Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Saathiyans,

Today, my rant will be a short and sweet one.

1)  Did anyone witness the pink sheets in Gohem's room? How we have been pining for a change of sheets---it took more than two years. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 

2) Baby is adorable. The casting director is just awesome to find such a baby. Generally, babies have big eyes, but this baby's eyes match her Momma's.πŸ‘

3) Jigar's facepalm when he saw all those gifts and heard Ahem's explanation was such a Kodak moment.  πŸ˜‰ I like him! He totally knows Ahem to the T. The T, I say! πŸ˜›

4) I feel like Kinjal is oblivious to her jealously. Clearly, she thinks her behavior is nothing out of the ordinary. 🀣 Let someone remind her of the insufferable way she behaved towards Dhawal. I'm liking this change, however. Their story needs to come full circle. I have to also comment on Falguniji's networking---Urmi isn't back yet and Falguni already knows about the baby and everyone returning safely to MM. How? Vhy? 😲

My hatelist (?)

1) I don't like how everyone's holding the baby. Maybe I have a case of paranoia or just extreme knowledge of "Shaken Baby Syndrome," but they shouldn't be "shaking" the baby at all. At this infantile phase, the baby's brain is smaller than its skull, so whenever anyone shakes the baby, there's a chance, the brain might hit the skull and cause some damage which might lead to a mental illness. (Yes, I know this is a show. πŸ˜†)

2) Urmi---bleh! How can you think so evilly of the tiny mass of cuteness? Main tere naak ke baal ukhar doongi, woman! 🀒😈 I don't like the purple libistick she wears either. 🀒

Edited by Chaccha - 11 years ago
Res.. Yet to see the cuteness😳
Will get backπŸ˜‰
I found similar things today.. I loved the most when Hetal tookt he baby and how she stopped crying.. Felt bad for Kokila that the  baby cries when she takes her...😭.. But Gopi was clever to explain her what.. 
Kinjal's jealousy is showing a lot these days.. She is now smelling what she missed all this while.. 
Urmi.. πŸ˜‘.. less said the better. Even in the hospital she wa stalking about even if Yamraj comes, Vevan ji ko kuch nahi ho saktha or something on this line.. I just hated at that point.. She does not even think what she can speak...
Even for the tiny little baby her nautanki has to come in between. She takes 100 Rs and then keeps and then give 11 Rs.. How cheap...😑.. I hope she is not going to come to MM every day with some bahanas... 
She has already planted a KK that Rashi should give birth to a boy baby.. how silly she is..😑
Bts., liked  your post..

Originally posted by ani_gr

I found similar things today.. I loved the most when Hetal tookt he baby and how she stopped crying.. Felt bad for Kokila that the  baby cries when she takes her...😭.. But Gopi was clever to explain her what.. 
Kinjal's jealousy is showing a lot these days.. She is now smelling what she missed all this while.. 
Urmi.. πŸ˜‘.. less said the better. Even in the hospital she wa stalking about even if Yamraj comes, Vevan ji ko kuch nahi ho saktha or something on this line.. I just hated at that point.. She does not even think what she can speak...
Even for the tiny little baby her nautanki has to come in between. She takes 100 Rs and then keeps and then give 11 Rs.. How cheap...😑.. I hope she is not going to come to MM every day with some bahanas... 
She has already planted a KK that Rashi should give birth to a boy baby.. how silly she is..😑
Bts., liked  your post..

Gayathri.. @ Bold is what I do not getπŸ˜• 
How can Urmi decide what sex the baby will be even if Rashi gets pregnant?  πŸ€” So Rashi may have twin girls nextπŸ˜‰ Urmi can do nothing. And does Urmi even care if Rashi wants to be pregnant or not?

No.. She has to somehow get her agenda across. πŸ€’ But just like it is a fact that Ahem is the first born of his generation of Modis it is a fact that his daughter is the first born of hers. 
Most probably a male child will mean a male heir for the business. But with the families business already divided under Chirag and Ahem equally all this is moot point to discussπŸ˜† Urmi lives in the stone age🀒
Great post Rachna.

The best was no doubt the facepalm of Jigar. He knows his brother so well...once smitten forever taken.

The thing with Kinjal she is in love with her husband and her jealousy was better handled today. She seems to have a plan of coping with Falguni and her Dhavalji.

What I could not get which Kokila agreed too was the extended visit from Urmila. It was quite unnecessary. She had definitely outstayed her visit.
Originally posted by swasthi

Great post Rachna.

The best was no doubt the facepalm of Jigar. He knows his brother so well...once smitten forever taken.

The thing with Kinjal she is in love with her husband and her jealousy was better handled today. She seems to have a plan of coping with Falguni and her Dhavalji.

What I could not get which Kokila agreed too was the extended visit from Urmila. It was quite unnecessary. She had definitely outstayed her visit.
I think Urmi is most like an itch on the Modis back that can't be scratched. πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by ani_gr

Bts., liked  your post..

Koki will find a way to get her potin's approval, I'm sure.

Urmi is incorrigible, like always. I hated the money part the most today. What has the child done to her? Total gadheri. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Also, I think she should have been embarrassed to say that Rashi will birth a boy. Obviously, the Modis don't give a fig about the gender, then why should anyone harp about it? The Modis will celebrate whether Rashi's baby is a boy or a girl. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Gayathri.. @ Bold is what I do not getπŸ˜• 
How can Urmi decide what sex the baby will be even if Rashi gets pregnant?  πŸ€” So Rashi may have twin girls nextπŸ˜‰ Urmi can do nothing. And does Urmi even care if Rashi wants to be pregnant or not?

No.. She has to somehow get her agenda across. πŸ€’ But just like it is a fact that Ahem is the first born of his generation of Modis it is a fact that his daughter is the first born of hers. 
Most probably a male child will mean a male heir for the business. But with the families business already divided under Chirag and Ahem equally all this is moot point to discussπŸ˜† Urmi lives in the stone age🀒
I don't get it this property division mantra that swirls around in Urmi's head. If Chirag has his part, then his part will go to Jigar. Jigar's part will go to Jigar's kid--no matter boy or girl. Confused Urmi needs to take Economy 101 and Biology 101.
Originally posted by Chaccha

Koki will find a way to get her potin's approval, I'm sure.

Urmi is incorrigible, like always. I hated the money part the most today. What has the child done to her? Total gadheri. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Also, I think she should have been embarrassed to say that Rashi will birth a boy. Obviously, the Modis don't give a fig about the gender, then why should anyone harp about it? The Modis will celebrate whether Rashi's baby is a boy or a girl. πŸ˜•

@Bold - Rachna, do you think Urmi even cares what the Modi's think? πŸ˜• The fact that she is herself a woman and she has a daughter who she so much dotes on (well, I do think she loves Rashi) should have made Urmi a little more open to Gopi's little baby girl
But even then she thinks about money and her own agendas. πŸ€’
Awesome rant Rachna... πŸ˜ƒ

oh i love Jigar recation on Ahem cuteness... Indeed he knows his bro very well πŸ˜‰
Ahemji were really cute today 😳

Kinjal is actually getting jealous with falguni.. Kinjal hetas falguni presene with dhawal.. Look today she was blowing in anger when dhawal or falguni stood next each other... She play a ture wife card n show falguni abt her improtance in dhawal life... Love kinjal attitude πŸ˜ƒ