Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: astonish

Hello Guys... Message me when you are here... Sorry was at my sister;s place yesterday so couldn't come online... Didnt even watch yesterday's case.. will watch it now

WOW, first U back with DP of DUO😳, wesay why U changed UR DPπŸ˜•... yaar still the Epi was not watchable for ME... aaj raat ko dekhnay ka Plan hay...😊
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aaa a aaa πŸ˜†
whats up guys? I m w8ing 4 lgt. . Cooking as wel and busy wd my chuchu (cat) she is drinking milk and watchng me that what i m doing. . She always want to chck my mob πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

WOW, first U back with DP of DUO😳, wesay why U changed UR DPπŸ˜•... yaar still the Epi was not watchable for ME... aaj raat ko dekhnay ka Plan hay...😊

why i changed my DP??? Kyon... Sachin...NIk... Vineet aur Rajat ka DP uthna accha lag gaya kya tumko?? πŸ˜†

That was temporary... this is permanent..  ofcourse till duo again try to hit each other πŸ˜‘
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Aaa a aaa πŸ˜†
whats up guys? I m w8ing 4 lgt. . Cooking as wel and busy wd my chuchu (cat) she is drinking milk and watchng me that what i m doing. . She always want to chck my mob πŸ˜†

chuchu.. How sweet... I love cats a lot!!!!!

How was yesterday's case Neeme... is it worth watchable.. or shall i do some other timepass than watching yesterday's case??
neeme thumbnail
Asto why u said hello 😑 how can u forget fc rules. Say Aaa a aaaπŸ˜†
Are chuchu bht parshan krti ha . .bt she is very sweet and cute. . .very much
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Aaa a aaa πŸ˜†

Aaa... aaa...πŸ˜†
I have done my cooking,...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Cat... I have Rabbits and Ducks...😳😳
gadhadada thumbnail

why i changed my DP??? Kyon... Sachin...NIk... Vineet aur Rajat ka DP uthna accha lag gaya kya tumko?? πŸ˜†

haan Mujhy tou acha laga tha😳... Kum az Kum Un kay Outfits Achy hotay hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

astonish thumbnail
aaa aaa πŸ˜‘😑😑

@neeme: Pareshaan karthi hai..isliye toh timepass hotha hai aapka πŸ˜›

@GD: Haan... lagtha hai,... yeh log FW waalon ko bribe dekar acche kapde chun lete..aur humaare bechaare duo 

Currently I feel like pulling my hair πŸ˜‘

Just started watched yesterday nights case... ek chitrole kya kam tha.. ki yeh doosra chitrole aa gaya... aur iska aawaaz aisa kyon hai πŸ˜• Gale mein 24hrs kharaash hai kya πŸ˜†
gadhadada thumbnail

@GD: Haan... lagtha hai,... yeh log FW waalon ko bribe dekar acche kapde chun lete..aur humaare bechaare duo 

khair jo bhi kartay hun😑... Kum az Kum us Blue Bhangaar Shirt aur Cardboard Coats say tou behtar hain na...

neeme thumbnail
Asto here is review for u..
Cid pa Girhan -2... so episode start with same melo drama... Uff what a Drama in todays Episode... RO ro kar... rula dala zalimonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
DCP enters with new ACP... πŸ˜‰ Oh what an Entry bossπŸ‘πŸ‘ I never ever think ka I  will like this New ACP... tora sa he saheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. DCP told all of them that He is there with new Gift for them..all asked abt that Gift... And DCP present new ACP DIGVIJAY...wow kye name haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† New ACP was actually just an inspector..but DCP all of suddent promote him for Mumbai ACP... so he there.. His mental level is just like an Insp...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he is Very much scared with DCP... ACP SIR asked that he was jst an insp so how can he b an ACP??? New ACP says just bcz of DCP... his Tone and style was really like Aand Insp..so it will be funny to watch..thats y I like him little bit..just as a funny character...
Team who was busy in rona dona and stopping ACP just shocked after seeing new entery... DCP again asked the reason of leaving the spot of ACP... but ACP remains quite.. so he asked abt resignation...and ACP says YES for itt... All shocked and tries to stop him ...Again Rona Dona
 New ACP met with all team and says so many words abt all team members in teasing style...Then Out side the Breaue Duo stopped ACP sir and tries to convince him not to leave...But ACP was not ready.. They told him how much he is Important for CID and them...But ACP was still at his spot. A tear fell from Abhijeet eye... that was really touchyπŸ‘πŸ‘ But then I thought.. Daya ki jaga Abhijeet ko rona k lyea chuna hai iss bar FW walon naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Abhijeet asked abt the reason from ACP so that they can do anything for him... But ACP sir take it wrong wise and Left the spot...Duo decided ka "Isteefa nae ponchna chyea DCP tak"πŸ˜‰...
Next Day DCP came and says to all That ACP resignation is vanished from his Table...πŸ˜‰ He asked from all of them but no one speaks...New ACP says to him "Sir app na betya hai muja main beta hon yahen sab sanbal lon ga"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†DCP told him that he was in toilet for 2 mins and in that Resignation vanished from his table 🀣
DCP left and duo moved towards Freddy and asked abt Resignation.. freddy cries and accepts he did all that and showed them a resignation letter..

A new case reported ..infact two cases..linked with previous case...

Dcp met with ACP and asked abt resignation again SAB KA SAMNA.. next day ACP came and did the same... and again so much Rona dona... and then DCP asked abt the razz of jasmine Death..but ACP sir left the breaue without telling him anything..

PRECAP: NEW ACP telling DCP that he is very sharp...bz of him ACP is out of CID today..DCP says He forced ACP for resignation.. Two New officers😲😲 DCP appointed them for keeping an eye on ACP sir.. they tell him that ACP life style is changed now..his day started with 13 No bus and then he back At Night... DCP asked that where he spend 12 hours??? both officers behind ACP... and ACP doing new Job in some marriage hall type placeπŸ˜‰