Sonam at Filmfare Awards Conference (article p2)

Posted: 11 years ago
from PV: 

Sonam Kapoor speaks to the press on the 58th Idea Filmfare Awards 2012 in Bangalore.

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/sonam-kapoor-graces-58th-idea-filmfare-awards-press-conference-in-bangalore-1989.html

The 58th Idea Filmfare Awards for 2012 are all about commemorating the magic of the movies.  Gracing the occasion to announce the most anticipated award ceremony of 2013, was the elegant Sonam Kapoor  along with Jitesh Pallaai, Editor - Filmfare  and Mr Ambrish JainDeputy Managing Director, Idea Cellular. Together they lit the lamp marking the start of yet another magical journey to honour Hindi cinema's best. 

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
Absolutely beautiful. I love her.

Double Belly Jitesh always reminds me of K-Jo  ðŸ˜†

sonam is looking stunning as always!
Gorgeous Beautiful Elegant

Sonam Kapoor is rooting for Ranbir, Vidya

By Prathibha Joy, TNN | Dec 22, 2012, 03.19 PM IST

READ MORE Vidya Balan|Sonam Kapoor|Ranbir Kapoor|Filmfare Awards
Sonam Kapoor is rooting for Ranbir, Vidya
Sonam Kapoor More Pics 

When Sonam Kapoor joined the editor of Filmfare Jitesh Pillaii to address the media in Bangalore about the 58th Idea Filmfare Awards2012, to be held on January 20, 2013 at the YRF Studios, Mumbai, all that she excitedly talked about was how she grew up reading the magazine and her picks for the Best Actor and Actress category. 

Sonam, who came, dressed demurely in a pale lime green sari, sporting a brooch and hair done up to give her a retro look, was asked about her choice of attire and she said, "It's a sari designed by a friend,which I like. What I wear depends on my mood." 

The actress, who was making the Filmfare awards announcement for a second time in her five-year-old career, added, "When I was young, I loved reading Filmfare, but I would have to sneak it in, as film magazines were not allowed at home." And she didn't have to think twice before announcing her favourites for the Best Actor and Actress category. "It has to be Ranbir Kapoor for Barfi!. He was the best. In the Best Actress segment it will have to be Vidya Balan for Kahaani," she said. 

Sonam, who is currently busy with four projects, Ranjhanaa, Khubsoorat, and an untitled film with YRF, also said that she was looking forward to spending the festive season in Goa with her family. "This is the only time when all of us are free for three to four days at a stretch, so we will all just head to Goa and holiday," she said. 

The actress has also pledged to auction 50 designer pieces from her wardrobe. "There are pieces by very many designers, which will be auctioned off. The proceeds of the sale go to the Smile Foundation," Sonam added.

Sonam Kapoor in a Mint Green Sari by Shehla Khan!

Sonam Kapoor 58th !dea Filmfare Awards 2012 Press Conference

Sonam Kapoor attended the Filmfare Awards press conference in Bangalore yesterday. The actress opted for one of her favorite designers, wearing a mint greenShehla Khan saree! Her simple saree with black sequin border was paired with a matching 3/4th sleeve blouse. A chic updo, red lips, earrings and a black potli bag finished her look out. She looks fabulous to me! Do you agree?

Sonam Kapoor in a mint Green Sari by Shehla Khan

Sonam Kapoor in a mint Green Sari by Shehla Khan

what happen to sonam fans saying that sonam refused to talk about ranbir or even do movies with him...seems like it's turning out to be the opposite. I read an interview of her saying she wants to do a movie with him and now a new article saying she's rooting for him to win the award for barfi😆
Originally posted by Terenaina

what happen to sonam fans saying that sonam refused to talk about ranbir or even do movies with him...seems like it's turning out to be the opposite. I read an interview of her saying she wants to do a movie with him and now a new article saying she's rooting for him to win the award for barfi😆

they asked her and she said Ranbir and Vidya! which was obvious because Ranbir was the best and maybe if she said Sridevi it would be biased so said Vidya! 

he actually cheated on Deepika and she told him to endorse condoms but she's still doing a movie with him! Sonam never said she's working with him... just answered a question! they never had issues the way Deepika and Ranbir did anyways! 

Sonam and Ranbir are childhood friends! they meet at every wedding and party... they have to be civil since they're families are close! 

just because Deepika jumped at the first opportunity to work with Ranbir Deepika fans make up stuff about Sonam! ðŸ˜†
From the video that I saw of ranbir's life story...he cheated on sonam and left her with deepika😆

atleast ranbir praises dp everywhere where as he don't even want to mention sonam...he says "I have nothing to say about her." Sonam fans should give up the chance of their sonabir coming together😆