Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Gayathri.. @ Bold is what I do not get😕 
How can Urmi decide what sex the baby will be even if Rashi gets pregnant?  🤔 So Rashi may have twin girls next😉 Urmi can do nothing. And does Urmi even care if Rashi wants to be pregnant or not?

No.. She has to somehow get her agenda across. 🤢 But just like it is a fact that Ahem is the first born of his generation of Modis it is a fact that his daughter is the first born of hers. 
Most probably a male child will mean a male heir for the business. But with the families business already divided under Chirag and Ahem equally all this is moot point to discuss😆 Urmi lives in the stone age🤢

Exactly Harini.. Both Ma Beti have an eye on waaris... how stupid is that.. how can Urmi decide on the sex of the baby..
😆😆.. that will be awesome if Rashi gets twin girls... hahaha.. She definitely wont take care of Rashi..all her life is dedicated to wealth, waaris yeh woh.. that's about it.. 
exactly... in this age.. she should not be even thinking if it is a girl or a  boy...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So here is my list😃

Love

* Ahem's smitten with his daughter and it is pretty obvious to the entire family. Koki is right.. The minute he finds that he is comfortable handling her, he will never let her go😳 He is so sweet with his purchases and then also with hesitating. Beti M can be proud of him. He never says no when it comes to her😊

* Gopi's knowing smile when Ahem said he could not decide. She has come to understand him very well now.

* Koki's insecurity.. I know it sounds weird. But somehow I like that Koki will work towards getting to her Poti😳 I loved her hurt look when baby started crying and her surprise when she stopped when Mota Bhabhi took her in her hand (Hetal's expression was amazing at that point ⭐️).  Gopi was quick and also understanding to tell her MIL that it was not anything to do with her. I think Gopi will help Koki bond with the child just as Koki helps her take care of the baby.

* Jigar and Kinjal. Ok.. These two will make any bua and Kaka proud. Their enthusiasm is very apparent.. Loved the fact that Kinjal was touched by her mother keeping her clothes for her niece. I do hope their relationship gets better.

* I think Jigar's photos will soon be hung all over MM. The Papa-Baby moment has been captured forever😳

* Rashi's happiness at the baby. She cares for the child.

* The precap. Ok.. Ahem is just too adorable. The way he told his mom about what happened. Aww.. He is just so cute😳

Dislike

* Urmi's boy baby talk. I think Koki saw right through it😊 She sees what Urmi is saying😊

* Oh the baby exchange between Rashi and Urmi.. Horrible. I hope Urmi never ever holds her again.  Rashi also needs to be a little careful. Babies are not boxes to just keep fighting and changing hands.

* Gopi needs to stop people from handling her baby like Rashi and Urmi did today. Gopi was worried and yet she was not able to tell UrShi that they  give the baby back. Koki had to do it for her. I am worried. Gopi has to stand up to UrShi for her child. She gets to decide what is good for her baby. She knows what is right and wrong. When will Gopi do that?

* Urmi's cheapness and her hinting that  Beti M is unlucky. She made Koki worried and I think Koki will just become more protective than ever.. One more person to look after..🥱

Last but not least..
It is high time Rashi makes her mom stop from coming to MM all the time. Rashi is guilty by association. She looks bad because she is always right beside her mom when her mom is doing or saying something stupid. 
If Rashi ever wants to be happy, then she needs to limit the amount of time she gives her mom. If she spent that time understanding Jigar, maybe they will be on their way falling in love and one day may even fall pregnant.

Today both times or rather all 3 times Koki caught her, she was doing something that Koki disapproves. Gossiping, hurting the baby and finally showing disrespect. Rashi just needs to stop doing all these😕

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Harini..loved your response to Rachna's post.. I too just hated the way they were handling the  baby.. Rashi n Urmi.. OMG...😲.. she is just a few days old baby.. Urmi cannot even understand that.. loved how Koki said to her that we dont put new clothes ont he new born baby... Doesn't Urmi know this ? 😕
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So here is my list😃

Love

* Ahem's smitten with his daughter and it is pretty obvious to the entire family. Koki is right.. The minute he finds that he is comfortable handling her, he will never let her go😳 He is so sweet with his purchases and then also with hesitating. Beti M can be proud of him. He never says no when it comes to her😊

* Gopi's knowing smile when Ahem said he could not decide. She has come to understand him very well now.

* Koki's insecurity.. I know it sounds weird. But somehow I like that Koki will work towards getting to her Poti😳 I loved her hurt look when baby started crying and her surprise when she stopped when Mota Bhabhi took her in her hand (Hetal's expression was amazing at that point ⭐️).  Gopi was quick and also understanding to tell her MIL that it was not anything to do with her. I think Gopi will help Koki bond with the child just as Koki helps her take care of the baby.

* Jigar and Kinjal. Ok.. These two will make any bua and Kaka proud. Their enthusiasm is very apparent.. Loved the fact that Kinjal was touched by her mother keeping her clothes for her niece. I do hope their relationship gets better.

* I think Jigar's photos will soon be hung all over MM. The Papa-Baby moment has been captured forever😳

* The precap. Ok.. Ahem is just too adorable. The way he told his mom about what happened. Aww.. He is just so cute😳

Dislike

* Urmi's boy baby talk. I think Koki saw right through it😊 She sees what Urmi is saying😊

* Oh the baby exchange between Rashi and Urmi.. Horrible. I hope Urmi never ever holds her again.  Rashi also needs to be a little careful. Babies are not boxes to just keep fighting and changing hands.
Gopi needs to stop people from handling her baby like Rashi and Urmi did today. Gopi was worried and yet she was not able to tell UrShi that they  give the baby back. Koki had to do it for her. I am worried. Gopi has to stand up to UrShi for her child. She gets to decide what is good for her baby. She knows what is right and wrong. When will Gopi do that?

* Urmi's cheapness and her hinting that  Beti M is unlucky. She made Koki worried and I think Koki will just become more protective than ever.. One more person to look after..🥱

Last but not least..
It is high time Rashi makes her mom stop from coming to MM all the time. Rashi is guilty by association. She looks bad because she is always right beside her mom when her mom is doing or saying something stupid. 
If Rashi ever wants to be happy, then she needs to limit the amount of time she gives her mom. If she spent that time understanding Jigar, maybe they will be on their way falling in love and one day may even fall pregnant.

Today both times or rather all 3 times Koki caught her, she was doing something that Koki disapproves. Gossiping, hurting the baby and finally showing disrespect. Rashi just needs to stop doing all these😕

that worried me as well...gopi has come a long way but she is still not abl;e to oppose her Mami...she is still submissive ...I hope AT LEAST DUE TO HER BABY'S WELL BEING GOPI WILL NOW BE ABLE TO SAY No to her Mami...Gopi was getting distressed seeing her baby cry but not able to do anything about it.

ahem's smitten looks at his baby was adorable...she really is his precious little bundle of joy..I absolutely loved how Naz enacted that scene...
also when in precap he said baby did susu ,,,well ahem himself looked like a little boy ...looking at his Mom for guidance.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So here is my list😃

Love

Dislike

* Gopi needs to stop people from handling her baby like Rashi and Urmi did today. Gopi was worried and yet she was not able to tell UrShi that they  give the baby back. Koki had to do it for her. I am worried. Gopi has to stand up to UrShi for her child. She gets to decide what is good for her baby. She knows what is right and wrong. When will Gopi do that?

Last but not least..

@bold Harini i'm also worried.. When will Gopi do this😕 she truely needs to stand up for her self and her baby..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani_gr

Harini..loved your response to Rachna's post.. I too just hated the way they were handling the  baby.. Rashi n Urmi.. OMG...😲.. she is just a few days old baby.. Urmi cannot even understand that.. loved how Koki said to her that we dont put new clothes ont he new born baby... Doesn't Urmi know this ? 😕

Urmi is just there pretending Gayathri🤢 Why would she care what happens to the baby?😡 
And who in the world said girl child cannot wear pants and shirts. It is a baby for God's sake. 😕

The one thing that made me more angry was Rashi behaving like another kid. Even after Hetal explained she was pouting. Sometimes people just cannot do whatever she wants. It is a fact. They are not rejecting her gift. They just cannot use it like that very minute. So why all the drama?
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
@ Mona and Deepz - For the baby's sake I just hope that Gopi stands up to her Maami and also Rashi when needed. There are two instances. Rashi's new dress. If Rashi had pouted and made more sad faces, Gopi would have agreed. She should stop.
It is the baby that matters most now. Good manners go to the bin if her Maami and Rashi are bent on harming it😊

@Mona - Loved the precap😆 The man is just so intent on learning to be a good father. You go Ahem 🥳