Hitler Didi

WU 12/21/12 - Finally :D

helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys! Sorry for the delay - I had final exams...hope everyone is doing ok in the doomsday 😊
So here we go...

Starts with Indira in hospital, they have given her injection. They are going to give her shock treatment. Rishi comes looking for her, asks where she is. She sees him and calls out "Ishi". He hears her and is looking for where her voice is coming from. She closes her eyes, and Rishi sees her through a door. He yells "Doctor please stop it!" The doctor says "Youre not allowed. Please leave." Rishi is yelling to stop, and another doctor opens the door and Rishi goes inside. The second doctor says "We should not give her shock treatment. The patient has brain tumor." Rishi looks at him shocked, and remembers Indira talking about her tumor. He becomes very happy and emotional. The doctor says "Let Patient #17 can go now. Dont give her any medication without checking with me." Rishi says "Dont call her that. Her name is Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar" and Indira smiles, but falls unconsious. Doctor says not to worry, she will wake up soon. Rishi sees the blood on her foot and starts to wipe it with his shirt, and doctor says "Control yourself. It will be ok soon." Rishi asks when will she wake up, dr. says very soon.

Zara is going to put sindoor, and Vanraj says wait. He says let Rishi put it. She puts the sindoor back. Rishi is sitting by Indira's side, stroking her head. His phone rings (I couldnt see who it was...i think maybe Vanraj?) Rishi ignores it. He says "Last 8 years I've been waiting to see you. I didnt think life would bring me here...Shrimatiji my eyes saw your shadow in Zara, waiting for you. I gave her my flood of love, I am the culprit of both of you. I told Zara I loved her, then married her. And you, ... how will I face her?" He is crying, and she starts to wake up, and her hand hits his face. She starts to cough. She sees Rishi, and becomes happy, and tries to say his name and stroke his face, then hugs him while crying and saying his name. (Guys this is a must watch scene - it was brilliant.) The doctor comes and says "You can take her home if you wish but I think you shouldnt, because you will have to take care of her every need like a baby. It is a big responsibility, and you wont live a normal life. Think carefully."

Zara is saying why isnt Rishi picking up his phone. She tries again, and he cuts her call. She says "He's been gone for so long, maybe Indu isn't listening? I get scared every time he doesnt pick up his phone." Vanraj tries SN home phone. Savita picks up. He says "His bride is waiting for him." Savita is shocked, Zara takes phone away and scolds Vanraj for telling Savita. She says "Where has Rishi gone if he's not at home?"

Rishi has brought Indira to CC. Everyone says "Hey crazy lady is back." They go to tie her hands, and Rishi starts to hit them. Indira is clapping. They bow in front of Indira and say sorry, and she breaks eggs on their heads and rushes to Rishi. He says "Dont even look at her. I will take the responsibility of that Indira Sharma who used to take care of everyone." πŸ‘

Savita tells Indu that Rishi has married Zara. Ma says "Rishi was going to bring Indu's mom...he must have meant Zara. Shes going to bring 15 lakhs." Indu says "No way. He will bring my Indira Sharma...this is a daughters faith" Rishi comes and says "I brought your real mom Indira Sharma back." Zara is there hiding, and sees them, and is crying. Indu is very happy. She hugs Indira. Indu gives Rishi a kiss on the cheek. Maa says "Rishi what happened to you?! How can your eyes be decieved?" Rishi says "Indu never say Indira, but immediately recognized her heartbeat. You gave birth to her and still cant hear her heartbeats. This is the proof." He shows the bangles, mangalsutra, and sari. Zara is shocked and crying.

Precap: Savita says..."Ok even if this is Indira, then what about Zara. Where is she?" And Zara comes there, and says "I'm here." She is not wearing mangalsutra.

Please dont copy to other websites :D This is a must watch epi!!!
Have a great day and be safe!

Love always, Aarti
Edited by helloaamir - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail

i love this episode our indira is LW but im happy shes back 
radiant_me thumbnail
so glad they didnt take longer to bring Indira back to Rishi and SN
Nosh25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks. Can't for to watch it!
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. nice episode
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written UpdateπŸ˜ƒ

i didn't see the episode...but i'm😭 for Inshi, for Zashi and for Inshi/Zashi lovers...CV's butchered everything...😭😭

now i feel like biggest fool by believing CV's and what they were showing from past 3 months...😭
all indications...??😭

Edited by liesl - 11 years ago
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs dear..
love InShi
all da bst foe ur results..😎
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs.

Loved the epi and missed zashi yesterday.
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you and wow what an emotional episode, can't wait to watch it:) Have an awesome weekend all!
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank for the update. ZAra is Indira only.