Blind CV and Blind Sugni - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Looking for 71 year olds who will give aashirwaad to Sugni and Adi on their renewal of wedding vows

All ashirwaders will be automatically entered in a lottery for a trip for two to Disneyland
😃
Originally posted by indianstargyul

as far as i can see from yesterday's and today's episodes, the love triangle has come or should come to and end There is nothing more to go on from here with vickram/sugni/adi... as i said before this just to and fro ,to and fro, senseless, stupid , idiotic.!

just when i thought cvs were getting some brains to their writings they make that twit adi walk through fire, and crawl of his knees, how hen pecked... and if cvs find that was romantic, they gave the word romantic new meaning.

i was totally disgusted at this act and i really felt like throwing up... serious. Adi's action was like that of a bedni woman in every way! actually for a moment i thought he was bedni and she was thakurain. He also behaved so feminine and degrading... classless, classless, classless!!!!!!!!!!! cvs i can tell you , you did not achieve what you wanted to, coz we dint see this as no romantic , we only felt repulsion!

no more story line with vickram /adi/sugni..cvs those lines /stories have become redundant...end this serial right now, coz no vickram/sugni fan is interested in your lame story line anymore

i am mad!!😡😡😡

u said exactly what i felt, adi sug r total disgust,  even i skipped their part but seen last part when he said sug we should take fera again  literary that time time i wanted to bang on my head, how many  time ?  ridiculous... adi behaved as a kid jiska khilona   kho gya hai.. and sug, she is utter 🤬   , 
and their precape romance , 🤢  whenever we see their cheap romance, my blood start boiling , body tem increases .. as u said their is no class, its utter cheap, total rubbish...  
Originally posted by ronshaan

Let her go to her husband No problem
But why to go back to vikram's house ??
why not to leave to city and this time forever

Ye Only TVS ka house nahi hain ye ADi ke naani ka be hain but maine bhi chahta hoon ki adi apni wife ke alag rahe but CV aisa nahi chahtii 
Edited by devraniharish - 11 years ago
Loved today's episode and Adi-Sugni scenes. I am glad they have sorted out their issues (the biggest one being Vikram)

Also, think Kuhu's misery is about to begin. Hopefully Vikram's obsession with Sugni will be replaced by his bhai ka farz for Kuhu.

Hopefully now the thakur family will recall how badly Sugni tried to save Kuhu but their arrogance won
Originally posted by devraniharish

Ye Only TVS ka house nahi hain ye ADi ke naani ka be hain but maine bhi chahta hoon ki adi apni wife ke alag rahe but CV aisa nahi chahtii 

Adi ki nani ka ghar kab se bana yeh ???

Jub ye story shuru huii koi nani wani nai thi woh marri hui thi ... aur raha nani ka ghar to woh apnee maa k sasural me rehta hay be sharam kahi ka aab kam chor vikram k payso per aish karega aur biwi k kharche b tvs se wasul karega
Originally posted by suresh555

Loved today's episode and Adi-Sugni scenes. I am glad they have sorted out their issues (the biggest one being Vikram)

Also, think Kuhu's misery is about to begin. Hopefully Vikram's obsession with Sugni will be replaced by his bhai ka farz for Kuhu.

Hopefully now the thakur family will recall how badly Sugni tried to save Kuhu but their arrogance won

I dont understand why adi throw sugni out of the house? was it because she spend one night with TVS or because Champa said against her... so 1st issue is done what about the 2nd one... I guess that one made him humiliate his wife throw her out so what about that one or his wayof saying sorry covered this
Really sorry 4 sugni to marry a man who used violence to solve his issues

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ronshaan

Adi ki nani ka ghar kab se bana yeh ???

Jub ye story shuru huii koi nani wani nai thi woh marri hui thi ... aur raha nani ka ghar to woh apnee maa k sasural me rehta hay be sharam kahi ka aab kam chor vikram k payso per aish karega aur biwi k kharche b tvs se wasul karega

Tab kiya TVS test tube baby thaa ???

Tab kiya TVS test tube baby thaa ???

what 🤢😲
@ronshaan cv ne agar parents ko nahi dekhya toh CV ne unnko mara hua bhi nahi dekhya 

@ronshaan cv ne agar parents ko nahi dekhya toh CV ne unnko mara hua bhi nahi dekhya 

Lagta hay aapne woh episode miss kiya hay

Dekh lo... Old Kuhu @ Sugni Scene (The mother was dead and it was some other lady Not MT we all Know today)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YVovhbvqc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for komal for uploading Those scenes for us 😉

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago