are in jail so i had to bail you out..i was surprised and he pulls Amrit more closer to him ..how is it possible the most beautiful woman who one feels proud to bear her every tantrum be in jail..yug listening to all this outside the room..rudraksh kisses Amrit hand ..Amrit tells him you are my saviour..rudraksh says no Madamji i'm your servant..your slave..Gosh thats a bit too much..Amrit laughs saying you are so powerful person ..you have high connection etc..Rudraksh embraces Amrit and says what to do seeing you my intention becomes weak..dont know what spell you have cast on me..you have every right on this palace and on that party which i'm giving for the reopening of the palace..Amrit tells him wat's the plan and he smiles saying wait for tonight..Amrit rest her head near his heart saying for me the most  important is  for you to stay with me here at the palace.i'm happy with this..

Agni in their room and Nimrit tells Agam that Rudraksh is in our palace..using all our things and roaming in all the rooms..Agam tells her we have to face the reality now sooner or later the palace was to be sold..Nimrit says how its possible as Govt has seized it and  sealed it..how can it be sold like this..Tej..Shivangi enters the room and he gives Agni info about Rudraksh..he is a big leader..big business tycoon..has political influence..he is a kingmaker and above all he is like God for the poor..he has given a big sum for the palace..Nimrit says i feel this person is not good.i have doubts about him in my heart..i think we must stay away from him..Agam tells  Nimrit you think too much but you must know its this kind of people who can invest in our business..he has approved our project..what you want ..we dont do business with him ..he has invited us personally..Nimrit is reluctant and Agam asks Tejanghi to explain to Nimrit and a bit angry goes from there..Tej tells Nimrit you are smart just do wat's your heart tells you..Nimrit tells him i know Agam has worked hard for this project and i must support him..we will attend  the party..

Yug about to eat his food when someone comes to tell him rudraksh is calling him..He says let me have my food first.the guy replies you think the Boss will wait for you..yug all angry saying he has proved that i'm his step bro with this kind of behaviour towards me..i regret telling him about this palace but what to do i have to do this job..he picks up a photoframe of him and Nimrit..he says i did all this so as i can stay in Amritgargh..you are with Agam but at least i'm here in this palace close to you my Nimrit..

Rudraksh romancing Amrit and about to kiss her when Yug enters the room with someone..he got angry at Yug to enter like this..Yug says sorry i did not pay attention as the door was open..he introduces Rudraksh to the painter who will do Amrit painting..he tells him to get her pic from Yug but the painter says it wont be good..to make it real he must look at Amrit sitting in front of him..Rudraksh not happy at all..later he threatened him if he even dare to look in Amrit eyes  he will take his eyes out..then he laughs saying you are scared..finally the painter looks in a mirror with Amrit reflection to do her painting..Rudraksh all in awe with her and Amrit smiling  ..we can say she is on a pedestal due to Rudraksh obssesive love for her...

Time will tell us if Amrit is using Rudraksh power..money to ruin Nimrit life..she is very shrewd minded and to fulfill her revenge she can do anything..

Precap..Agni at the party..Rudraksh says he is the owner of this palace but the credit goes to someone else..that person is  most important in my life.today  i gift this palace to her..he unveils the painting of Amrit and Nimrit completely shocked..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for The update..
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well post @saveeta ji...I think Amrit is using Rudraksh for her own good...If you can remember before leap..when amrit escaped from the cops she was announcing that she will be back for revenge,agam is her,none can snatch agam from her...So in my point of view amrit is using him for money to invest Agam's hotel project to bring agam close to her eyes...and to make her evil plans to separate agni...just like film 'Aitrazz'
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update :D
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update savee. Just one thing, from what I understood Rudraksh had said that his step brother had used some detective skills to find out where amrit is.

Therefore yug cannot be rudraksh brother otherwise why would he need to pose as a bodyguard? He'd be living the high life in the palace using his brothers money.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Savee..

I somewhat didnt like Rudraksh entry and Ufff his romance with Amrit .

Amrit is acting to be in love with Rudraksh to take revenge on Agni.

Yug another pyscho , bad days for Agni ahead but they'll win over these evils..
loveagni thumbnail
i liked rudraksha's entry but later part was too much...i mean his romance with amrit
farah1233 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think amrit this time will be in great trouble.Rudraksh is a very 'khatarnak' person.😈 i guess.he won't let  amrit take advantage from him so easily after knowing her motive.
IamAditya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jennyy174

<font color="#990099">i think amrit this time will be in great trouble.Rudraksh is a very 'khatarnak' person.😈 i guess.he won't let amrit take advantage from him so easily after knowing her motive.</font>

Totaly agree with your each and every words..