Blind CV and Blind Sugni

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow... What A ðŸ¤¬ Pair Adini

Sugni Could not see the real Love of Vikram But she is sure Adi in love with her ? I must say Today's episode was the most boring episode In this week ... Some One said adi will confess his love to sugni when she goes to bus and see .. That idea is taken ...And yeah Sugni did not believe His words so He burned His Lags Wow Adi Wow... ðŸ˜¡ But it was sooo Boring Sooo Boring that I skipped that part... !!

Isnt that obobsessive thing now ?? Adi hurting himself isnt it obsession ?? when Vikram hurt himself they called him Mad man Obsessed man but when adi does it they say Wow Adi Wow

Adini the worst pair Is back to Vikram's home ...

Shame On U Adini !!!
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sugni is married to Adi this is also to be respected otherwise Shaadi ki beizaaiti and it is good that Sugni is not being used as a yo yo instead her character also is given some respect she's back to her hubby and now let see what is in for Vikram they are back at his house as the show needs to go on...
My POV.
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Sugni is married to Adi this is also to be respected otherwise Shaadi ki beizaaiti and it is good that Sugni is not being used as a yo yo instead her character also is given some respect she's back to her hubby and now let see what is in for Vikram they are back at his house as the show needs to go on...

My POV.

Let her go to her husband No problem
But why to go back to vikram's house ??
why not to leave to city and this time forever

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
noone said sugni 2 leave adi and come 2 vikram
we dnt want sugni like cheap,desperate women 4 vikram
what we are saying is does adi think its house/hotel
anytime he can bring any1 saying wife then throw then bring
is it his house no hez himself living in his mothers maika
he didnt even bothered 2 atleast ask MT whether he can bring sugni back 2 haveli or not
coz now noone want sugni in haveli as she wanted 2 stop kuhu marriage and then proved by champa infront of all tat she did all this 4 revange
they knw vikram dnt want them in there home
but still without asking permission they came back 2 haveli and romnacing without any shame and living and eat5ng in vikrams house with vikram money

if they atleast had a bit of shame they would never think 2 goback 2 vikrams house and live there
this is the limit of shamelessness
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ronshaan

Let her go to her husband No problem
But why to go back to vikram's house ??
why not to leave to city and this time forever

Roshaan how will the show proceed forward.
Vikram can't sit on a chair smiling to all of us with some dialogues about life and we'll keep watching all these characters together make the show.
Roshaan i don't know if u remember the same topic was discussed for an another show where you used to participate.
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail

Roshaan how will the show proceed forward.

Its her story ?? so she can move to city and her so called husband will start work and that will be their story..why she needs to kill vikram's soul every day to make her life great ??? why ?? they can come up with new ideas to bring the subah in her's n vikram's life
She got her Subah ... She is married but what did vikram get ??? The Night ?? Now its time to bring the Subah In his life N bring new lady for him the one who wont love his haweli or money ext who will love him and support him
ronshaan thumbnail

Roshaan i don't know if u remember the same topic was discussed for an another show where you used to participate.

Sorry I dont remember which show was it...

I rejoined I-F with PSH story and then join 2 3 forums here but mostly im active on this forum only
indianstargyul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

as far as i can see from yesterday's and today's episodes, the love triangle has come or should come to and end There is nothing more to go on from here with vickram/sugni/adi... as i said before this just to and fro ,to and fro, senseless, stupid , idiotic.!

just when i thought cvs were getting some brains to their writings they make that twit adi walk through fire, and crawl of his knees, how hen pecked... and if cvs find that was romantic, they gave the word romantic new meaning.

i was totally disgusted at this act and i really felt like throwing up... serious. Adi's action was like that of a bedni woman in every way! actually for a moment i thought he was bedni and she was thakurain. He also behaved so feminine and degrading... classless, classless, classless!!!!!!!!!!! cvs i can tell you , you did not achieve what you wanted to, coz we dint see this as no romantic , we only felt repulsion!

no more story line with vickram /adi/sugni..cvs those lines /stories have become redundant...end this serial right now, coz no vickram/sugni fan is interested in your lame story line anymore

i am mad!!😡😡😡
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In yesteday's episode the elder son & his wife talked about Maa Thakur and who she might leave her property to. That tells me that MT and not Vikram owns the property. So, how are Adini living in Vikram's house?
indianstargyul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

🤣 hear the greatest, a 71 year woman who watches the show told me if she could meet the people who is writing this serial she would "cuff them down"...🤣the reason being tonight's episode, she was rather mad @ the adisugni union... lol  lol lol 

please note, no violence please , i just wanted to make a point about the age group that looks at it and how they feel abt adi-sugni union🤔