MUSICAL MAHAL of DAYA SHETTY FC # 65 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
mujhe to B'dates bhulne ki beemari hai
kitne bahane banane padte h frnz ko bhulne k baad
khud ka yd rehta h bs wo bi jab b'day dur ho..
Originally posted by awesum_life

mujhe to B'dates bhulne ki beemari hai
kitne bahane banane padte h frnz ko bhulne k baad
khud ka yd rehta h bs wo bi jab b'day dur ho..

😆😆😆
chalo baccha
leaving
take care
bye
Congrats on the new FC!!!! 😃
nice thread GD 👏⭐️😃
Originally posted by neeme

@Sri,,,don't knw which parts u shared here... YT issue so can't see... But I watched GG...daya is just looking 

Those are by Purnima di, not by me. 😆
Now i understand why u lot kept saying aaa in in the other thread. The episode was sad but wherever that tune came it made me laugh really hard. The episode was good but i officially hate Digvijay his voice is so irritating. They way he entered saying kaala ha was damn funny even my mum started laughing but she was shocked that she heard acp say that he killed his son. In the flashback ACP looked so young but i am wondering how did they create the flashback it was awesome.
Originally posted by Soni.

Now i understand why u lot kept saying aaa in in the other thread. The episode was sad but wherever that tune came it made me laugh really hard. The episode was good but i officially hate Digvijay his voice is so irritating. They way he entered saying kaala ha was damn funny even my mum started laughing but she was shocked that she heard acp say that he killed his son. In the flashback ACP looked so young but i am wondering how did they create the flashback it was awesome.
Now u really take part in this Aaa aaa...😆😆 Yes the way he says Kaala... and he says Sari dunya ka Soap use kyea per rang kaala he raha 😆😆😆

Yar that Flashback was real not fake...

@SHERYA and MANO BILLI... Buht Shukriya...🤗
Hello Guys... Message me when you are here... Sorry was at my sister;s place yesterday so couldn't come online... Didnt even watch yesterday's case.. will watch it now